Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone use Amazon.co.uk much? I ordered a WFT and it said expected date was March 13th. Might it take longer as its already been like 2 1/2 weeks.

sigh. really getting tired of people who just joined this forum like yesterday for amiibos.

great. k cya
Ohhhh I know who you are lol. Your the guy people are blocking right lol. Dude ain't got a life so he want to sound important on Amiibo forum. All hail Nothing 371! The amiibo king! And life coach!

What should I do sir? I'm busy but can't pre order amiibos! What's should I do? Should I hire someone to refresh computers for me? Can I hire you? Let me know amiibo king! You represent CAG well!

Well sadly I got too late into getting amiibo and by now is not worth the trouble to get all the ones I want. Good luck to those who are going to keep hunting. 

...well looks like it's time to order another one lol. 3 years? Is that even possible? I need to hear this story lol
Long story short, I ordered something through eBay, two virtual boy games from Canada. Out of the blue my mom calls me telling me I got a package, I have been out of the house for at least two years.

I can only imagine what happened with this, I received my two new virtual boy games in mint condition as stated in the auction. I felt really bad because the seller refunded me, I tried looking him up through my feedback but it was to old on eBay.

Ohhhh I know who you are lol. Your the guy people are blocking right lol. Dude ain't got a life so he want to sound important on Amiibo forum. All hail Nothing 371! The amiibo king! And life coach!

What should I do sir? I'm busy but can't pre order amiibos! What's should I do? Should I hire someone to refresh computers for me? Can I hire you? Let me know amiibo king! You represent CAG well!
You should play the life card some more while you go for the world record of misusing 'your' six times in three posts.

Anyone use Amazon.co.uk much? I ordered a WFT and it said expected date was March 13th. Might it take longer as its already been like 2 1/2 weeks.
If you chose basic shipping, yes it can take up to 4 weeks depending on how fast it makes it through customs. If you chose expedited then usually it skips customs. I ordered 2 villagers and they took 3+ weeks with normal shipping. I ordered 2 N3DS cover plates a couple weeks ago and paid the extra $10 for expedited and they got here in 3 days.

Seriously, ferrari you always produce some high quality images man. Those relevant images always sums up the craziness involved in being a cheap ass. Hopefully ice cube can endorse a Nintendo world store on the west coast or he may ha e to use his ak.

Also, I got three separate g.mario orders, 2 for me and a cager, and one extra for the hell of it, they've been good.

And something very curious, my friend who works at TRU told me their inventory system says lucario is discontinued and they can't distribute them anymore, but their warehouse that supplies all the local TRUs, which is probably 20 within 50 miles has 1200 of them. He told me it's very common for them to hold on to them in case it will be used for a future game, In Which They Will Release It again. That warehouse is close to me so I may have to use my ak.

Sorry for the long post. Carry on.

Play make believe somewhere else. I need actual info on amiibo that are useful. It was for funny the first time but that is getting old fast. I'm mad at Nintendo not anyone here just to set things straight. Just annoyed by useless posts on a deal thread.

Play make believe somewhere else. I need actual info on amiibo that are useful. It was for funny the first time but that is getting old fast. I'm mad at Nintendo not anyone here just to set things straight. Just annoyed by useless posts on a deal thread.
You should edit out the "deal" part of your post.... Haven't heard of anyone getting a deal on theses in a while

You should edit out the "deal" part of your post.... Haven't heard of anyone getting a deal on theses in a while
There have been deals: 3 for $33 and the $9.99 figures

Also, at this point, getting some figures for only $30-40 would be considered a "deal" as well..

Cant believe the 20th is nearly here ... Gold Mario here we ... oh wait, no one can get one.

Guess we'll just have some fun at looking at pictures of them online *sigh*  :nottalking:

Wow...really man?? That shit was funny as hell and really well made considering it was done just for a single thread on a community forum. There isn't a whole lot to talk about on this thread right now, and while I understand the need to keep "spam" type posts to a minimum, enough effort went into that photoshop that it's worth a few posts of laughter. Lighten up a bit.

I disagree with the bundling but agree that these things need more relevance. It's kinda hilarious how code steam came out and you realistically probably only have an Ike to use for the game. By the time wave 4 and marth comes out this came will be forgotten
Realistically, Ike? I have yet to see Ike in any store for sale and any time it is up on a website it is gone in minutes. I only decided to start collecting Amiibo when they announced the usefulness of the Fire Emblem figures in Codename STEAM so I unfortunately missed the preorder window for Wave 3. I sincerely hope that when Nintendo re-releases Marth they put a bunch more Ike in stores too, not too mention Robin and Lucina. Seems kind of silly for Nintendo to announce Fire Emblem character functionality with Codename STEAM yet the Fire Emblem characters have been some of the most under-produced domestically. It's like they want to piss off fans.

