Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Where the hell did they all come from? Surely they aren't all from the same distributer. How is this even possible? Do you think they just preordered like 10 of each figure from all the different retailers and those boxes are just where they're keeping them? Better question, do you think that people likethis are the reason we can't find any of the damn things?

It's moot at this point, most people order more than one for what ever reason. It's not really important and it's not going to help whining about it.

These things are stupid, my ocd urges me to keep going!!!

Got my DK and Yoshi Amiibos from Best Buy in a bubble mailer. Bent to high hell lol.

Also got my Sonic and Mega Man in a giant box from TRU, but they stuffed Mega Man sideways and it's bent :( #youwinsomeyoulosesome

Where the hell did they all come from? Surely they aren't all from the same distributer. How is this even possible? Do you think they just preordered like 10 of each figure from all the different retailers and those boxes are just where they're keeping them? Better question, do you think that people likethis are the reason we can't find any of the damn things?
It looks like he only ordered a couple of each...I wouldn't be pulling out the pitchforks and torches just yet. Most of us only intended to get 1-2 of each in the beginning, but the situation has spiraled downward into an abomination of anxiety and desperate purchases to secure "backups" because the logistics of the situation have been handled so poorly by both Nintendo and retailers. It's the only reason that I own 2 Macs, 2 Pits, and 2 Rosalinas...because like everyone else here, I no longer trust my preorders or Nintendo's ability to fulfill demand and am now obsessively purchasing amiibos I don't want out of fear of missing out on a future release.

Soooooo Amazon has my Dedede amiibo as guaranteed delivery of 2/20, but its not preparing for shipment yet...... makes me think I am gonna get that email about not having sufficient quantities.

I probably have more than that and it started from preordering from multiple places to make sure i didnt have to worry about cancellations.. My garage is atrocious with boxes and bags..

Soooooo Amazon has my Dedede amiibo as guaranteed delivery of 2/20, but its not preparing for shipment yet...... makes me think I am gonna get that email about not having sufficient quantities.
They may not make that delivery day, but you will get it soon I'm sure. Mine says shipping now though.

Ordered Donkey Kong,Peach,and Yoshi the last week when i pre ordered the mario party 10 series amiibos all from bestbuy.

Donkey Kong shipped by itself and Yoshi and Peach shipped together.All arrived fine in boxes with bubble packing inside.

It looks like he only ordered a couple of each...I wouldn't be pulling out the pitchforks and torches just yet. Most of us only intended to get 1-2 of each in the beginning, but the situation has spiraled downward into an abomination of anxiety and desperate purchases to secure "backups" because the logistics of the situation have been handled so poorly by both Nintendo and retailers. It's the only reason that I own 2 Macs, 2 Pits, and 2 Rosalinas...because like everyone else here, I no longer trust my preorders or Nintendo's ability to fulfill demand and am now obsessively purchasing amiibos I don't want out of fear of missing out on a future release.
Oh, I get that. I'm like that now too. Pretty sure we all are, at this point. That's significantly more than just two of each figure, though. He's got a big box of Toon Links there (clearly a miscalculation). Honestly, I don't even care. It's just that, seeing that, after putting forward this truly insane amount of effort and more often than not coming away with nothing at all, is pretty disheartening. Whatever. I'll just continue sleeping only three hours a night and walking around all day in a fugue state, constantly refreshing my phone and responding to every person with, ".... huh?". It seems that that is the new normal. For me, anyway. Looks like that dude is having no problems whatsoever.

Best Buy don't start fucking up on the characters I really need!!!

Also has anyone seen any pre-order info on the Gold Mario yet?

Look under the rosalina's and the number of toon links he has, i think he got a boxful of each one.

I finally got my shipping email from Target for my King Dedede.  Now its time to start worrying about my Meta Knight order from BB.  Shipping wasn't available when I made the order so I had to get  in-store pickup.  I have to go to BB tomorrow to pick up another item I ordered so I plan on asking them about the Meta order.   I do a lot of business at this BB so they know me by name.   I really can't see them messing me over, at least I hope they don't.

Lol obviously you did not look at the pictures...they are clearly giant boxes with stacks of multiples at least two deep. Granted I do not care why or how he got them but its pretty obvious to anyone with eyes he got more than a couple of each figure haha.

I finally got my shipping email from Target for my King Dedede. Now its time to start worrying about my Meta Knight order from BB. Shipping wasn't available when I made the order so I had to get in-store pickup. I have to go to BB tomorrow to pick up another item I ordered so I plan on asking them about the Meta order. I do a lot of business at this BB so they know me by name. I really can't see them messing me over, at least I hope they don't.
I was worried about my BB Meta Knight but it shipped this am. Hopefully you hear something soon.

I suck at getting any of these.  I really only want a Rosalina, and don't live anywhere near a Target.  Not that that would matter, at this point.  

