Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having problems with my computer. So congratulations to all of you on preordering wave4. Im going to sleep. Smh

Very excited, my local Wal-Mart got both Sonic and Megaman! They had a lot of Sonics but only one Megaman that I saw.
1 bad boy live by Walmart in independence, missouri cleared up all (6) mega man and (6) sonic. I feel sorry for few people didn't get chance to get it. I talked to the manager and the person who work in electronic department. From now and on for new amiibo only 1 per customer.

Personally I'm looking forward to the GS employees (and maybe a couple people on here) being like "Well you should have pre ordered it" after pre-orders sell out in minutes. 

I know this is off topic, but do you guys think its smart to buy a used ps vita off of craiglist for $100? the vita comes with these games , need for speed, supremacy mma , madden 13. Has anyone in this thread bought a used vita? And has it worked well used. Also, I don't know if its the slim version or not, I doubt it.

I know this is off topic, but do you guys think its smart to buy a used ps vita off of craiglist for $100? the vita comes with these games , need for speed, supremacy mma , madden 13. Has anyone in this thread bought a used vita? And has it worked well used. Also, I don't know if its the slim version or not, I doubt it.
Supremacy MMA and Madden 13 are $20-$30 games by themselves. Physical of course

sounds fishy. also if they are selling it make sure they take off their account or the vita card is unusable which is a huge issue. also make sure the battery is intact. OLED vitas don't have a great battery on account of having good screen. Slims have great battery.

sounds fishy. also if they are selling it make sure they take off their account or the vita card is unusable which is a huge issue. also make sure the battery is intact. OLED vitas don't have a great battery on account of having good screen. Slims have great battery.
Why do you feel it sounds fishy? Also, yeah that was my huge problem with the OLED vitas because i heard the battery wasn't so good. He originally wanted 120, but I said no since I wouldn't get a return policy. I mean 80 dollars more, might as well just buy the borderland bundle off amazon, no tax.

Why do you feel it sounds fishy? Also, yeah that was my huge problem with the OLED vitas because i heard the battery wasn't so good. He originally wanted 120, but I said no since I wouldn't get a return policy. I mean 80 dollars more, might as well just buy the borderland bundle off amazon, no tax.
because vita's cost about 220 after tax and this dude is willing to sell you his OLED vita which is discontinued plus a memory card, charger, and some games for only 100 bucks. there has to be something wrong with it particularly with the battery perhaps. it just doesn't sound right. the borderlands bundle is great. has a great battery life and nice feel to the system. although borderlands vita is terrible

and plus since they take the items out of actual stores and have no warehouse i think all there amiibos would have big stickers on them to like the big gamestop in store stickers to right?
all their items come from the actual hastings store so yeah it does have a price sticker because anyone in texas can buy it at the store. you buying it online just means they pull it off the shelf and mail it to you stickers intact

because vita's cost about 220 after tax and this dude is willing to sell you his OLED vita which is discontinued plus a memory card, charger, and some games for only 100 bucks. there has to be something wrong with it particularly with the battery perhaps. it just doesn't sound right. the borderlands bundle is great. has a great battery life and nice feel to the system. although borderlands vita is terrible
yeah true, when I told him i didn't want to pay 120 due to return policy, he said the vita goes for 120-180 on ebay. He was firm at first at 120 then went down to 100. Yeah, I think I'm going to pass now thinking about it now. If he knew the vita can go for 120-180, he had to know his games were worth something. He didn't list the full names of the games he just said madden, need for speed, a mma game, and i just filled in what they were. I think I will just get the bortherlands bundle and call it a day lol, I rather get that then to buy a refurb off gamestop lol

and plus since they take the items out of actual stores and have no warehouse i think all there amiibos would have big stickers on them to like the big gamestop in store stickers to right?
I have found that the stickers from GameStop and Target's in-store pickup have come off easily by using a hair dryer, so if you end up obtaining an amiibo with a sticker, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

yeah true, when I told him i didn't want to pay 120 due to return policy, he said the vita goes for 120-180 on ebay. He was firm at first at 120 then went down to 100. Yeah, I think I'm going to pass now thinking about it now. If he knew the vita can go for 120-180, he had to know his games were worth something. He didn't list the full names of the games he just said madden, need for speed, a mma game, and i just filled in what they were. I think I will just get the bortherlands bundle and call it a day lol, I rather get that then to buy a refurb off gamestop lol
good don't give him the benefit of ripping you off. vita's go for around that price on eBay with shite tons of games but I always wonder if there is something wrong with it. if each game can easily sell for about 25 each why are you bundling a shite ton of them with a vita for about 145. it makes no sense. be careful with vitas on gamestop. there was a promo that could net you about 200 for a vita trade in so people were just trading in crap systems to get credit. crap systems selling as refurbs. the borderlands bundle makes the most sense and i was able to sell my copy of borderlands 2 for roughly 25 on ebay.

good don't give him the benefit of ripping you off. vita's go for around that price on eBay with shite tons of games but I always wonder if there is something wrong with it. if each game can easily sell for about 25 each why are you bundling a shite ton of them with a vita for about 145. it makes no sense. be careful with vitas on gamestop. there was a promo that could net you about 200 for a vita trade in so people were just trading in crap systems to get credit. crap systems selling as refurbs. the borderlands bundle makes the most sense and i was able to sell my copy of borderlands 2 for roughly 25 on ebay.
Yea, i'm just going to get the borderland bundle brand new off amazon, free shipping + long ass return policy ( which i shouldn't have to use since its new) and also no tax. Thanks for the advice!

