Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So for anyone who snagged Greninja last night too.. Did you guys receive an email from toysrus themselves?? I used PayPal to checkout and received a confirmation letting me know that they received my order on behalf of Tru and that everything was still processing. Did this happen to you?
Yea I got my confirmation immediately and it's in my order history.

I can't believe I haven't been able to get any wave 4, and even if I had them in my cart within 5 minutes of going up. This is insane.

Just lost again with the Splatoon amiibo multipack. This is ridiculous. Had the game and amiibos in cart, they were removed at checkout. Such crap. 

So for anyone who snagged Greninja last night too.. Did you guys receive an email from toysrus themselves?? I used PayPal to checkout and received a confirmation letting me know that they received my order on behalf of Tru and that everything was still processing. Did this happen to you?
Yep, I got a order acknowledgement right away. Then this morning I got a "Preorder" email.

Just happened to check reddit when they came up and got the 3 pack. Crazy it sold out so fast, though at this point not surprising.

I got two emails. An order acknowledgment and then another one named "pre-order." Basically said they would process my items at its scheduled release date.

Splatoon looks kind of fun and the amiibo for them are kind of neat...but I have to believe they are holding back some allotment in fear of cancellation just in case, and then in-store would get more this time around. Maybe I'm wrong though and there's just this much hype for amiibo of any kind despite it being a new IP on a 3rd place (but awesome!) console and still garner this much amiibo attention.

Lasted longer than everything else atleast. Long enough for most people to contemplate if they wanted it or not and still order lol
Pretty sad when 15mins is considered a fair shot at getting a amiibo. I'm hoping the coming soon still showing on bestbuys wave 4 listings means there will be a restock.

Well I don't have/didn't create an account on the Tru website. Hopefully that has something to do with me only receiving an email from the PayPal side of things.

Awesome. I go to eat and Splatoon amiibo is out. I'm glad I'm not interested in those.

Now back to hit that F5 repeteadly at TRU.

so was able to dd Greninja finally but alas pick is the only option but not list of stores shown!

also missed out on 3pack at BB.  I had monitors up for "splatoon" results, but didn't happen. pretty sure the 3pack will be stocked so not that upset over that

so was able to dd Greninja finally but alas pick is the only option but not list of stores shown!

also missed out on 3pack at BB. I had monitors up for "splatoon" results, but didn't happen. pretty sure the 3pack will be stocked so not that upset over that
That happened to me also, did a chat with one of the workers and was told that just means it's sold out and no longer available.

So it looks like I missed out on the Splatoon 3-pack. Shit. Here's hoping Nintendo produced a decent number of them, because I'd really like all three of those figures.

I'm absolutely dumbfounded at the prices that these preorders are SELLING for on eBay. This really has become the new beanie baby craze, hasn't it?

I'm absolutely dumbfounded at the prices that these preorders are SELLING for on eBay. This really has become the new beanie baby craze, hasn't it?
Because of this, preorders are going to be almost impossible to get now. Every restock will sell out within mins. I wonder how many of these presells are actually going to the fans at this point. Sadly it's only going to get worse, gold mario didn't help. All those people who scalped him are now trying to scalp wave 4 as well.

After standing in line for an hour at gamestop and being second in line, I only got Ness and not the one I really wanted, lucina. This stopped being fun even though I was just buying the ones I liked. I'm thinking of just selling my  harder to find amiibos and stop buying them altogether. I've got some of the harder to find ones like little mac, captain falcon, Rosalina and so on, just sitting sealed in their boxes, maybe buy a wii U or something. This wave really sucked the fun out of this.

Here is an idea: Let's stop buying amiibo. Let's even stop posting about them. Let's make a movement that no one should buy amiibo.

Retailers will notice. Scalpers will notice. Nintendo will notice (not at first but eventually). Something will change. Not sure what exactly but it will.

Now I feel like Jerry McGuire... Anyone with me? No? Alright, let me go back to hit that F5 then...

Here is an idea: Let's stop buying amiibo. Let's even stop posting about them. Let's make a movement that no one should buy amiibo.

Retailers will notice. Scalpers will notice. Nintendo will notice (not at first but eventually). Something will change. Not sure what exactly but it will.

Now I feel like Jerry McGuire... Anyone with me? No? Alright, let me go back to hit that F5 then...
Show me the money!!!

Grabbed another Inkling Boy amiibo because I figure I'll use that during the game.. I know it will probably be common, but I had a Reward Cert waiting for me anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back