Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Man with all these amiibo's they are announcing i actually don't feel bad opening most of mine now. I don't know where i would even keep them all if they were all boxed up. The only ones i left sealed were the store exclusives and gold mario.

If those pokemon one's are legit i think this stuff may get out of hand.
Well those might actually be rare because their 20 anniversary ones.

Let's see, all the Smash amiibos look good, Yarn Yoshi is a maybe, Splatoon is an easy pass....

*eyes come across Kanto starter amiibo*

O_O

This is what we've been waiting for (if it isn't an April Fools joke of course).

Those Pokemon Amiibo are fake, people. The Charizard Amiibo is just the SSB one, and the rest of the figures don't seem to be up to the quality of typical Amiibo.

*creeps into thread*
*shit is blowing up everyone is screaming*
*creeps out*

For real though, Ganondorf finally in September, more retailer exclusives? And YARN YOSHI AMIIBO?? WITH 3 COLORS

Ok... I really don't know what to make of this now. I feel like this is just gonna result in a flooded market with so many lines, not to mention genuine fans likely losing interest as they probably don't wanna go through this headache of trying to get them all anymore. 

I would have so much respect for Gamestop if the preorder announcement and the Ness exclusive announcement were April fools trolls.

Ok... I really don't know what to make of this now. I feel like this is just gonna result in a flooded market due to waning interest and overstock at retailers, not to mention genuine fans likely losing interest as they probably don't wanna go through this headache of trying to get them all anymore.
They're fake. Everything but Charizard is taken from smaller Pokemon PVC figures.

Ok... I really don't know what to make of this now. I feel like this is just gonna result in a flooded market with so many lines, not to mention genuine fans likely losing interest as they probably don't wanna go through this headache of trying to get them all anymore.
I mainly only care about the Smash lineup. Now even sure if I will invest in any of the others.

I mainly only care about the Smash lineup. Now even sure if I will invest in any of the others.
I am only interested in the Smash lineup too. I did pick up a Gold Mario though as I think I am going to use it for trade later if I need to. I'm not going to keep it though that's for sure.

I am only interested in the Smash lineup too. I did pick up a Gold Mario though as I think I am going to use it for trade later if I need to. I'm not going to keep it though that's for sure.
I'm keeping Toad, and Gold mario. I like the look of GM, and Toad because there isnt a smash version.

I'm pretty sure that Pokémon amiibos will likely be in card form. For a series like Animal Crossing it made perfect sense for cards because of the large amount of characters. The same can be said of Pokémon since there are 700+ of them. Possibly a limited release of some of them, but carsd for the majority.

Is it just Gamestop that announced orders for tomorrow, are are other retailers (Amazon, BB, etc) also putting it up tomorrow?

The splatoon amiibo's are probably the best looking ones yet imo. The way they appear to have paint splatters on their bases is just incredible looking and I hope they are not changed.

Where is Ferrari Racer and his amiibo wars movie poster. Ness tomorrow might be the most F**ked up one yet.
Those are the best. Can't wait.

The best part of it all was they announced Ness on April Fools to be a Gamestop exclusive.

If they do 1 per household address I can't wait for the hoarders to start shipping to random ass places.

The best part of it all was they announced Ness on April Fools to be a Gamestop exclusive.

If they do 1 per household address I can't wait for the hoarders to start shipping to random ass places.
Maybe someone will end up with 100 and keep them all, pissing off the scalpers.

Wave 4 will start at 2 p.m. local time at gamestop. The ones available via w.I.s. or g.s. online only are Ness (exclusive), Lucinda, Robin, Charizard, Pac Man, and Wario. Also are the Splatoon Amiibo sets. Its all but certain that all allocations will sell within two hours so be prompt if you expect a taste of wave 4.

Any ideas on how many pre orders will be filled before gamestop starts cutting off? (Especially ness)? Anyone think there will be an earybird line?

Any ideas on how many pre orders will be filled before gamestop starts cutting off? (Especially ness)? Anyone think there will be an earybird line?

Inb4 hoarders hoard so hard they accidentally send them to random peoples houses

It would be would a side-splitter (after the tears, of course) if that hoarder posted a photo of his bedroom with Ness's piled up everywhere.

What was the name of that dude who bought an inordinate amount of Rosalinas?

SSB amiibo (Wave 5)
Zero Suit Samus
EG7y7P6.jpg

Dark Pit
VGNbo5k.jpg

Palutena
Q8W04JT.jpg

Ganondorf
YXMjkH1.jpg

Bowser Jr.
S1anQ3a.jpg