Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah what gives. i got excited. oh well i really need sonic.

side note: when do the reshipment of marth preorders start. i need to get another. i made the mistake of opening mine and now that I have a few amiibos in box on the shelf I realize how infinitely cooler they become when they are untouched and pristine. although marth does look a tad bit badass sitting on my shelf protecting my bebop box set
Around the time that code steam game or whatever comes out

Did they come with stickers like others are saying on here?
I didn't get any stickers on mine. My boxes were completely fine too and I heard some boxes were bent in other experiences. The only thing is that when they are in stock in an Amiibo that isn't the commons, they are OOS within 5 minutes or less.I got mine with pure luck. After checkout, both were sold out. Just constantly refresh the page when you can. I have a permanent tab open for GoHastings now just to be on the lookout.

"There will be a nintendo direct next Wednesday. Pre order window will only be available in NW in person, and will last the length of the direct. I'm currently enjoy all of wave for, right here, on my desk. Sorry suckas!" - Reggie

I don't know, wouldn't surprise me if Wave 4 pre-orders don't go up until after the Super Mario amiibos come out next month, with a release at the end of April... if the port strike has really been that big of a deal for Nintendo, it would make sense for them to try to delay Wave 4 as much as possible to avoid the clusterfuck that Wave 3 was
Once everyone has given up and believes that wave 4 preorders aren't coming, that is when they will go live

"There will be a nintendo direct next Wednesday. Pre order window will only be available in NW in person, and will last the length of the direct. I'm currently enjoy all of wave for, right here, on my desk. Sorry suckas!" - Reggie
Is there really a nintendo direct on wed?

Damn new 3DS. It was to my knowledge that it could use a SD card AND a micro. Not just micro. I'll have to go pick one up in the morning... Shit.

Damn new 3DS. It was to my knowledge that it could use a SD card AND a micro. Not just micro. I'll have to go pick one up in the morning... Shit.
Yeah, it's a bit of a hassle. Glad you were able to get a New 3DS XL. I think Best Buy has some 32GB microSD cards for like $25 that you could check.

You really gotta do you research next time you buy a new system.......but I'm sure your CAG diary needed a new page lol
The New 3DS was advertised as an upgrade, utilizing the same exact crap as the 3DS, but just faster. Research? When everyone is saying it's an upgrade, what else is there to research? Xbox One? Not a gaming system, merely a box that has quick links to tv and cable. Pass. PS4? Gaming console with great graphics and a small list of day one games. Fleshlight? Fake vagina that feels like the real thing, use it when the wifey shuts you down. Advertising, the whole point of it, is to showcase it all in very few words and pictures. This 3DS had too many faults, that no one could really get word out about until it was here.

The New 3DS was advertised as an upgrade, utilizing the same exact crap as the 3DS, but just faster. Research? When everyone is saying it's an upgrade, what else is there to research? Xbox One? Not a gaming system, merely a box that has quick links to tv and cable. Pass. PS4? Gaming console with great graphics and a small list of day one games. Fleshlight? Fake vagina that feels like the real thing, use it when the wifey shuts you down. Advertising, the whole point of it, is to showcase it all in very few words and pictures. This 3DS had too many faults, that no one could really get word out about until it was here.
I can't answer that for you all I know is that I went on IGN and I knew the XL didn't have face plates, Needed a 0 screwdriver to open the back and Switched over to a Micro Only SD card 2 weeks before the system came out. The fact that you invested 160 (I think that's how much you paid) , found a person willing to sell it to you on craigslist, and met with them but yet you couldn't take 5 mins to Youtube a New 3ds XL review just for you know what your getting into is kinda ignorant in my opinion...........I'm not trying to beat up on you at the end of the day people will do things their own way

Yo, am I the only one that can't stand MewlingQuim? I think I'll just add him to my "Ignore Preferences".

How to:

Step 1- go on your profile

Step 2- Click "Edit my Profile"

Step 3- On the left of "Profile Settings" click "Ignore Preferences"

Step 4- Just add the name in the box and presto you're good to go!

It should look like this! TMI lol

[attachment=12543:ignores.PNG]

I got an email from newegg about my preorders for Sonic and Mega Man. They didn't cancel the order, but said it would take quite a while to fulfill. So, there's that.

I preordered in that last batch of preorders that were open in the beginning of January, for those interested in knowing.

I feel whats happening here and everywhere is nitendo said x amount and this port crap caused less to come here. OR they messed up on numbers...idk its Nintendo after all

Yo, am I the only one that can't stand MewlingQuim? I think I'll just add him to my "Ignore Preferences".
How to:
ignores.PNG
He's known as the new "OOS!" of this thread... ever since OOS! got banned.

How to:
ignores.PNG
I made your list.. Awesome!

on bestbuy.com it says i can order a sonic and ship it to the store within 3-5 days. what are the odds of that actually happening
Every local bestbuy will have few sonic and 5 mega man on order. Possible they will be on the floor this week or next week (I asked someone checked all the bestbuy in Missouri district). Sadly, 0 King dedede on order in the system. I forgot check ike. Darn it :)

Anyone have history with GoHastings?
I would never order something from GoHastings that I wanted to arrive in good condition. They once sent me an 18" Terminator NECA figure in a padded envelope and the box was already shredded before they packed it, you could tell. I was opening it anyway, but that alone convinced me never to do any MOMC shopping there...ever.

$21 shipped to US, i ordered it
Did you need one? I don't have one yet but I don't know what the chances are it would ever be available for less.

But if you think about it, shipped from GS or similar it would be like $17 so it's not too bad.

Did you need one? I don't have one yet but I don't know what the chances are it would ever be available for less.
Ike seems to be the next Marth so i wouldnt pass on a chance to get it now for $21, you wont get it for cheaper anywhere else

i have it preordered at GS but wont see it until spring, doesnt hurt to have a spare

Hey, so for those of us who got a call from GS last week that our 3b amiibos would be ready for pickup today, what do I have to bring with me to the store with me?

I think GameStop sold my Ike preorder (from 12/21). Got a call from the manager to pick it up on Monday. Waited until today to get it due to snow/ice. According to the employee there, they never got my preorder. Most likely BS.

Just started collecting amiibos. Considering the supply constraints, would it be feasible to go to toysrus in hopes of finding anything uncommon? 

received my Ike and Dedede from WalMart last evening. Now all I need is a Meta Knight at a reasonable price, and I will be all caught up. anyone, anyone...?

I want to see a CAG poll that specifies which amiibos we've seen on store shelves and which have been strictly online orders. I think it would be interesting. I have yet to see a single wave 3 figure in retail.

I want to see a CAG poll that specifies which amiibos we've seen on store shelves and which have been strictly online orders. I think it would be interesting. I have yet to see a single wave 3 figure in retail.
I've seen all of Wave 3 except for King Dedede and Ike in retail.

Just started collecting amiibos. Considering the supply constraints, would it be feasible to go to toysrus in hopes of finding anything uncommon?
There are a few reports of people finding Sonic and Megaman at TRU. By this point, however, I don't think you'll find anything but commons.

you've never seen a Bowser in store? i find that hard to believe...even toon links and sheiks are still being found on shelves

Just picked up my Mega Man pre order from Gamestop. The guy said that they only got enough for some pre orders and had to check a list to see if I was on it. Luckily I was. I pre ordered 12/31. If anyone pre ordered later than that you may want to call and ask them to check before making the trip.

I've seen Bowser, Toon Link, and Sheik in store. I hadn't seen anyone else so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back