Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a sealed Shulk I was going to use as trade material but since I got Xenoblade for New 3DS yesterday, I decided to bust him open. Did I do the right thing, guys? :(
I mean, whatever makes you happy, but my understanding is that Shulk adds practically nothing to the game, and that the game really isn't that great in the first place, but to each his own.

Mines are both still in for Greninja
I keep getting this message for one of mine. Probably going to call them Monday.

Unfortunately, we could not locate an order with the information you provided.
Please check to see that you have entered the correct Order Number and Billing Address ZIP Code.

You do know New Zealand and those other countries are nowhere near each other right?
i guess my last post was somewhat ambiguous. obviously, i guess you're not a reddit user. there are numerous people who always post "OMG!1 check out the ample stock in switzerland, germany, italy etc" so i was wondering if there's anyone here who has visited or lives in NZ and could tell me if its well stocked, cause i never hear anything about NZ. it seems the eastern hemisphere seems to be well stocked though.

I've had great luck with amazon. Only place I hate ordering is best buy. The only 2 things I ever ordered from them were damaged in shipping. One was their fault completely because it was over stuffed.

My order for Greninja was missing today at TRU... no email. I do still have the other Greninja though.

Cancellations coming for those that bought 2??!?!?!? *It's notable that 2x of my Lucina's are still there.
Anyone gets their Lucinas cancelled, its so guys like this can get an extra one.

I've had great luck with amazon. Only place I hate ordering is best buy. The only 2 things I ever ordered from them were damaged in shipping. One was their fault completely because it was over stuffed.
Surprised to hear that. All my wave 1 and 2 came from BB, and the only thing even slightly damaged is a very slight crease in Wii Fit Trainer's card backing at the top of the bubble. Could just be good luck though since they weren't super carefully packed.

Surprisingly the best packing I've seen is the 3 things I've gotten from Walmart. Both my Sonic and Gold Mario shipped in a box just right for an Amiibo and had the brown packing paper carefully put in so it couldn't bounce around and get damaged.

BestBuy and ToyRUs tie for worst experience. Best Buy sent me a Bowzer whose box had been crushed and cardboard mangled and a Peach whose plastic box was literally stapled to the cardboard back. Weird thing is the package was totally fine, so they would've had to shipped them to me in that condition. The Toon Link and Sheik from TRU were just really banged up--nothing in the package to prevent the boxes from moving around and the box was waaay oversized. 

Target has been the best so far. Really good customer service and shipping. No complaints. 

The only place I've ever had amiibos shipped from was Walmart. Their shipping is great. Can't speak about the others. All I usually hear is Amazon has bad packaging.

Oh and fuck GoHastings sideways.  Not only did they cancel most of my wave 3 I thought was coming from them, but the one that did ship (Bowser) was shipped in one of those padded mailers instead of a box and was absurdly mangled.

fuck Amiibos. I'm selling/trading the rare ones and am only focusing on the ones I'm going to use. Just got back from a craigslist meeting and made a cool $100 off a Mac and Falcon. fuck Nintendo for doing this.

My local Best Buy had 6 Fox amiibo today. I have already, so wasn't interested. I was surprised to see them there tho. Fargo, ND just in case any other cags here.

Yeah so my order for Greninja at TRU completely vanished. They said it's not in their system at all and there's no trace of it even though I got a confirmation e-mail.

Good news is that $21.38 was mysteriously credited to my account from them. That'll work fine for me, whatever. lol 

Yeah so my order for Greninja at TRU completely vanished. They said it's not in their system at all and there's no trace of it even though I got a confirmation e-mail.

Good news is that $21.38 was mysteriously credited to my account from them. That'll work fine for me, whatever. lol
Thats weird

The only place I've ever had amiibos shipped from was Walmart. Their shipping is great. Can't speak about the others. All I usually hear is Amazon has bad packaging.
I've had the opposite experience. I've had perfect shipping from Amazon, Target, and Gamestop. But, 4 out of 4 Walmart shipments arrived damaged, three so bad that they had to be returned, including a Toad, Gold Mario, and Sonic. Sheik was the 4th, but that damage was extremely mild.

Thats weird
Yeah considering they don't charge until the items are shipped. I think I'm done with amiibo. I stayed up until 3AM, got an order confirmation and still lose out of a figure somehow. That is ridiculous and that's where the line is crossed for me.

Will still definitely go after the FE and that's it. I might just cancel the Jigglys from target but will use that other Greninja for an Ike trade.

fuck Amiibos. I'm selling/trading the rare ones and am only focusing on the ones I'm going to use. Just got back from a craigslist meeting and made a cool $100 off a Mac and Falcon. fuck Nintendo for doing this.
Wait, you're mad that you made money from selling your stuff?

Yes blame Nintendo but if you're going to blame them you have to blame the people who have the money to spend more than MSRP on them.

just got a baseball bat display case from michaels for 30 dollars, amiibo look amazing inside
Are those baseball cases on sale this week? Or did you use a coupon or something? I really want to buy a couple of those for my collection but my local Michaels had them for 69.99 last time i checked.

Just seems weird that we all got ours in during the same period. I got 2 as well, but not on purpose (Was trying to do a second order with Wario+Greninja, but he sold out on the confirmation page)

Hey does anyone know if those baseball bat cases at Michaels are on sale this week? I really want a couple of those but not for the 59.99 or 69.99 price they were at last time i checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back