Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude w the $0.02 guides: were they advertised as such? Was that a glitch?
My TRUs have guides but I never gave them a second thought. But for .02 I'll buy all of em for $1 if that's a company wide sale.
Usually (at my store atleast), when they dropped down that much, usually .01, it would be so that they could toss them/destroy. When they dropped them down to that price though, they usually aren't allowed to sell them.

Once they hit that price we're to remove and destroy them. I cry for every single guide destroyed.
The same goes for any pennied out item doesn't it? I heard of TRUs nationwide penning out copies of Ryse, Forza 5, and Dead Rising 3 and never sent them out for destruction

Usually (at my store atleast), when they dropped down that much, usually .01, it would be so that they could toss them/destroy. When they dropped them down to that price though, they usually aren't allowed to sell them.
Well to be fair, the cashier looked like a temp so I got lucky there

I just left best buy. I was looking for a new headset for my ps4. They had mega man, I grabbed two and went and checked out the headsets since my current one has some malfunctions. Jr. Officer Amiibo CSR came up to me and was upset I had two amiibos and said only one per customer (no store has ever limited in this area before, including this one). I said no problem. I then asked which headset should I get? He didn't know. I responded "oh, I figured you would know since you were in this section". He was clearly embarrassed that he just screwed up a sale.

I bought a $299 headset with the protection plan, two ink cartridges, and the amiibo. At the front desk. No credit for him.

Fail.
fuck that dude. I hate Worst Buy.

Oh! And big thanks to jkimrey! 5 minutes after posting the pennied guides, he sent me an offer of one of three amiibos (Mega Man, Sheik, and Toon Link) and I couldn't resist the instant profit there!
And to be real, the luck was clearly on both our sides! On my earlier trip to Best Buy, I intended to buy Mega Man, Sonic, Sheik, AND Toon Link but I didnt have enough money so I decided to leave TL because I saw several of him on the shelves at BB and TRU yet only 1 Sheik at both!

Yeah, I wish I saw that post earlier, I was right across the street from a TRU. I'll take a look tomorrow, though I doubt I'll find a score like that.

Didn't Best Buy give you a $50 gift card for that? How is this better? Seems about on par.
You must have me confused with someone else; my problem with Best Buy was that they smashed the box up because they didn't ship it properly. They basically told me to deal with it, since they didn't see the "carton" (their words) as an important part of the item, limited edition or not.

Go for it! Even if you don't find ALBW, you have a high chance of finding others!
You serious, I was just down the road from mine and almost stopped in to take a quick peek. Though it's doubtful that I would have seen these if they were there =/ Someone let us know if they find these again.

nintendo i hope you're fucking listening. cus of gold mario alone, i cancelled all my super mario amiibo preorders. after smash amiibos im done. thanks for reading you incumpotent baboons 

Finally playing Ocarina, them MM, then i will be ready for ALBW. Always nice to have the physical guides handy :)

Oh! And big thanks to jkimrey! 5 minutes after posting the pennied guides, he sent me an offer of one of three amiibos (Mega Man, Sheik, and Toon Link) and I couldn't resist the instant profit there!
And to be real, the luck was clearly on both our sides! On my earlier trip to Best Buy, I intended to buy Mega Man, Sonic, Sheik, AND Toon Link but I didnt have enough money so I decided to leave TL because I saw several of him on the shelves at BB and TRU yet only 1 Sheik at both!

I don't think anyone will be horribly interested, but I posted a few days ago about the Gamestop I preordered from selling my Ike to someone else; I guess my complaining to corporate/leaving a bad survey worked, because the manager called me not even a day later and offered me a $25 gift card for the problem. I'm still stuck waiting for another few months (which isn't great, obviously), but it was a very nice gesture.
Now if I just had anything I wanted to buy from Gamestop. I don't think I'll be using ship to store any more (or visiting that location ever again - sorry, awesome manager). Still, it's much better than what Best Buy did for me when they screwed up my MM 3DS.
It seems like this is a common problem with ship to store orders. I wonder if GameStop managers don't get rated on ship to store orders so they don't give a fuck if their rare item is sold.

Once they hit that price we're to remove and destroy them. I cry for every single guide destroyed.

Bestbuy used to have penny guides but now they can't even be sold in their system. My bestbuy always has 2 year old guides and I try to buy them everytime. The system rejects me and then the next time I'm there I see The employee just puts them back on the shelf just tempting me and wasting space

nintendo i hope you're fucking listening. cus of gold mario alone, i cancelled all my super mario amiibo preorders. after smash amiibos im done. thanks for reading you incumpotent baboons
Yes they are spying on you and hear everything you say, don't worry

Does anyone know the CAG Amiibo LINE group name? The URL is not working for me.
Would like to know this, too. I sent skaflone721 a message earlier this morning asking what the link is, but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.

Wow I'm at my local meijer and they actually have a nice selection of amiibo for once.
Was just at my Meijers... didn't bother checking for Amiibo today since they've never carried them (checked a few times when wave 3 launched) and have a crap selection of games. Now I kinda wish I had.:whistle2:k

Man... I've been eying those Figma figures. Lucina, Link, Pitt, Samus... And then the Tamashii Nation Mario, Luigi and Yoshi... Ugh. These amiibos are so addictive. But nearly all the ones I am missing are going for $50 and above. For that price I could get a Figma figure... Decisions.

Well I decided to start an Amiibo collection tonight. Originally went to my store tonight to get a Pikachu one and ended up lucky. I can't believe I spent around $35 on just 3 of these lol. I can't resist buying rare stuff if I see it. But I may end up selling one of them

Well I decided to start an Amiibo collection tonight. Originally went to my store tonight to get a Pikachu one and ended up lucky. I can't believe I spent around $35 on just 3 of these lol. I can't resist buying rare stuff if I see it. But I may end up selling one of them <_<

Wish I could have gotten Sonic and Mega Man as well but I can't see myself spending that much money.

5yexsuR.jpg
That's what I told myself too(started with sonic). Now I own 9 with no end of stopping :(

Well I decided to start an Amiibo collection tonight. Originally went to my store tonight to get a Pikachu one and ended up lucky. I can't believe I spent around $35 on just 3 of these lol. I can't resist buying rare stuff if I see it. But I may end up selling one of them <_<

Wish I could have gotten Sonic and Mega Man as well but I can't see myself spending that much money.

5yexsuR.jpg
money comes and go but amiibos are friends for life lol you know you want them all

The Sonic one looks pretty good actually. I picked up two in case I want to leave one in box but if you'd rather have it we could prolly work something out. Nice grabs!

Jeebus, that's a great selection. Man, the BB, Targets and Fred Meyers in the Pacific Northwest have a shit collection. Just trying to find a Sonic and Ike is so damn hard.
I've gotten lucky at Target once, but otherwise everything up here in PNW has been a wash as far as trying to get them release day on the shelf. My preorders through BB and GS though have been in amazing condition and no delays (site-to-store).

Never checked a FM since the nearest one is in Bremerton.

Ah I'll just pick up Mario, he looks cool and I mean, it's MARIO! Oh hey, the quality of these is pretty good, I'll just pick up a few more to displ--wait, some of them might not come back? Oh, well, I'd better pick them--wait, only available at {insert retailer}?! Yes, do you have {X}? No? Ok, I'll try again tomorrow.

...hunh, how did my credit card bill get so high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back