Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure my local UPS guy is Santa Claus - he just dropped off all of this awesome stuff for me! :D

BKnWR3q.jpg
Im loving the plates so far...I just ordered these last week on Amazon.de. The black zelda one is already going for like $80+, it looks awesome.

blackNEw3DSZelda-1000x562.jpg

Got my first poorly painted Amiibo, and, of course, it's Meta Knight. This thing looks like it was painted by a 1st grader, mother of God.

How the hell do retailers go out of stock so quickly? Do scalpers have some sort of bots set up that order all available inventory from a retailer the moment its put up? Goddamn.

Im loving the plates so far...I just ordered these last week on Amazon.de. The black zelda one is already going for like $80+, it looks awesome.

blackNEw3DSZelda-1000x562.jpg
I'll never go back to a regular sized 3DS but man am I jealous of the customization options. And I even got a MM unit.

To be honest the only ones from wave 3 I'm willing to a call a common right now are Bowser and Toon Link I would not assume anything else
In the last week every retailer I've been to has had at least three sheiks save gamestop and Tru today. I haven't seen but a single toon link. I feel like those three will be common but I'm not ruling out anything.

How the hell do retailers go out of stock so quickly? Do scalpers have some sort of bots set up that order all available inventory from a retailer the moment its put up? Goddamn.
When I called Target earlier this week inquiring about Dedede, I was told not to worry because they were expecting a shipment of a couple hundred in soon. Needless to say that only made me more concerned about the lack of stock.

well there on average always round 200 to 250 people or more in this thread at all times and then on the now instock page it has gone from 40,000 comments last night when i went to bed to now almost 60,000 comments so about 20,000 extra comments there since last night so all eyes are on amiibos right now which sucks for me

Well my best buy game through, I just got the meta knight and mega man! I just picked it up with other things!! This is awesome! I will kno when the preorders go live in store for wave 4 at BB.

Thank you Page Monitor for allowing me to acquire Ike from walmart.com!

Edit: I'm not sure why value shipping was free a couple of nights ago for King Dedede, yet I had to pay $4.97 for Ike this time around.

My Mega Knight looks kind of strange, a black line down along his mask, another one toward the bottom. They sort of fade in and out though, aren't really solid. Looks like a horrendous paint job, but it might just be the way he is?

Just glad I got one, but would prefer a better paint job. Time to list it on ebay as a SUPER RARE DEFECT?

[quote name="TheCollegeGamer" post="12519851" timestamp="1424470798"]My Mega Knight looks kind of strange, a black line down along his mask, another one toward the bottom. They sort of fade in and out though, aren't really solid. Looks like a horrendous paint job, but it might just be the way he is?

Just glad I got one, but would prefer a better paint job. Time to list it on ebay as a SUPER RARE DEFECT?[/quote]

The Bby guy I talked to said all had a bad paint job on the mask, he tried to hold me the best one.

My Mega Knight looks kind of strange, a black line down along his mask, another one toward the bottom. They sort of fade in and out though, aren't really solid. Looks like a horrendous paint job, but it might just be the way he is?

Just glad I got one, but would prefer a better paint job. Time to list it on ebay as a SUPER RARE DEFECT?
Lol I'll trade you a normal Megaman amiibo for it.

Edit: Misread thought you said Megaman. I got a normal Meta Knight to trade for you super rare defect Meta Knight too lol

Lol I'll trade you a normal Megaman amiibo for it.

Edit: Misread thought you said Megaman. I got a normal Meta Knight to trade for you super rare defect Meta Knight too lol
Looking on ebay, I'm not sure if it's normal or not. I'll need to post a picture in the next day or so, heading out for the evening now.

Possible bestbuy restocking next week. Rumored 2nd shipment will be on the way and possibly in store pre-order only and limit 1 per customer.

I just posted the same thing above, my MK looks like absolute ****. Looks like it's a common defect.

I just posted the same thing above, my MK looks like absolute ****. Looks like it's a common defect.
This is his normal paint job. It's suppose to look like he is battle tested and all. I freaked when I got mine too but after searching through the Amiibo Reddit, it was that way for everyone.

If you were around from the original 667 thread, it had Mega Man in the thread title.

Edit: I'm not sure why value shipping was free a couple of nights ago for King Dedede, yet I had to pay $4.97 for Ike this time around.
Where can I get a page monitor for stores? I got the last Meta at Best Buy now I'm trying to help a friend get Mega Man and Ike

I wish xls had those snappy looking faceplates.

I hate the glossy finish on my new 3ds xl.
At least you have a working one, Gamestop shipped me a defective Monster Hunter edition. When I was told to ship it back and they would ship a replacement I did. Then they said oh no we dont have any replacements for those. FML

pretty sure it was free the other night because they were preorders

This sounds mean as fuck but sometimes I wonder what goes through a shippers mind when they pack some of this stuff. I know they're not incentived to think or paid for it but looking at these pictures and getting one of my orders messed up it seems like extra effort to fuck it up to such a degree 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back