Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Boooooooo, Little Mac is the only one I want I'm missing.  :-({|=

and I'm NOT spending $60 to get him, I'd rather have sex with birdo.

On Friday, TRU should have plenty of SMB amiibo figures for sale. Why? Because they did not take online or in store pre-orders.

Hey. Anyone have the item code for the Gold Mario? I went to one of the local Walmarts yesterday and n one had any idea how to check shipment or numbers on hand. They already had the label out for the MP10 Amiibo Bundle though, guy scanned that and said there will be four of those. Tried telling him I'm just looking for the actual gold figurine and if there is going to be a process in place on how they will be sold, but he mostly said check back Wednesday when shipment arrives for Fridays. Planning to hit another one today, but figure an item code would be helpful to have them look it up.

Hey. Anyone have the item code for the Gold Mario? I went to one of the local Walmarts yesterday and n one had any idea how to check shipment or numbers on hand. They already had the label out for the MP10 Amiibo Bundle though, guy scanned that and said there will be four of those. Tried telling him I'm just looking for the actual gold figurine and if there is going to be a process in place on how they will be sold, but he mostly said check back Wednesday when shipment arrives for Fridays. Planning to hit another one today, but figure an item code would be helpful to have them look it up.
would my online order have it?

0-9 on Gold Mario now. Anyone else in this range ? Cause this is some ridiculous fuck

:wall:
So, 3,000 walmart stores, getting 4-9 gold mario's each, Can safely say Nintendo only had maybe 25,000 - 50,000 of these produced for preorders and instore? These things are going to be worth more than if they were pure gold is this is true. I've been nintendo collector for 20 years and want one but not been lucky enough to get a preorder in. I'll probably kick myself in the ass not buying one on ebay for $49.99 plus shipping a few days ago. Then again maybe, just maybe, nintendo will have more made but something tells me this is highly unlikely given nintendo's track record. Only thing I know that they did that with was the super mario all stars 25th anniversary limited edition wii game which was such a nice package at a nice price. Even with the 2nd run it still was not nearly enough to supply the demand. I actually never saw them in any store & I'm sure they made at least a million copies of that.

I believe the barcode is 4549689205.

Z6CzavO.png

You can ask them to scan this barcode or...

vH24P8B.jpg

You are welcome.

So, 3,000 walmart stores, getting 4-9 gold mario's each, Can safely say Nintendo only had maybe 25,000 - 50,000 of these produced for preorders and instore? These things are going to be worth more than if they were pure gold is this is true. I've been nintendo collector for 20 years and want one but not been lucky enough to get a preorder in. I'll probably kick myself in the ass not buying one on ebay for $49.99 plus shipping a few days ago. Then again maybe, just maybe, nintendo will have more made but something tells me this is highly unlikely given nintendo's track record. Only thing I know that they did that with was the super mario all stars 25th anniversary limited edition wii game which was such a nice package at a nice price. Even with the 2nd run it still was not nearly enough to supply the demand. I actually never saw them in any store & I'm sure they made at least a million copies of that.
Fleabay will be flooded on March 20th. I'm predicting the price dip between $25 to $30 range. Good luck.

Fleabay will be flooded on March 20th. I'm predicting the price dip between $25 to $30 range. Good luck.
I hope you are right but I think the opposite will be true. People like me who go to walmart on the 20th and spend hours trying to get one will most likely go home empty handed. This will have us resorting to some other means to get one because we know that's the only chance so I expect the price to go up from the $60-$70 average they bringing right now to $100-120 the first couple of days and then continue to rise unless there are more shipped. Not only this but the scalpers are going to make it nearly impossible for anyone who really wants one for their collection to get one. They will be out in force come the 20th to grab all these up they can even if they know nothing about nintendo or amiibo they will know they stand a good chance of making $50-100 profit with these.

Most likely. Rosalina was harder to get than this and is worth about $40.
There are other variables:

1. Demand from other countries. Since it is a US exclusive you will have collectors all over the world wanting to complete their set. From the reports I've heard this isn't like Rosalina where it was store exclusive in North America but available anywhere at retailers internationally. This is only available at Walmart in the US (unless something has changed), and would attract bidders on eBay from other countries.

2. Stock numbers. Nintendo said they would make more 'limited' figures, and I'm assuming this is one of them. They could have made half the Gold Mario versus Rosalina (or more, or the same, we don't know)

3. Pre-orders. As stated, Gold Mario has been easier to get online. This could just mean that there will be less for stores.

Ultimately, no one knows. :D/

does that mean we will see more NA ones soon?

