Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I only buy the amiibo I like which is still overload, especially now there are 3 splatoon figures, ness, olimar, and jigglypuff that I want. Nintendo loves working its voodoo on my wallet. At least they make such short supply with high demand that it makes me feel good about paying retail for them.

I missed the first part but a friend just called and told me about the Super Mario Sunshine HD with a matching Mario with Fludd amiibo bundle exclusive to gamestop. Guess I'll have to buy 2 of those as well, 1 to play and 1 to keep sealed. $120.00 more coming your way Nintendo thanks a lot.

I'll just pre order Ness, Lucina and Robin

Nintendo will flood the stores with wario and charizard , and if sonic and mega man are the basis for 3rd party, pac man will be flooded too

just my prediction.

I missed the first part but a friend just called and told me about the Super Mario Sunshine HD with a matching Mario with Fludd amiibo bundle exclusive to gamestop. Guess I'll have to buy 2 of those as well, 1 to play and 1 to keep sealed. $120.00 more coming your way Nintendo thanks a lot.
haha , he got you unless your going for a late zzzzz april fools

So disappointing to see in the new direct that more retailer exclusives are incoming. Not surprising though. Can't imagine many retailers passing up something that has a nearly 100% sell-through.

I'll swing by a GS on my way home from work tomorrow to order Ness via web-in-store to save on shipping. I'll go for the others through BB GCU.

I wish more that Nintendo would just say what is exclusive to where and not have to play the guessing game till the retailer decides to say.
Yeah. Really dont want to pay for everything in full at GS when I could just get Ness and maybe Robin/Lucina and deal with the others elseware.

I heard awhile back that GameStop changed amiibo preorders to one per address. Is that true? My brother and I are hoping to show up at 2 tomorrow to each preorder a full Wave 4 set and the Splatoon 3-pack. My brother doesn't have a Pro card, so he can probably just have them ship to our mom's or something, but ideally we won't have to.

Once I get Dark Pit, Ness, and Lucina I'll be off the stuff for good... I swear... Hopefully... Maybe...... I want a Falco too.

I heard awhile back that GameStop changed amiibo preorders to one per address. Is that true? My brother and I are hoping to show up at 2 tomorrow to each preorder a full Wave 4 set and the Splatoon 3-pack. My brother doesn't have a Pro card, so he can probably just have them ship to our mom's or something, but ideally we won't have to.
It's not 1 per address, it's 1 per account (email,phone number)

Nevermind, GameStop store employees just didn't know. 

I called the corporate number to confirm, and (after holding for 45 min) the rep read off verbatim that posted announcement. Not a prank, the real deal! :O

I want to play Don't Starve and Never Alone sooo much more than I should. Pizza Ninja Girl or whatever also looked entertaining.

What the? A Pokemon game is free?!

That's unfortunate... I try getting 2 of all so I can keep one open and one boxed
Just order from other places. GameStop just jumped on the ball and made a twitter statement... everyone else will get theirs except for Ness I guess... Which if you critically think you can probably figure out how to get a second one for yourself.

Just order from other places. GameStop just jumped on the ball and made a twitter statement... everyone else will get theirs except for Ness I guess... Which if you critically think you can probably figure out how to get a second one for yourself.
Hey thanks for not being a jerk about it.. it would be nice to just order a pair at Gamestop and call it a day rather than perusing every site.

Dat FireEmblem...2016 is a long time to wait though. Can't wait for that Mewtwo Amiibo either.

And 200cc is absolutely insane. 

Greninja looks awesome, how long do you think we have before his preorder is announced? Did anyone else around the world get a shot at Jiggs or Greninja yet?

Lol, exactly. My nephew fell for this early April's fool joke since the figure turned out much better than even I expected. With spray paint one never knows just mask good and lots of light coats. After watching some others spraying mario amiibo's and seeing them painting base and all I wanted to put that extra little bit of effort in to get it looking as authentic as possible. I have to say it puts my gold mario to shame and is now the best looking amiibo I have. Reminds me so much of my 1st time seeing metal mario in Mario 64.
looks very good tho, can't lie about that.

I am simply dumbfounded by the fact Nintendo has once again decided to go with store exclusives. I mean really... Didnt anyone over there bother to read the countless number of posts about the stories people went thru to get some of the wave 3s? Its just crazy. Soooooo aggravating last time, and now we have to do it again. Sheesh ... Very disappointing imo.

Store exclusives suck, but is it any surprise Nintendo went that route? One imagines it was lucrative for both them and the respective stores last time thanks to the increased foot traffic.

Anyway, will there be any way to get a solo boxed dumb green squid thing? Having that three pack is really going to mess up the box collection, just want all individuals.

I am simply dumbfounded by the fact Nintendo has once again decided to go with store exclusives. I mean really... Didnt anyone over there bother to read the countless number of posts about the stories people went thru to get some of the wave 3s? Its just crazy. Soooooo aggravating last time, and now we have to do it again. Sheesh ... Very disappointing imo.
Nintendo doesn't actually care about any of that, though. They are interested in sales and retail kickbacks, and these stores are paying a lot to get these 'exclusive' figures.

I don't hate store exclusives as much as I hate the fact that they're still not going to make enough to meet demand on purpose.

Pokemon![attachment=13422:image.jpg][attachment=13424:image.jpg][attachment=13425:image.jpg]

Man with all these amiibo's they are announcing i actually don't feel bad opening most of mine now. I don't know where i would even keep them all if they were all boxed up.  The only ones i left sealed were the store exclusives and gold mario.

If those pokemon one's are legit i think this stuff may get out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back