Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. Sad thing is I stalk this page the entire day. I miss things when I shower, have dinner, get a haircut, you name it. If I can't stalk this page for a few minutes it's almost a guarantee soemthing goes up.

First world problems right?

Nervous about bb tomorrow. Amiibo section is all the way in back right of store. I have a feeling there will be late comers who will rush the door and run the to back.
If I was bb id implement a ticket system and or have them stored at customer service so the line can be honored.
or use psychological ideas on others in line.

For instance you go with a friend to stand in line and then while waiting you and that friend talk all serious like how your other buddy who works at the store and is a supervisor gave you the inside tip that they put the display of the new amiibos on a special display over on the ____???___ side of the store in the ____???_____ Department for the day. Fill in the blank with which over side/department is on the complete opposite side of the video games department.

lol that way when everyone go rushing in toward that side of the store thinking they overhead inside info you can swing over to the video game department to get what you want and by the time everyone get to opposite side of store and realize they in wrong place you already have your amiibos in hand lol

Will anyone be going to BB in hagerstown md tomorrow morning. If so, let me know and ill save you and my time but not coming. Although i want 1 of each of 3b wave

Ugh, just checked one of my BBYs and the dude basically straight refused to give any speculation on how many Ikes they had.

Guess that stores a no go tomorrow.

Just left my Best Buy to pick up some things, asked about the Amiibo's for tomorrow:

MK - 2 (preorders only)

Ike - none

MM - none

pretty awesome!

Ike and Dedede just shipped from BBY. Looks like I will be staying in tomorrow morning, unless some DFW locals want me to try to grab them 1, no guarantees. Was planning on the store near Stonebriar in Frisco. They have no concept of pulling preorders.

I just called GS and they are telling me my order will most likely be delayed. This is annoying as I have passed up ordering them from other retailers as I was counting on them for tomorrow.

Ike and Dedede just shipped from BBY. Looks like I will be staying in tomorrow morning, unless some DFW locals want me to try to grab them 1, no guarantees. Was planning on the store near Stonebriar in Frisco. They have no concept of pulling preorders.
The one just over by the SuperTarget in that shopping center? They're one of the only stores with the "in store" designation on the site. I wanted to hit that one up, but it really is too far for me as just a maybe. :/

Just got a call from GameStop that they won't have some DDD figures until the summer. WTF.

At least Best Buy came through. Got my Ike, DDD, Meta Knight, and 2 Mega Men ready for tomorrow.

Probably a bunch of people will be posting this (if they haven't already) but just got a phone call from GS Corporate that my King DeDeDe with them will be delayed until summer -- not too worried since I got him at TRU last week, but hopefully they don't call me about the Sonic or Ike :pray:

Edit: Just got a call a minute later about Ike - said he'd be available on 2/25/15 for pickup and held for 48hrs!

So I called my local Best Buy on Monday to see how many Meta Knight amiibos they'd have for Friday and I was told they would have 5 extra that were not preordered. I decided to call again today to double-check and was now told that they will only have TWO of them for Friday. They said it's first come, first serve and they'll be hanging in the video games section with the other amiibos.

However, the employee I spoke to today told me that the Best Buy that's like a half-hour from me will have 34 Meta Knight amiibos. 34! Wow! Fortunately, I know someone who lives there and I asked him to grab one for me tomorrow morning and I'll pay him back. Just in case I don't get one of the 2 near me. Hoo boy, this is getting insane...

Just got a call from gamestop that my Ike and DerpDerp will be available for pickup on Wed 2/25. Had both of the preordered before their cutoff dates. By the looks of things calls are going out to let people know which group they're in. 

Got 4 calls from Gamestop. 2 telling me that my Ike and Dedede that I ordered at one GS will available on the 25th, the other 2 telling me that the same characters I ordered at a different Gamestop won't be available until summer (I had reserved those after the cutoff date).

I assume I'll get 4 more calls regarding Megaman and Sonic.

Hi All,

Long time lurker first time poster, just wanted to thank all of you for the work put into helping fellow amiibo hunters. I thoroughly read both threads and have yet to come across an answer towards the cancelled December Toys R Us preorders for those that used a Paypal account to order Ike. Toys R US sent out an email to reorder but a seperate email was supposed to be received in January with instructions to order Ike. I was wondering if anyone received those instructions?
I also have not heard a thing again about my pair of Lucario. I got the code to re-order at the discount, but there is not order # to track that I can see and my Paypal account has not been charged. I am concerned that I will never see these, and everything has been silent about the order as if it never existed.

So amber from GS called me to tell me my wave 3b amiibos will be available for pickup 2/25 and will be 1 per household, despite a GS livechat rep telling me my closed-but-not-$0.00 balance order was cancelled from the day 3b pre-orders went live.

Don't trust the TRU inventory tracker, it is not accurate. One local store lists Fox in stock and it absolutely is not
This. Anytime I offer to look up store counts, remember they're not super accurate. Hell, it says there are 5 Marth within driving distance of me. Also 9 fox at my store, they don't exist.

Anyone know how long it takes to get an order from Amazon overseas? I put in an order for Sheik and Ike that was shipped back on Feb 3 that still hasn't arrived. The estimated arrival date was Feb 16, and I understand that it's just an estimate, but I'm curious if anyone has ordered anything and has a better guess on how long it might take.

Anyone know how long it takes to get an order from Amazon overseas? I put in an order for Sheik and Ike that was shipped back on Feb 3 that still hasn't arrived. The estimated arrival date was Feb 16, and I understand that it's just an estimate, but I'm curious if anyone has ordered anything and has a better guess on how long it might take.
Could be here tomorrow. Could be there in 6 months. Depends on how long customs decides to play kickball with your package.

Gamestop just called to let me know Ike and Dedede will be available form pick-up on 2/25. Ike's being limited to one per order. I put my preorder in on 12/18

I got the same calls from GS about picking up Ike & DeDeDe on the 25th.

Guess that means I'm in group A, my order was placed online(for in-store pick up) on 12/15.

Could be here tomorrow. Could be there in 6 months. Depends on how long customs decides to play kickball with your package.
What he said.

A general rule of thumb is that overseas orders take 2-4 weeks to arrive after being shipped. i guess it also depends on where it ships from... I've had several packages from Japan arrive in less than two weeks while the lone item I've ever bought from Germany(SteelBook) took 6 weeks.

Is it best to return an extra Toon Link and Sheik? They seem to be too common to use for trade or to sell on ebay for $20 (after shipping).

Is anyone here having trouble finding them?

Any NKY/Cincy hunters going out tomorrow? Would gladly meet up and pay cash if you could grab an extra. I'm going to try the Colerain avenue store when I get off work but not holding out any hope whatsoever

Just wanted to let you know, sine apparently everyone is, that I won't have wave 3b available at GS on the 25th.

I guess that's probably because I never had a preorder, I figured I would share since everybody has a gs story right now.

Is it best to return an extra Toon Link and Sheik? They seem to be too common to use for trade or to sell on ebay for $20 (after shipping).

Is anyone here having trouble finding them?
I need a Sheik. I had one ordered from Wal-Mart last night, that said in stock, and this morning my order was cancelled. What do you want for it, as far as cash? I don't have anything to trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back