BTW shipping is NOT free.

Via PayPal checkout it shows $17 with 2 amiibo in my cart

edit: nvm it automatically chooses express, have to choose standard before check out

does that mean we will see more NA ones soon?
They announced reprints of these for Japan only so far. Nothing has been announced for the US yet. It would mean that their would be more on the marketplace for people who open theirs or don't mind JPN packaging, lowering some demand for US versions slightly.

Thank you so much! I have been on the hunt for villager and little mac (who hasn't) for ages now. I grabbed 2 of those and 1 WFT.

To anyone having issues with shipping it defaults to expedited, change it to standard shipping. If you order just 1 it will charge you $5 for shipping, if you order 2+ the shipping will be free.

I really gotta wonder how long it will be before they announce reprints for NA versions of WFT and Villager.  Seeing as they are reprinting them for Japan it seems obvious they'd do the same for NA. 

However, the main issue now is that the US does not appear to be eligible for wave4 pre-orders and beyond so they will still probably be difficult to get. 

Is yesasia a good site? Never dealt with them before but def interested in grabbing a villager
They appear to be legit after doing a quick google search. Seeing as the sale notice has been up for 48minutes on Reddit, don't be surprised if there are mass cancellations on Villager and Little Mac down the line. Pretty much everyone but major retailers have no idea what they are doing with pre-orders and oversell their allotment, or never get an allotment in the first place.

I put in an order for two Villager, but I'm not holding my breath. It's just as likely to be cancelled than delivered.

Whelp, got one of each as I didn't have any of them lol. Anyone ordered from here before? They charged instantly and am wondering if they allow cancellations should something change. Looks like a pretty legit site to me.

Whelp, got one of each as I didn't have any of them lol. Anyone ordered from here before? They charged instantly and am wondering if they allow cancellations should something change. Looks like a pretty legit site to me.
You didn't read the fine prints? Just like PlayAsia...

"This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed. For more details, please refer to our return policy."

Awesome! Thanks for looking out. Hopefully this comes through. I have been looking everywhere for Little Mac.

i ordered 3 toad on amazon.co.uk. I just received an email that they reduced my order to 1 toad because it was in very short supply

"Unfortunately, there's been a change to the availability of this title as Amazon.co.uk is receiving a very limited supply. In light of this information we've reduced your order to one unit."

but now that I look at my order they deleted toad completely. Did this happen to anyone else?

Is yesasia a good site? Never dealt with them before but def interested in grabbing a villager
I've ordered from them for over a decade. Never had a problem. Great customer service. Just in case sometimes they get a bit delayed shipping out items that are preordered, but they usually let you know.

I bought WFT, Villager and LM with free standard shipping. Better to have a pre-order in and have a chance than no chance at all. Even if we have NA reprints, I feel like I have a better chance of winning the lotto than seeing any of these in my locales. Just sayin'

You didn't read the fine prints? Just like PlayAsia...

"This product cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed. For more details, please refer to our return policy."
Hope, they don't pull a B&H or Entertainment Earth on you guys. I've heard PlayAsia is a pretty legit place, good luck!

*Edit: Wait, it's YesAsia not PlayAsia?! Oh, man best of luck!

Here's hoping that they fill these. I don't have high hopes but grabbed WFT, LM, and Villager with the free shipping. I'd prefer US versions but unfortunately my area never seems to get new amiibos so I don't expect any reprints to make it out my way anyway

NEWTWITTER3 supposedly works for new customers for $3 off I saw on a forum. I had villager and little mac in and was trying to create an account only to see that way back in 2007 through play asia I had ordered a dualshock 3 controller (since U.S. took rumble out for a while) anyways I made new password and hit place order but was an error for some reason so I just changed my mind since I realized I really don't have to have these since I'm not really too much in love with either. Just all the rarity and hype almost snagged me I guess. 

Pre-Order up at YesAsia with Free International Shipping

Villager, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amibo-murabito-japan-version/1037361557-0-0-0-en/info.html

Little Mac, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amiibo-little-mac-japan-version/1037361565-0-0-0-en/info.html

WFT, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amiibo-wii-fit-trainer-japan-version/1037361555-0-0-0-en/info.html

Edit 1: Select Standard Free Shipping during Checkout

Edit 2: $3 coupon code NEWTWITTER3 for first-time shoppers
Thanks. Ordered Villager and Little Mac for a total of $36.98 with the coupon code. Probably the best price you are going to get for those unless there is a reprint and you get one then. With this order I finally got the last two amiibo I needed for a complete set. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back