Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question, does Shop to Net charge your credit card right away if you pre-order or it only charges once the item ships? Also do I put state under County on the registration?

My Best Buy is dealing with a burst pipe and hasn't been open for a few days. They're aiming to open tomorrow. Hope they get and put aside my preordered Meta Knight and Ike.

Does anyone happen to have the Gamestop store stock page for Ike or Dedede?  They show online only now, similar to what they did with Shulk.  I'd rather follow it online than call the store every day because I'll bet Amiibo is a dirty word in the stores now.

So, I'm guessing that nobody has heard anything about WFT? Today was the second time I've seen a new pog for it in a week. A couple days ago at Walmart, today at Best Buy. Everyone is so skeptical, but what could that mean other than a resupply?
read the WFT trainer tag at bestbuy again, it's not for WFT, it's a donkey kong tag.

It says Donkey Kong Amiibo from the Wii Fit Trainer Wii U. For some reason bestbuy put donkey kong as being for the wii fit game.

read the WFT trainer tag at bestbuy again, it's not for WFT, it's a donkey kong tag.

It says Donkey Kong Amiibo from the Wii Fit Trainer Wii U. For some reason bestbuy put donkey kong as being for the wii fit game.
Almost all of the Amiibo shelf tags at the Best Buys I've been to make some reference to Wii Fit here or there.

Does anyone happen to have the Gamestop store stock page for Ike or Dedede? They show online only now, similar to what they did with Shulk. I'd rather follow it online than call the store every day because I'll bet Amiibo is a dirty word in the stores now.
Just imagine a long list of every local Gamestop with "Not In Stock" written next to each store

What a waste. I get to BB just as they finished handing tickets out at like 8:30. Rush to another BB and people just finished getting tickets.

I knew I should have just gone to the first Best Buy.

I don't suppose someone wants a Dedede for any extra Meta Knight they got from the online orders?

I wonder if you can make a profit buying up the meta's on ebay before news travels to the west coast
You'd be fighting eBay/Paypal/shipping fees to turn a profit. It'd likely be a mistake.

Heading out now to get my preorder.

Haha if we're doing this should have store exclusives and wave 3 extra's to trade for meta if someone's in a store that magically has a lot of them

You'd be fighting eBay/Paypal/shipping fees to turn a profit. It'd likely be a mistake.

Heading out now to get my preorder.
True, cheapest is going for $50 I just wonder if there's a chance it'll break 80 if the west coast is the exact same situation. Now I know what it felt like for Lucario

I just read if you show up to Best Buy and ask for a Meta Knight (which they most likely won't have) - Best Buy will give you a $5 credit towards a 3DS / Wii U game... sounds like a decent "apology" to me.

Meh. Got my Ike from Amazon.co.uk just a few seconds ago. Not worth trying to find one during my lunch break. $21.xx.

I'm going to open him. I know that the figures are region free, and I'm not worried about the packaging, but are the figures themselves any different at all? Even down to the words stamped on the bottom of the base?

NEWEGG ORDERS!

Is anyone else waiting on pre-orders from Newegg?

Anywho, I just got off the phone with customer service for the 5th time this month. It seems they got Amiibo shipments in yesterday and will be sending them out in the order they received. The rep said they received 20+ Megaman, 20+ Sheik, and 34 Ike and ....most others were in the 20's of wave 3. 

Sound off if you actually still have faith in the pre-orders from Newegg. I'm curious how many people canceled and how many still kept their pre-orders. I've got my fingers crossed because this may be my only chance for Sonic & Ike. 

Morehead City, NC Best Buy had 6 Meta Knights available behind the guest service counter. Another person and I both got one. As of 10 minutes a go, there were still 4. There was no line and no tickets... Also no other new amiibos other than pre-orders.

NEWEGG ORDERS!

Is anyone else waiting on pre-orders from Newegg?

Anywho, I just got off the phone with customer service for the 5th time this month. It seems they got Amiibo shipments in yesterday and will be sending them out in the order they received. The rep said they received 20+ Megaman, 20+ Sheik, and 34 Ike and ....most others were in the 20's of wave 3.

Sound off if you actually still have faith in the pre-orders from Newegg. I'm curious how many people canceled and how many still kept their pre-orders. I've got my fingers crossed because this may be my only chance for Sonic & Ike.
only 20? if that's all they got then they sold out within the first few minutes. They had a limit of 2 when preorders started and they were up for a long time.

I preordered from newegg on 12/18 when did other people?

Meh. Got my Ike from Amazon.co.uk just a few seconds ago. Not worth trying to find one during my lunch break. $21.xx.

I'm going to open him. I know that the figures are region free, and I'm not worried about the packaging, but are the figures themselves any different at all? Even down to the words stamped on the bottom of the base?
They're completely identical (even the bottoms) out of the packaging.

Went to my bb. Waited in the car with my kid for 5 mins, watching people get in line to join the others already in line. Went to bring the kid to the front seat to wait, and the manager comes out to hand tickets. I tell him in there, last in line, but have the kid in the car. He counted.. 8 people in line.. And they had 8.

Ahhh! So close! If i didn't have my kid with me I would've gotten one. Oh well. If someone wants to sell me one at cost, great. But i guess I'm waiting.

Frys just emailed me and said my CC was declined.....

So apparently they tried to reorder my Ike, MM, Dedede...without notifying me first. 

[quote name="zyxomma100" post="12518439" timestamp="1424446174"]Meh. Got my Ike from Amazon.co.uk just a few seconds ago. Not worth trying to find one during my lunch break. $21.xx.

I'm going to open him. I know that the figures are region free, and I'm not worried about the packaging, but are the figures themselves any different at all? Even down to the words stamped on the bottom of the base?[/quote]

Identical in every respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back