Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Are those going to stay there indefinitely? I'd feel weird having anyone over at my house and having a bunch of boxes hanging from a random wall at my place, I think they'd look better in some sort of display or on a shelf or better yet, opened so you can look at em :D
Man cave bro

Congrats on saving $10 I guess. I'm sitting here with every amiibo USA variant all in mint condition and I didn't even pay for any of them due to re-selling dupes. It's like I'm getting paid to own these things. Who's these people stressing that you speak of?
Grats on spending all that time, energy and gas on reselling, I guess? ;)

My OCD is pissed that you didn't group all of the gold marios together.

Edit: And that the thermostat is cock blocking a perfect spot!
Exactly! I hate that thing but there's nothing I can do about it. Ah well at least I have my own room for hanging this shit lol.

I was the only person at my SoCal TRU who knew what amiibos were when they opened. They had at least 4 Lucarios. Funny thing is, I went for Skylanders.
They had tickets printed for each new character and no one waiting to buy them lol.
Thanks! I'm going to be passing near to a few on a trip tomorrow so didn't want to waste my time swinging by them if there was no hope. Knock on wood!

Wow, i though this Ohio trip was going to be a bust for me. Just grabbed 4 of the SMB wave at BB with GCU. (Sans Toad who i have coming from Amazon and preordered at GS)

Feels good saving 12$ on figures I was buying anyway

I've seen tons of Sonics in stores. I haven't seen a Mega Man in five different stores yet his ebay prices are low. What's up with that?

This amiibo thing is great, Sold 3 Gold Mario, 3 Rosalina, 3 Lucario and 3 Meta Knights for $50 each. Always meet at the same gas station about 2 miles away, purchase them a few miles away. Still about $400 profit without placing a single preorder. This is too easy

I was there at opening before heading down to work actually. There were about 7 others waiting for the store to open and nobody came away with anything except those that wanted the Yoshi/Bowser. Just saying what an employee mentioned to us. Though if being there before the store opens is late, I guess we could of been all Ferguson and busted into the store to steal what we wanted. Intelligence or literacy must not be strong with you.
Intelligence may not be strong with you if you walked away letting a Walmart manager of all people get the better of you.

Grats on spending all that time, energy and gas on reselling, I guess? ;)
Not really....I'm getting paid to press pre-order buttons on the intermet and walking to my door to pick up the package while others stand in line having to look at neck beards and feel small.

bought all 5 amiibos on amazon and all of them came damaged.
I know the feeling[attachment=13155:image.jpg]
Just bring the damaged ones with you and go to a retailer of your choice. Buy the same ones again then go back and return the messed up boxes

I think people just have to realize that stuff you get from Amazon will likely be damaged. They cheap out on packaging all the time. I stopped ordering manga from them mainly because I got some badly bent covers in the past. Just not worth it....though they still get my business for some things like blu rays and video games, as well as board games as those are big usually and require boxes.....

STILL no shipment of my gold amiibo from wal-mart..called earlier and the guy said it would ship today(Took it with a grain of salt) is just stuck on processing, arrives by March 24th :(

For those wondering, Gamestop gives $25.00/$27.50 PUR for Mario Party 10 or $20/$22 for cash. If you buy the Mario Party 10 bundle at Best Buy with GCU for about $52 after tax and traded in the game but kept the Mario amiibo you'd be out about $24 if you went the credit route.

Best Buy hasn't put Mario Party in their trade-in system yet but you can back here to see when they do. I imagine once they do get it on their site it will beat Gamestop's price but I'd expecting maybe around $30-$37 after bonuses and GCU. We'll see I guess. I'm actually keeping mine as I really like Mario Party but I know others just want the amiibo.

Here's the damage:

24lj1c1.jpg

^^From Amazon^^ :shame:

j0it76.jpg

Best Buy packaged each in their own small 8x6x6 box.  Peach's box (eh-hem) was completely crushed.  Bowser and Yoshi was the worst out of Amazon.  The others from BB were minty :)

Here's hoping FedEx doesn't drop a 100 pound package on my Gold Mario! :pray:

Time to open up a set!

Here's the damage:
24lj1c1.jpg

^^From Amazon^^ :shame:

j0it76.jpg

Best Buy packaged each in their own small 8x6x6 box. Peach's box (eh-hem) was completely crushed. Bowser and Yoshi was the worse out of Amazon. The others from BB were minty :)
Here's hoping FedEx doesn't drop a 100 pound package on my Gold Mario! :pray:
What state are you from? I'm curious what I did that has made Amazon deliver everything flawlessly after a bunch of damaged CEs in the past.

Or is it like regional such as with Best Buy. Every item in NY has been coming to me in bubble mailers. Including an entire fucking MM LE, like wtf. Same with a few friends, and they all get shipped from DCs in NY.

my best buy order came with damaged cards cause they stuffed them all in one box, all the amiibos were ok and I opened them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back