Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be nice.. I have to use multiple boxes, a box cutter, super glue and lots of tape to get my customized boxes made correcty :wall:
A lot of people don't know there are different grades of boxes to withstand less or more pressure. This information can all be found on the bottom of your box called a cert stamp. Usually 32ECT is a standard shipping box, if you get something like 200C or 44ECT you are getting a higher grade box that will withstand more crush/pressure/lbs.

Placed an $80 Amiibo order through bestbuy.com

They all shipped at different times. All of them came in shipping bags with the cards bent completely back. My Yoshi and Peach were literally opened and flopping around in their bags.... On hold now with support to see what they will do about it. It is over an hour drive for me to get to a best buy to even make sure they have stock of any of them plus I work 70 hours a week.... Very difficult to make it to a store

in other news, i ordered a peach amiibo from BB on Sunday and they have still yet to ship it. it still says preparing order. seems like BB is struggling when shipping amiibos in a timely manner, even the more common ones
Placed an $80 Amiibo order through bestbuy.com

They all shipped at different times. All of them came in shipping bags with the cards bent completely back. My Yoshi and Peach were literally opened and flopping around in their bags.... On hold now with support to see what they will do about it. It is over an hour drive for me to get to a best buy to even make sure they have stock of any of them plus I work 70 hours a week.... Very difficult to make it to a store
i ordered peach and DK in separate orders from BB, both sent in bubble mailers. Every other amiibos they've sent in boxes.

Maybe the $9.99 price point puts it as ship in a bubble mailer

just completed an order for fox. still in stock. that shipping though.....
i skipped on fox because of the shipping.. sucks.

A lot of people don't know there are different grades of boxes to withstand less or more pressure. This information can all be found on the bottom of your box called a cert stamp. Usually 32ECT is a standard shipping box, if you get something like 200C or 44ECT you are getting a higher grade box that will withstand more crush/pressure/lbs.
since we're talking about boxes anyone know where to buy some strong tape like what amazon uses?

Anyone get their Amiibo from Target in which their tracking # was never updated nor worked? I just ask because I haven't received my Ike from Target.com that was placed on 2/13/15. Their estimated delivery was 18th - 23rd, I contacted customer service yesterday and they told me to wait until the end of the day and I explained to them that it is the end of the day as it was 6:30 PM and our delivery services have come and gone. They just told me to give it an extra day and if you do not get it tomorrow to come back...... I feel as though I am not getting Ike from Target, and their shipping is so freaking expensive you would think they would give you a tracking number that works.
I'm in the same boat, mang. Invalid tracking number across all mail carriers. Same Target support. I contacted chat last night, they said wait until the end of the day. I contacted them again this morning and a nice support associate began a refund process. I pretty much gave up hope on getting my Ike from them.

since we're talking about boxes anyone know where to buy some strong tape like what amazon uses?
Not sure what kind of tape that you are looking for but amazon uses this kind of tape on a lot of their products, the only difference is that it says amazon prime or what not: http://www.amazon.com/Duck-Reinforced-Gummed-Inches-964913/dp/B0026RHV7A

How to use it: You dip it in water and then apply it to the box. Once one side has been exposed to water it turns into a glue like adhesive. Its good for shipping things that are heavy as tape may rip.

I'm in the same boat, mang. Invalid tracking number across all mail carriers. Same Target support. I contacted chat last night, they said wait until the end of the day. I contacted them again this morning and a nice support associate began a refund process. I pretty much gave up hope on getting my Ike from them.
I have yet to be home so I do not know if I have mine yet, but I probably do not. Oh well I guess I have to trade for an Ike it seems, but it is kind of upsetting.

You are guys are being pretty hasty. Do you not know that ups can be really really slow? At least wait 2 weeks before being concerned.

After my stop at GS getting the remainder of my pre-orders I can say for certain that the people at this GS do not communicate with each other very well or the customers very well at times. I was told one thing about Ike by two different people, not communicated to with regards to what was going on until the last minute then I heard memo this and memo that.

I am just waiting on my eBay purchase of the store exclusives to arrive in the mail and I am done with wave three.

I did sell a second Amiibo today. I sold a Rosalina to a GS employee that helped me get my Pit for $15. Previously I sold my Lucario for $15 to another GS employee as his boss had helped me get Little Mac, Diddy and Fox.

I like how this has devolved to how best to ship the amiibos you sell on eBay.
To be fair, there isn't much left to talk about.

Wave 4 is coming eventually, but nobody knows when.

We know the release date of the Mario Party Amiibos, so we're just waiting on that.

Wave 3's availability is in constant state of flux, selling out mere seconds after they're available.

The figures on shelves are common, and figures that aren't on shelves are a bitch to get.

That's about it.

i tried to cancel an order i placed 30 minutes ago on gamestop.com. call CS and asked them to cancel it. he said he could not cancel it because the item is already about to ship. recommendation was to get the item and just return it to a GS to get a full refund. i used the slowest shipping and they are already about to ship. either he was lying to keep the order or i'll be get my item much sooner then i thought

Is it safe to say that Little Mac won't show up at a retailer anymore? Thinking of buying one off of eBay but didn't want to see one show up here anytime soon?

Is it safe to say that Little Mac won't show up at a retailer anymore? Thinking of buying one off of eBay but didn't want to see one show up here anytime soon?
theres a rumor gamestop will be getting more little mac and holy trinity. Employee said they appeared in the system again I guess? May just be for trade in purposes though.

The port strikes might have a factor in how scarce the inventory for Little Mac was so sooner or later, a new shipment will come up (hopefully)

Yeah, clearly you're full of sound decisions. Like having people come to your place after dark for a toy.
Clearly you don't know the details of the situation and I have no desire to disclose that to a condescending prick, Keep speculating.

Shipping label directly on the packaging of course! To see the winners head explode because their precious box folded and bented.
I would love to see that lmao. I could just imagine. Order a $90 villager off eBay and it comes to your door no package just label on the back haha

Got Ike and King DDD from Walmart I preordered. Both perfect and DDD is a nice figure! And totally forgot I had pre ordered Megaman and Sonic from GS, even though I had Megaman and sonic already but I got a text saying to pick them up tomorrow. So many amiibos and so many places trying to get them from its easy to lose track of them all and what's coming

Cool bro. Keep inviting people from craigslist to your home after dark. I'm sure it will end well for you.
Did I offend you in some other thread? The out lash is hilarious.

Do vampires come out at night? I should carry a cross

theres a rumor gamestop will be getting more little mac and holy trinity. Employee said they appeared in the system again I guess? May just be for trade in purposes though.
I saw that on Reddit last night I would love to actually own a Villager since he is really fun to use in Smash 4

Was just able to pick up both Ike and DDD even though I got a call saying Ike would be delayed. I told them about my call but they said they still had both for me.

I got my King Dee today from Target!   Man... this is the heaviest figure yet!

[attachment=12528:20150224_175449_resized.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back