Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to share the Amiibo set up from Wondercon in Anaheim. If there's a riot I'm going straight for the case.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Hang on now... the figure on the top left hiding behind Ness looks to be Wario in his regular outfit and NOT the SSB/Warioware motorcycle gear. Do my eyes deceive me or is that the Super Mario series version that was rumored?

EDIT - nevermind it's the current SSB one... I'm just seeing the colors wrong

Hang on now... the figure on the top left hiding behind Ness looks to be Wario in his regular outfit and NOT the SSB/Warioware motorcycle gear. Do my eyes deceive me or is that the Super Mario series version that was rumored?
No it's Wario in his motocycle gear

https://twitter.com/AmiiboAlerts/status/584062169676820480

So, if we are having so many issues getting these amiibos, I wonder if regular, casual people that walk into stores ever know they exist.

So, if we are having so many issues getting these amiibos, I wonder if regular, casual people that walk into stores ever know they exist.
I have to imagine that there is a number of casual amiibo collectors that don't even know who some characters are, or that there is even figures of them.

Be proud.

I have my amiibos in plain view

I married a non gamer

It can happen

My husband doesn't understand but he accepts my "geek/nerd" ness as he calls it
It's all about acceptance. Wait until you have children that do not understand that some toys (collectables) are for show and not play.

did anyone get this when talking to an agent on TRU.com?

The Wave 4 amiibo figures that were available for pre-sale this morning were in very high demand and sold out very quickly. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment if you were unable to secure the items you were seeking. If you are interested in pre-ordering the Toys“R”Us exclusive Greninja figure, we have been advised by our PR teams that an in-store only pre-sale will take place on Monday, April 27 with extremely limited quantities per store. Your local stores may not yet have this information, but stay tuned for further information.”

The Wave 4 amiibo figures that were available for pre-sale this morning were in very high demand and sold out very quickly. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment if you were unable to secure the items you were seeking. If you are interested in pre-ordering the Toys“R”Us exclusive Greninja figure, we have been advised by our PR teams that an in-store only pre-sale will take place on Monday, April 27 with extremely limited quantities per store. Your local stores may not yet have this information, but stay tuned for further information.”

They say Monday April 27th, but probably mean some random day between now and then.

Do you really have those hours? What kind of sweat shop is that? That makes for a very longgggg day.
Didn't see this before, but I work in public accounting, it's busy season now. The period varies but for our firm, from mid-Jan to about mid-April I'm in the office 70-80 hours a week. After that, it's normal 8-5 job. (Google it if you're interested in a boring read.)

That's pretty much why I'm bitching non-stop in this thread. Wave 3 sucked ass because of it, but I was able to get most of them thanks to pre-orders at MSRP, outside of MK. But Wave 4, I can't even get a single pre-order in.

Didn't see this before, but I work in public accounting, it's busy season now. The period varies but for our firm, from mid-Jan to about mid-April I'm in the office 70-80 hours a week. After that, it's normal 8-5 job. (Google it if you're interested in a boring read.)

That's pretty much why I'm bitching non-stop in this thread. Wave 3 sucked ass because of it, but I was able to get most of them thanks to pre-orders at MSRP, outside of MK. But Wave 4, I can't even get a single pre-order in.
I can second all that. Work in the same industry and this time of year is brutal. Luckily I was able to sneak away for a long lunch break to get wave 4 at GS.

I'm choosing to look at the silver linings on some of this.

It's already clear that demand from players lead to Lucas getting added to the game, and Nintendo finally fought through it's own red tape to put Earthbound out in a digital format. Maybe seeing that people really ARE that excited and that there's so much pent up demand that they might actually bother translating and throwing Mother and Mother 3 up for download.

Probably not, but stranger things have happened.
If they would release Mother 3 I would happily miss every Amiibo release.

Wish Amazon would freaking put the Amiibos up. Tired of checking that page every minute or two
Let's be honest, Lucina and Robin won't last more than 30 seconds before they sell out, Charizard and Wario will last 49 seconds, and Pac-Man will last 59 seconds. They will go up in between the 1 minute you spend checking.

I got an order in, but he was saved in my cart from yesterday and I was refreshing since 11.
After you said this, I used Google Inspect Element to re-enable the preorder button and attempt to add to cart, but I got the message "Sorry, this item is not currently available". Still, it was worth a shot and a bit of CSS trickery! ;)

Also, no page monitor alerts since 11am (EST) this morning, and I checked immediately at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back