Wow...really man?? That shit was funny as hell and really well made considering it was done just for a single thread on a community forum. There isn't a whole lot to talk about on this thread right now, and while I understand the need to keep "spam" type posts to a minimum, enough effort went into that photoshop that it's worth a few posts of laughter. Lighten up a bit.
I just don't see the humor. At first, yeah but when you see the same stuff over and over again it loses flavor. There was the same photoshop with the gold amiibo, wave 4, mmn3ds and then target. All pretty much the same. If there's nothing new, I rather have nothing posted because I check often fearing that the discussion is about wave 4 or whatever being up. If there is little activity then I don't have to check often because I know you guys aren't talking about the latest news.

If you guys enjoy it then continue to do whatever and don't mind me. It's about the community and I am just one person stating my opinion. If more people enjoy spam post than those that don't, I guess spam/junk/blogging is fine but there needs to be a limit. The Steam thread became an OT thread already and it weird seeing a second considering there's a VG discussion section on CAG that nobody ever uses.

I haven't posted in here in awhile, since there really hasn't been anything going on, but I agree. The spam posts so to speak don't bother me, the ones that do bother me are people who use this as a trade board as it's been clearly stated several times not to do it here or the people who ask where that trade thread is (if you would look for two seconds you would find it). But this has died down so :)

It seems to me and I could be wrong, regulars don't mind the spam, but people who aren't regulars and only want us for a heads up or to make a buck are the ones who get mad. Just my opinion.

Long story short, I ordered something through eBay, two virtual boy games from Canada. Out of the blue my mom calls me telling me I got a package, I have been out of the house for at least two years.

I can only imagine what happened with this, I received my two new virtual boy games in mint condition as stated in the auction. I felt really bad because the seller refunded me, I tried looking him up through my feedback but it was to old on eBay.
That was me ski. You can just send me a PayPal payment sometime today via PM and we'll be square. No hard feelings.

I haven't posted in here in awhile, since there really hasn't been anything going on, but I agree. The spam posts so to speak don't bother me, the ones that do bother me are people who use this as a trade board as it's been clearly stated several times not to do it here or the people who ask where that trade thread is (if you would look for two seconds you would find it). But this has died down so :)

It seems to me and I could be wrong, regulars don't mind the spam, but people who aren't regulars and only want us for a heads up or to make a buck are the ones who get mad. Just my opinion.
What about the regulars who only want a heads up to make a buck? <.< (Not me, I only use CAG to get poor, not rich.)

As a regular troll since CAGs inception, I don't care about the spam except for the needless arguing and dick waggling. I find that stuff irritating.

He liked the OT when it was about him and being an Avenger. Maybe just assume that, until wave 4 goes up, nothing posted is about wave 4 ;)

Coughsarcasmforthosewhocantdetectbythewinkyfacecough

What about the regulars who only want a heads up to make a buck? <.< (Not me, I only use CAG to get poor, not rich.)

As a regular troll since CAGs inception, I don't care about the spam except for the needless arguing and dick waggling. I find that stuff irritating.
I love the arguing! I love when people have zero interpersonal skills, and use tactics like shaming and insults to try to get their point across. And I love when people are determined that their opinion is actually fact (in the sense that they expect everyone to agree with it), and instead of having a conversation and sharing ideas, they just shout at one another, "I'm right!", "No, I'M RIGHT!" It's glorious. The poor grammar and mispellings are just a bonus.

Don't get me wrong, this thread has been very helpful, and there are some very nice, interesting people here. But as a side note, I will never complain about the incessant arguing by what seems like borderline narcissists. It's always fascinating and amusing to me.

I love the arguing! I love when people have zero interpersonal skills, and use tactics like shaming and insults to try to get their point across. And I love when people are determined that their opinion is actually fact (in the sense that they expect everyone to agree with it), and instead of having a conversation and sharing ideas, they just shout at one another, "I'm right!", "No, I'M RIGHT!" It's glorious. The poor grammar and mispellings are just a bonus.

Don't get me wrong, this thread has been very helpful, and there are some very nice, interesting people here. But as a side note, I will never complain about the incessant arguing by what seems like borderline narcissists. It's always fascinating and amusing to me.

Apparently he's doing a pretty good job of teaching you English because you finally used "you're" in the right context.

You get a D+

Congrats!
Oh you got me there! People on this forum are full of corny comebacks! Congrats on defending the guy who thinks people who are busy and work hard make excuses for not being able to always take part in extra curricular activities. What's funny is that seems to be the comeback for people who have nnothing else to say. You get a F for being a corny and butting into grown folks business.

Amen! Apparently, people who have any time of situation that prevent them from being able to pre-order, or just walk in to a store and pick up a rare figure, are just losers making excuses. It's so easy for someone sitting behind a computer screen, to just say some random shit and think they are somehow better than everyone. Such a sad thing, really.
Seems like Amiibos have infiltrated some of these folks brain so much that they can't even think straight. I wasn't even bad mouthing anyone and dudes come from nowhere talking shit. Thought this was a friendly forum lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back