Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm only finishing the SSB series amiibo. I'm staying away from all the others. (Those Yarn Yoshi look good though...)
Hope my wife can get to Gamestop at 2:00. I'll be trying online.
I ordered all of wave 3 online for ship to store. I went into the store and paid them off. All of them came in that I ordered.

Jigglypuff is a Target Exclusive.
I'm going to keep posting this song every night, so you guys go to sleep and I can be the only one awake to snag JigglyPuff when it comes in stock on target.com.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjyL2Wooh9Q

1366856912276_zps0d74a2e6.gif

Those horrible nightmares of trying to get Rosalina pre-ordered are coming back to me.
UFH1g.gif

Darn, did I really miss the preorders? Shoulda known it was risky going to gym.

Amazon hasn't emailed me with availability yet. But that doesn't really prove anything.

Edit: Nevermind, you guys were talking about Jiggs at Target.com. Has anyone successfully preordered yet? When I try it says "There was a error processing the request. Kindly retry." Anybody know if in-store preorder is possible?

Darn, did I really miss the preorders? Shoulda known it was risky going to gym.

Amazon hasn't emailed me with availability yet. But that doesn't really prove anything.

Edit: Nevermind, you guys were talking about Jiggs at Target.com. Has anyone successfully preordered yet? When I try it says "There was a error processing the request. Kindly retry." Anybody know if in-store preorder is possible?
Honestly I can't even log into my account to prep if it does come up, it just gives "access denied, you don't have permission" when you try to go to the login page, much less add to cart.

fuck, I just heard someone run across the street  :shock: (my neighborhood doesn't have street lights). There have been car break-ins, lately. I better stay awake.

Just got off the phone with the Target.com service rep. She sounded very weary of this problem already. Apparently, when she enters the item code, the product "is not found," leading her to believe the product is still unavailable. She can't even place orders over the phone. Her online advice to me was...keep refreshing.

Nooooooo

Im at Nintendo World Store and it is pretty serene at the moment,i even here a live Tv broadcast going on!

Nows a pretty good time to head out if you plan on pre ordering here, i have no faith with the other retailers except GameStop.

Im at Nintendo World Store and it is pretty serene at the moment,i even here a live Tv broadcast going on!

Nows a pretty good time to head out if you plan on pre ordering here, i have no faith with the other retailers except GameStop.
Is NW going to let you preorder at open, or are you going to be waiting around until 3pm?

At first I thought Ness being a GS exclusive was shitty but actually at least I can know within reason if I pre-order whether I'm getting one or not.

Better than hanging outside Best Buy or Target like an alcoholic waiting for the liquor store to open.

I hope the eyes on the Jigglypuff amiibo are painted as nicely as the product photo. That would be awesome. 

Does anyone here actually use Jifflypuff in Smash? I'm fond of Captain Falcon, so I was unusually terrible with Jiggs.

Why do I have a feeling Amazon is going to go-live while I'm waiting in line for GS's WIS order? Really hope Target & Amazon go up early so its not one giant "amiibo explosion" at 2pm CST
Lol I hope they all put em up at the same time, that way there are more to go around...when different stores do different times half the people order at every store for the "just in case" scenarios.

Whew. For a minute there after refreshing, I thought Jiggs sold out while I had been in the shower. Good to hear I didn't miss anything. I guess Target.com service reps got sick of all the calls and reported the listing lol.

Didn't wave 3 pre-orders last pretty long ? I was late to the game and have yet to pre-order anything but the Gold Mario.
They did, mostly because wave 3 went up before most people were pre-ordering every amiibo at every retailer due to shortages and "rares" being discontinued. The only amiibo that was difficult to pre-order in Wave 3 was Rosalina due to it going up for only a short period of time in the middle of the night.

This wave may be different since the mentality is "pre-order them all because one could be rare and hard to find later, and to make sure I get it pre-order it at every retailer" which wasn't the mindset when Wave 3 started.

Edit: If I remember correctly, wave 3 ended up selling out seemingly overnight one day from being in stock everywhere for a couple weeks/months.

Didn't wave 3 pre-orders last pretty long ? I was late to the game and have yet to pre-order anything but the Gold Mario.
Yeah they lasted for at least 2 weeks at best buy and over a month at gamestop...even the exclusives lasted about 2 weeks each, except rosalina which target did not do very many preorders for.

I will be getting absolutely nothing done at work today. Nintendo, destroying productivity 1 amiibo elusive  exclusive at a time.

God dammit... I forgot how much of a PITA this was. Wake up in the morning and bang! People are talking about preorders and Wave 4 and I have no idea what's going on.:whistle2:

Wow. Just wow. Jiggs goes Target exclusive ? Man ... Presumbly TRU will get Greninja, seeing as they got Lucario, a Pokemon, last wave. Ok, so today is going to be insane. Wish this could all be an easier process already ...... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back