Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
ugh walmart won't let me cancel my mario party 10 bundle even though it won't be released for 3 days
Same boat, im digital, did the pre-order awhile back "just in case" then got in on the Gold single order. Then was too AFRAID to cancel ANYTHING. Gonna wait till it comes in and take it to the store.

Does yesasia charge right away for preorders? I know it's a given with PayPal, but CC might be different.

Edit: Saw at the very end of checkout that they don't charge until they ship. Nice.

They appear to be legit after doing a quick google search. Seeing as the sale notice has been up for 48minutes on Reddit, don't be surprised if there are mass cancellations on Villager and Little Mac down the line. Pretty much everyone but major retailers have no idea what they are doing with pre-orders and oversell their allotment, or never get an allotment in the first place.
100% agree, plus there doesn't seem to be a limit to how many you can order.

my Gold Mario that I ordered yesterday morning still says processing but yesterday it showed a delivery date of March 23rd, now it says March 24th, should I take anything from that? Hope its not going to get canceled

Pre-Order up at YesAsia with Free International Shipping

Villager, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amibo-murabito-japan-version/1037361557-0-0-0-en/info.html

Little Mac, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amiibo-little-mac-japan-version/1037361565-0-0-0-en/info.html

WFT, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amiibo-wii-fit-trainer-japan-version/1037361555-0-0-0-en/info.html

Edit 1: Select Standard Free Shipping during Checkout

Edit 2: $3 coupon code NEWTWITTER3 for first-time shoppers
Thanks for the info, I just placed a pre-order for Little Mac.

Damn, YesAsia must have the Amiibo hookups! 2 hours & 30 minutes of selling Villager etc. and they still haven't hit out of stock.
Hate to be Debbie Downer but they probably don't have actual stock numbers and just keep taking pre-orders. I got a pre-order in at Entertainment Earth for Pit pretty early on and it was up for pre-order days and days afterwards and my order got cancelled eventually.

The fact that these are still available makes me 95% sure nearly everyone will get cancelled.  There is simply no way that one small retailer has this many to sell.   Think of the hundreds of people that have already ordered.  This happens all the time with international amiibo orders.  They better not pull some shit like Playasia and tell me "no refunds, you have $40 in store credit."

What a bummer.  I was hoping to load the page just now and see they had sold out, which would have been a promising sign.  But it is already abundantly clear that they don't know what they're doing, even if a few orders do get filled.

The fact that these are still available makes me 95% sure nearly everyone will get cancelled. There is simply no way that one small retailer has this many to sell. Think of the hundreds of people that have already ordered. This happens all the time with international amiibo orders. They better not pull some shit like Playasia and tell me 'no refunds, you have $40 in store credit."

What a bummer. I was hoping to load the page just now and see they had sold out, which would have been a promising sign. But it is already abundantly clear that they don't know what they're doing, even if a few orders do get filled.
YesAsia is by no means a small retailer...

Hate to be Debbie Downer but they probably don't have actual stock numbers and just keep taking pre-orders. I got a pre-order in at Entertainment Earth for Pit pretty early on and it was up for pre-order days and days afterwards and my order got cancelled eventually.
Yep, the biggest red flag is when pre-orders don't come down.

Does anyone know what this site does with credit card charges once an item is determined to be unavailable?

ive ordered movies from yesasia before they are a credible retailer
I don't think anyone is questioning whether they're credible, but the fact that preorders have been open for hours is a bad sign that they're taking more than they'll have stock for. We've seen it multiple times. I just wouldn't get your hopes up.

I think I read somewhere that if they take your money and are oos, that they refund you in store credit.
Looks like that was the case for PlayAsia at least, I was taking a quick look at their refund policy and while I didn't see anything about refunds in the case of selling items they ran out of, if you wanted to send something back for a refund you had like two weeks from delivery date and they refund the source that was used to purchase it.

And if not, I mean, looks like they've got tons of other cool shiz and you could find something else to blow stupid amounts of money like this on. Worst case scenario that is. Best case hey, get a shot at some rare Amiibo :D

Both PlayAsia and YesAsia will do normal refunds, but you have to request it.  They default to store credit, but if you send an email they'll give you a proper refund.

Amazon.co.uk has some SLOW shipping when you don't pay for expedited. Order placed Feb 20th, its March 17th and they said sorry, please wait until March 31st to contact us as it might show up by then.

SUCKYYYY

Amazon.co.uk has some SLOW shipping when you don't pay for expedited. Order placed Feb 20th, its March 17th and they said sorry, please wait until March 31st to contact us as it might show up by then.

SUCKYYYY
Yeah, I ordered an Ike and WFT from AmazonUK on the same day 2/20 and just received my WFT....still waiting on Ike though. Shipping box was kinda banged up but WFT was mint.

[quote name="Zeldafanatic15" post="12573591" timestamp="1426621883"]I don't think anyone is questioning whether they're credible, but the fact that preorders have been open for hours is a bad sign that they're taking more than they'll have stock for. We've seen it multiple times. I just wouldn't get your hopes up.[/quote]

Doubt it. This is Japan. Stock will be abundant.

Yeah, I ordered an Ike and WFT from AmazonUK on the same day 2/20 and just received my WFT....still waiting on Ike though. Shipping box was kinda banged up but WFT was mint.
Well glad to hear you got yours, I am waiting for WFT ,Marth and Lucario. The anticipation is killing me! :wall: :wall:

aside from Google Imaging, what would be the best way to see how the European and Japanese version packaging looks? I might want to get a "ROCK MAN" :)
Japan obviously says Super Smash Bros. in Japanese on the upper left hand side. One EU, it is in English. But instead of saying 6+ on the right had side it states No. XX of the character.

Japan obviously says Super Smash Bros. in Japanese on the upper left hand side. One EU, it is in English. But instead of saying 6+ on the right had side it states No. XX of the character.
I know the general difference. Just wondered if someone put together comparison shots of specific amiibo. Like ROCK MAN in Japanese version.

I know the general difference. Just wondered if someone put together comparison shots of specific amiibo. Like ROCK MAN in Japanese version.
Lol why are you against google images? I mean it basically just says Rock Man instead of Mega Man...thats pretty much it (other than the standard Japanese logo and such). They put ROCKMAN on one line instead of splitting it into two lines like the US did.

$_12.JPG

I've been away for the past 4-5 days. Anyone kind enough to fill me in? :)
Nothing happened besides a few gold Mario pop ups online, Nintendo store in NYC tweeted pics of a few rares and mega man and sonic have been downgraded to common.

Everyone is anxiously awaiting the 20the and news that wave 4 is coming. The best news is that wave 4 is in TRU system. No dates though.

I'm not sure what it is with Ike and Amazon UK. The same thing happened to me where I ordered Ike and he was three weeks past the estimated arrival date, but when I ordered Mega Man he took less than a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back