There's nothing fishy about it. There's just no games coming out for Vita and very few people are shopping for used Vita's right now. Dudes not gonna ask for more than $120 for a used Vita cause nobody will pay more than that.

There's nothing fishy about it. There's just no games coming out for Vita and very few people are shopping for used Vita's right now. Dudes not gonna ask for more than $120 for a used Vita cause nobody will pay more than that.

Yea, i'm just going to get the borderland bundle brand new off amazon, free shipping + long ass return policy ( which i shouldn't have to use since its new) and also no tax. Thanks for the advice!
hope you enjoy. msg me if you need any help with vita stuff and games

i think the vita market has the capability to still be fairly large. however, the current outlook is bleak. while i do enjoy my indies and my niche jrpg games i need a serious aaa game. this is why the vita hasn't been selling well. whereas the psp had metal gear, final fantasy, kingdom hearts and god of war among upper echelon games the vita has no such thing which lies in part on the developers not willing to take a risk because they do not foresee a payoff. still if sony were to announce an infamous vita or the canceled bioshock vita i think a lot of people will buy it.

The Slim is cool from what i heard but if you can you should try out both models first if you want to know which one you will prefer better screen or better battery life.ergonomics?

God, where is Wave 4?
Wave 4 Pre Orders seems like an illusion at this point lol i have a feeling if not this week then the 1st week of March pre orders will begin

The Slim is cool from what i heard but if you can you should try out both models first if you want to know which one you will prefer better screen or better battery life.ergonomics?
i love the screen of the OLED but once you feel the slim and how ergonomic it is coupled with its long lasting battery you won't want to give it up. still it comes down to preference. i would get an oled because its discontinued and super rare.

Wave 4 Pre Orders seems like an illusion at this point lol i have a feeling if not this week then the 1st week of March pre orders will begin
I don't know, wouldn't surprise me if Wave 4 pre-orders don't go up until after the Super Mario amiibos come out next month, with a release at the end of April... if the port strike has really been that big of a deal for Nintendo, it would make sense for them to try to delay Wave 4 as much as possible to avoid the clusterfuck that Wave 3 was

I don't know, wouldn't surprise me if Wave 4 pre-orders don't go up until after the Super Mario amiibos come out next month, with a release at the end of April... if the port strike has really been that big of a deal for Nintendo, it would make sense for them to try to delay Wave 4 as much as possible to avoid the clusterfuck that Wave 3 was
Which overall, might be a good thing for me. Allow myself to save up a little bit. I've been blowing some bucks on these things haha.

I have found that the stickers from GameStop and Target's in-store pickup have come off easily by using a hair dryer, so if you end up obtaining an amiibo with a sticker, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.
I wish I would have known that when I got the two Toon Link's that were in-store pick-up from Target. They put the damn stickers on the front and it tore off some of the card.

on bestbuy.com it says i can order a sonic and ship it to the store within 3-5 days. what are the odds of that actually happening
If you try it sonic will be removed from your cart on checkout. If it's not, then you'll get it...maybe.

EDIT: Actually it removes is when it is added.

Anyone have history with GoHastings?
I got Sonic and 2 Mega Mans from them. They delivered one of the Mega Mans in three business days so I was really surprised. The other one took a bit longer and I had to email them about it because they didn't supply that one with a tracking number but the situation got resolved. All of the Amiibos came in great condition so I'm happy with them. A lot of people have had bad experiences with GoHastings though so in all honesty, I think it varies. I plan on getting more Amiibos from them if they restock.

If you try it sonic will be removed from your cart on checkout. If it's not, then you'll get it...maybe.

EDIT: Actually it removes is when it is added.
yeah what gives. i got excited. oh well i really need sonic.

side note: when do the reshipment of marth preorders start. i need to get another. i made the mistake of opening mine and now that I have a few amiibos in box on the shelf I realize how infinitely cooler they become when they are untouched and pristine. although marth does look a tad bit badass sitting on my shelf protecting my bebop box set

I got Sonic and 2 Mega Mans from them. They delivered one of the Mega Mans in three business days so I was really surprised. The other one took a bit longer and I had to email them about it because they didn't supply that one with a tracking number but the situation got resolved. All of the Amiibos came in great condition so I'm happy with them. A lot of people have had bad experiences with GoHastings though so in all honesty, I think it varies. I plan on getting more Amiibos from them if they restock.
Did they come with stickers like others are saying on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back