So, I actually only have a Mario amiibo, which I took out of the package to use with Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Mario Kart 8.  Then, a week or so ago, I was able to order 2 Toon Link's from Target, which my Mom was kind enough to pick up for me.  I finally get them, and Target had placed stickers on the front top of each package, and of course, now the packages are torn, because of the damned stickers.  So, I'll open one, and I guess take the other one back when I ever make it to a Target.  So, I think I'm just going to give up on these, and leave them to those with better luck.  Oh, I forgot, I would like a Gold Mario, but, I'm not going to hold my breath.  Sheesh!

Quadruple post damn.
Well the quick replay thing IS broken. I hit post then all the stuff just stays in the box and it doesnt look like I posted anything. Its not until I reload the page do I see my post. I double posted four times before I realized the board was a bit wonky.

Anyone with Amazon Prime manage to get King Dedede or Ike several hours ago? If so, what are your delivery dates?
Here's how my experience went: ordered Ike and DeDeDe one right after the other. I selected two day shipping but they charged me. At first the expected delivery date was February 25th. Then, I cancelled my DeDeDe (target order shipped) and Ike changed to "we will email you when this item is available". So I called Amazon. Asked about the shipping charge and was told it was a Prime item, "but not for two day shipping". Fine, I switched to Standard (free) shipping. Asked if Ike's delivery estimate changed due to me cancelling DeDeDe and was told no. They said I would get one "eventually" whatever that means. Oh well at least I got my order in haha

My best Buy just had a ton of Toon Links and Shieks. I wonder if they, along with Bowser, will be the common ones of the third wave? (This might be old news, haven't been keeping up with Amiibos much lately due to too much disappointment) 

Surprised there hasn't been any news on Wave 4 pre-orders anywhere yet. I guess Gamestop and Bestbuy are waiting on final numbers from Nintendo before putting up pre-orders or something behind the scenes is still going on for Wave 4. 

Here's how my experience went: ordered Ike and DeDeDe one right after the other. I selected two day shipping but they charged me. At first the expected delivery date was February 25th. Then, I cancelled my DeDeDe (target order shipped) and Ike changed to "we will email you when this item is available". So I called Amazon. Asked about the shipping charge and was told it was a Prime item, "but not for two day shipping". Fine, I switched to Standard (free) shipping. Asked if Ike's delivery estimate changed due to me cancelling DeDeDe and was told no. They said I would get one "eventually" whatever that means. Oh well at least I got my order in haha
I'm assuming you did one click order? Happened to me as well. This has to do with the order being modified

My delivery dates for Ike is 2/23 (Was in preparing for shipment stages but reverted back to normal for some reason) and King Dedede for 2/23-2/24

I'm assuming you did one click order? Happened to me as well. This has to do with the order being modified

My delivery dates for Ike is 2/23 (Was in preparing for shipment stages but reverted back to normal for some reason) and King Dedede for 2/23-2/24
Yes I did 1-Click. I haven't used it much so I didn't know that'd be the case

Oh, I get that. I'm like that now too. Pretty sure we all are, at this point. That's significantly more than just two of each figure, though. He's got a big box of Toon Links there (clearly a miscalculation). Honestly, I don't even care. It's just that, seeing that, after putting forward this truly insane amount of effort and more often than not coming away with nothing at all, is pretty disheartening. Whatever. I'll just continue sleeping only three hours a night and walking around all day in a fugue state, constantly refreshing my phone and responding to every person with, ".... huh?". It seems that that is the new normal. For me, anyway. Looks like that dude is having no problems whatsoever.
Ok...there were a few more than I thought from looking at the pics just once. I'll take that one. At what point do we get pissed off and call him a "scalper"? Have we established a specific number?

I get that it's disheartening...believe me. I wanted "backups" and tried to watch the site like a hawk...every single time I would go to do some daily activity, or even spend time with my family, an amiibo would appear and be gone faster than I could pickup my phone. It's nearly gotten to the point that I'm feeling guilty for paying more attention to these fucking toys than I am my kid. I may have to backup from this if the short supply problems don't desist. I guess at this point I just don't yet feel the "rage" towards others who have bought several of these if they pre-ordered. If this guy was the one who ripped an amiibo out of a little kid's hand in the store, it would be different, I guess.

I knew I was going to be in for a lot to read with this thread after I was in GS to trade in my old 3DSXL tonight and the guys there told me about today's memo.  :shock:

My BBY order of MK had an origin scan out of New York with an expected delivery date of Friday - fingers crossed it shows up in decent shape (and is actually the correct item). I've been leery of ordering stuff online from BBY after they screwed up parts of my Black Friday gaming order.

Has Best Buy said anything about Friday morning or is it going to be a clusterfuck of the highest order nationwide?
I'm betting clusterfuck. Last Friday people were there for New 3DS XL and it was chaos watching them power walk and rush to that area.

Walmart shipped my Mega Man and King Dedede that I ordered in January.  Glad to see I didn't fall behind tonight's orders.  Meta Knight and Ike also shipped from Best Buy.  Wave 3b will soon be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back