Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Reddit is reporting that some people that filled out the survey from GameStop are getting calls and they are ordering the ones that they missed out on for you. Sounds a little bizarre honestly, I guess I am going to go home and fill mine out then.
Cool can you give the link where they are discussing this? I filled out the survey but I never mentioned that I was only able to order Ness when I wanted Lucina and Robin too.

Random question, my manager is heading to Hsinchu City, Taiwan. He was wondering if anyone knows of video game shops in that area that sell amiibos. Last he went, which was like a month ago, he couldn't find anything store wise. Wondering if anyone is familiar with that area that would know. I'm googling it to see if I get lucky in finding a spot. I wouldn't mind picking up Ness that way if he can find a spot that sells them.
There's this underground Taipei city mall, i think it's about an hour away from his city.

http://www.taipeimall.com.tw/product/index?category_id=34

Well I just filled out my survey. I basically did my best to give off a "if only I had gotten a Robin and Lucina amiibo then that would have been the best shopping experience ever" vibe. Interestingly my receipt states something along the lines of "you only have 3 days to do the survey" but obviously it's been more than 3 days since last Thursday and I was able to fill out my survey.

The desperation of this survey thing is pretty sad, though not as sad as that Reddit thread. The OP there and some other comment saying things like "I wrote about how I was so upset I didn't get to preorder the bundle and now have to camp out at competing retailers" and having that work is ridiculous, especially because if all the people calling for online pre-orders had it their way there is a VERY slim chance the bundle lasted for more than two minutes given how all the other sites have been.

But I imagine that they are the bot users who are just upset about actually having to do some legwork rather than a computer doing the heavy lifting.

Well thats pretty bullshit about the surveys, I didnt leave a negative one because I didnt want to screw over the employee was looking out for me. I only mentioned the system being slow and a few of the ones I wanted selling out because of it.

Now people are complaining and whining and getting slid in for effortless pre-orders. fuck Gamestop. Why not re-post them instore or actually post Online like they promised

Reddit is reporting that some people that filled out the survey from GameStop are getting calls and they are ordering the ones that they missed out on for you. Sounds a little bizarre honestly, I guess I am going to go home and fill mine out then.
Filling out mine after work

I bet it will come back up online at least a couple more times before launch, we still got a while left before May 29th
Just trying to help people out. I'll try not to post much more information. I feel as though you get picked apart by vultures when you do.

Well thats pretty bullshit about the surveys, I didnt leave a negative one because I didnt want to screw over the employee was looking out for me. I only mentioned the system being slow and a few of the ones I wanted selling out because of it.

Now people are complaining and whining and getting slid in for effortless pre-orders. fuck Gamestop. Why not re-post them instore or actually post Online like they promised
I literally did the same thing. Filled out the survey with good scores and said the associate was cool and did his best, but I didn't get what I wanted due to no fault of the associate himself. Unfortunately, I did not ask them to contact me because it IS a good store and was under the assumption asking them to contact me would get the guy in trouble. Here's to hoping I get a call anyways.

I filled out my survey only because out of the two registers in the store the employee used one to get his bundle which was 1 of only 2 that got ordered.

I filled out my survey only because out of the two registers in the store the employee used one to get his bundle which was 1 of only 2 that got ordered.
Woah now that's against the rules and I would call corporate. They can't buy stuff when they're on the clock I believe. Either way you're supposed to let customers pre-order before employees. That I do know 100%

Funny, that happened to me too. But it was an off the clock employee behind the counter, who was taking up a register to order some for himself!

Funny, that happened to me too. But it was an off the clock employee behind the counter, who was taking up a register to order some for himself!
Again, call Gamestop corporate.

I'm not trying to be a butthead but come on. Corporate sends out these surveys to hear about crap like this going on.

Off the clock employees cannot be behind the counter, and for sure cannot be using a register. Also they cannot ring up their own transactions.

It seems removing posts and being hands off on this thread hasn't done much.

Accounts will be suspended if any of the following is violated after this post.

• Trolling/Harassment
  • Discussion of scalping/flipping/suggesting fraud
  • Using this thread as a buying/selling/trading thread
  • Self-promotion
  • Language/Disruptive behavior
  • Image Spamming
  • Rest of forum rules

Off the clock employees cannot be behind the counter, and for sure cannot be using a register. Also they cannot ring up their own transactions.
Right? Wouldn't he or she have to use their login info and all of that to even complete the transaction?

AND don't they have cameras in there? Should be an easy case.

It seems removing posts and being hands off on this thread hasn't done much.

Accounts will be suspended if any of the following is violated after this post.

• Image Spamming
Uh oh Ferrari looks like you are in trouble.

Wait...what? What!? I didn't get any text alerts from NIS on it. fuck.

I want that 3-pack so very badly. :(
Me too it's the only one I'm missing now :(
I have the 3 pack, but doubt I'll be keeping it - if I don't get a trade, I'll probably sell for what I paid. Mainly looking for the 3 Pokemon this time around for my collection (Greninja, Charizard, Jigglypuff), but also kind of want Ness - I'm not in it for rarity, but it doesn't help that the ones I like the most tend to be exclusives :(

Have a sneaking hunch that the Splatoon pack will at least be Mario Party Amiibo common. What with it being a new series and needing any exposure it can get.

alright. I AM going to get all of the Smash characters at some point, but after that.... NO MORE. Missing all these pre-orders is too depressing. :(

of course when jigglypuff preorder was up, it wasnt working on mobile and i was nowhere near a computer so i had to go on desktop and enter every single detail in while it was lagging. ended up getting 2 by accident. and now it wont let me cancel one....i hope it doesnt cancel. 

Woah now that's against the rules and I would call corporate. They can't buy stuff when they're on the clock I believe. Either way you're supposed to let customers pre-order before employees. That I do know 100%
The employees did the same thing at my store, then the first guy in line got fuck ed out of the FE figures he came for. I guess I'll have to fill out the survey.

of course when jigglypuff preorder was up, it wasnt working on mobile and i was nowhere near a computer so i had to go on desktop and enter every single detail in while it was lagging. ended up getting 2 by accident. and now it wont let me cancel one....i hope it doesnt cancel.
if it doesn't send me one

Well, you got an order in at least and are the envy of hundreds of people :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back