Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Slap Nintendo on it and call it rare/limited and preorders will sell out in an hour for small ones as well. No difference at all.
Maybe, but while they're releasing these amiibo they've also been selling their newly released "World of Nintendo" characters at the same time (which are pretty sweet I must say!) and while certain characters are selling out pretty quickly, its in NO WAY on the level that amiibo have been selling at. ESPECIALLY since they started making difference size characters of the WoN figures. But hey, that's a topic for another thread I guess.

Got shipping notifications from BB for Meta Knight, and Amazon.uk for Ike. Once I get a shipping notification from US Amazon for Dedede, I'll be done with S1, 2, 3 & exclusives.

Best Buy sends me an email alerting me Mega Man will be ready for pick-up tomorrow. Now, I'm not believing in this at all. Last time they sent me about my Pit Amiibo being ready for pick-up Best Buy screwed me and told me they had nothing.
EXACT same scenario here. I've seen my Amiibo in the store this time (though I wasn't allowed to take them) so if they vanish between now and tomorrow there will be a scene.

Got my pickup emails for Ike, DeDeDe, and Meta Knight.  Best Buy in-store hasn't let me down yet.  Hoping that continues tomorrow...

Apparently I haven't looked into carrying cases much lately. That Hori 8-seat is pretty nice.

They're included in lots of promo stuff. I had them pegged for Wave 4, but still waiting.
Yeah they're super nice when you're going out for the night to the bar. It's an impressive traveling case to use for bringing your amiibo to the gym or cards night with the guys. I bring my amiibo case with when I'm trying to pick up chicks at the club. They don't want some sloppy guy that can't take care of his plastic toys. Before these cases there just weren't enough options for gamers that live their lifestyle on the go.

Still no movement on my MK/Megaman ordered on 12/16.  Got my shipping notice for Dedede through Target, but they destroyed the packaging when they shipped my Sonic order  :bomb:

I got my emails informing me all the rest of my Wave 3 amiibo's from Bestbuy will be ready to pickup tomorrow. 

Already knew I was good since I know the manager at that bestbuy well and he informed me they had them, but still nice to finally get an email. 

Oh happy day.  I LOVE YOU TARGET!  The figures even came well-packaged in boxes and arrived in good condition. Mega-man is a great sculpt with a really nice metallic-blue paint job.  Going to go dance around the house naked and play helicopter for at least 5minutes now.
IMG_1646_zpshxxabn7j.jpg

Oh happy day. I LOVE YOU TARGET! The figures even came well-packaged in boxes and arrived in good condition. Going to go dance around the house naked and play helicopter for at least 5minutes now.

IMG_1646_zpshxxabn7j.jpg
I really don't like you! ;) I want one of those Mega Man amiibo's.

Whoa, you got multiples of each? And here I was trying not to be greedy and just getting one of each.

I guess I should have gone for more than one for traders...I doubt I'm gonna get any of the earlier rare figures otherwise.

Oh happy day. I LOVE YOU TARGET! The figures even came well-packaged in boxes and arrived in good condition. Mega-man is a great sculpt with a really nice metallic-blue paint job. Going to go dance around the house naked and play helicopter for at least 5minutes now.

IMG_1646_zpshxxabn7j.jpg
Were those from last weeks order? The batch everyone kept getting errors on the tracking.

Woot my 2nd MK shipped. Now waiting on my D3's from Walmart/Amazon and my Megaman from Amazon.

Gonna be glued to a computer incase Ike pops up. And planning to swing by 2 BBYs to ask about their stock on him.

Yeah they're from last weeks order when they each went up shortly.  Megaman ordered on 2-13 and Ike on 2-14.  Ike tracking never worked or updated even once. 

Yep, really hating myself for not picking up three Mega Mans and three Ikes. That could have been my ticket to Lucario and Rosalina with a slim possibility of Captain Falcon, Little Mac, and Villager as well.

fuck.

Yeah they're from last weeks order when they each went up shortly. Megaman ordered on 2-13 and Ike on 2-14. Ike tracking never worked or updated even once.
Good to hear about the Ike tracking # never working and you still received them. That means I can maybe stop worrying about my Ike and hopefully It will be at my house when I get off work today. As my Ike from Target has the same problem with tracking.

Yeah they're from last weeks order when they each went up shortly. Megaman ordered on 2-13 and Ike on 2-14. Ike tracking never worked or updated even once.
Google ups mail innovations, it will track there. It doesn't track on the ups main site, it usually doesn't update until it gets close to the destination.

So who thinks they are the most up-to-date constantly-glued-to-this-and-other-site amiibro (amiisis?) on here?  Been trying to look through the past few pages for those of you who have been posting links and such -- I need to find a text buddy in case Wave4 goes up for POs while we're in the hospital, but need someone who preferably doesn't eat/sleep/work/poop/have a family or otherwise ever leave the internet in search of Amiibo ;)

So who thinks they are the most up-to-date constantly-glued-to-this-and-other-site amiibro (amiisis?) on here?
I have this and nowinstock up at work all day long and when I get home. After I am 29/29 I will probably only return when they announce preorders for wave 4. Then I will go back into the woodwork until release date of wave 4.

Yep, really hating myself for not picking up three Mega Mans and three Ikes. That could have been my ticket to Lucario and Rosalina with a slim possibility of Captain Falcon, Little Mac, and Villager as well.

fuck.
Ike has gotten me lucario. Saturday cant come soon enough!

Found out my local Best Buy is only getting 3 Meta knights for sale, and one might be on "hold"... I'll speak to a manager if that's the case O:) . I plan on getting there a few minutes before the store opens. I don't anticipate seeing anyone waiting outside because its going to be -1 degree outside at that time.

If that fails I'll head to the other Best Buy a couple towns over. Hope I get one!

I have this and nowinstock up at work all day long and when I get home. After I am 29/29 I will probably only return when they announce preorders for wave 4. Then I will go back into the woodwork until release date of wave 4.
Thanks, I updated my original post -- looking for a fellow hunter with *ahem* some spare time on their hands. But yeah, I imagine this place will die out until the SMB series or Wave4 POs come up soon.

Found out my local Best Buy is only getting 3 Meta knights for sale, and one might be on "hold"... I'll speak to a manager if that's the case O:) . I plan on getting there a few minutes before the store opens. I don't anticipate seeing anyone waiting outside because its going to be -1 degree outside at that time.

If that fails I'll head to the other Best Buy a couple towns over. Hope I get one!
Just a bunch of people sitting in their cars that will rush to door as soon as you start getting out.

Found out my local Best Buy is only getting 3 Meta knights for sale, and one might be on "hold"... I'll speak to a manager if that's the case O:) . I plan on getting there a few minutes before the store opens. I don't anticipate seeing anyone waiting outside because its going to be -1 degree outside at that time.

People will be waiting, I can almost guarantee it. When 3b released at TRU there were 5 or 6 people waiting outside when I got there 15 minutes early. The person in the front had been waiting for 2 hours. There was a wind chill of -5 that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back