Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
nice green pants.
Khakis actually. Shoes are white with yellow and green.

"Team member must follow the same rules as customers and are not allowed to purchase or set aside merchandise prior to availability to customers." HA! Good luck preventing that by just sending it in an email. Crooked employees be crooked, this has been happening to all in-demand Amiibo at all retailers since the hype started. I hope the minority of true fans/collectors out there get a fair chance at scoring an exclusive, and I'm glad to get extras into the hands of those who need them.
I hope my crooked self can get one since I work both preorder and release day. God forbid I, a peasant worker, am allowed to have such a product. I guess I just shouldn't tell anyone about it a or give them the wrong date when they ask about it.

I wonder if those who preordered Greninja using leaked PLUs will further reduce the amount of preorder cards that the TRU associates can hand out to people in line. That would suck. :/
It'll be interesting. If anyone who did a preorder with those numbers wants to post a picture of their reciept, it'll show me a few things (bar codes) I can check on.

A friend of mine linked to me to the etsy page of another guy he knows.  Looks like he does some pretty good work.  I'm digging this amiibo stand. He has a larger one that holds more, as well. Link to page.

il_570xN.747291055_7xpq.jpg

Just placed an order at TRU. Employee had no trouble entering the code. Thank you!
It'll be interesting. If anyone who did a preorder with those numbers wants to post a picture of their reciept, it'll show me a few things (bar codes) I can check on.
Please help us out MaraciaNiAsa?

Who knows? He/she may even be able to tell you whether your pre-preorder is going to work in this case.

Anyone familiar with the Toys R Us in Brooklyn near LIU? If so please message me. I have some questions but I don't want to spam the thread with regional fluff. 

Khakis actually. Shoes are white with yellow and green.

I hope my crooked self can get one since I work both preorder and release day. God forbid I, a peasant worker, am allowed to have such a product. I guess I just shouldn't tell anyone about it a or give them the wrong date when they ask about it.
Oh come now, don't get all PJ Salt on me :) Sucks if you had no way to get out of both dates, you must be salaried, have no vacay, or TRU schedules REALLY far in advance. We of course appreciate your contributions to reducing the stress of exclusives.

Are you still trying to get yours then?

Oh come now, don't get all PJ Salt on me :) Sucks if you had no way to get out of both dates, you must be salaried, have no vacay, or TRU schedules REALLY far in advance. We of course appreciate your contributions to reducing the stress of exclusives.

Are you still trying to get yours then?
Heh. Just had a bad customer before that, I might have come across a bit meaner than I meant. My boss can be a handful when it comes to requesting off releases like this; I turned it in but he my change his mind when he realizes what that day is. I should have my preorder in from the TRU website, but I really don't trust them for shit. Horrible when it comes to stuff from that warehouse.

Yeah so is that Diabhalla posting his TRU info on reddit?  Nope, doesn't appear so when you read the comments. So some shitbagger on here is reposting Diabhalla's pic? 

Shame on you, Anchelus whoever you are.

Heh. Just had a bad customer before that, I might have come across a bit meaner than I meant. My boss can be a handful when it comes to requesting off releases like this; I turned it in but he my change his mind when he realizes what that day is. I should have my preorder in from the TRU website, but I really don't trust them for shit. Horrible when it comes to stuff from that warehouse.
Well that doesn't bode any confidence =S How did it work out for those who preordered the last exclusive from TRU? I heard whisperings but nothing of a "fiasco" nature (another overused word from salty individuals).

I see people taking things without going credit go both ways between here and reddit.

Not saying its right though.

Everybody wants to be the hero to bring any news in i suppose.

wow, they're ripping off you on reddit. lol you should go in and say THAT'S MY PAIR OF KHAKI'S!!!!

I bet there is a "watermark" filter on some phone app for taking pics. I think the right person always should get credit when they break news on something like this

FYI: nobody cares where the info comes from, they just want it to be right.

I mean it's awesome that TRU, target, and gamestop employees are here and share info to give people headsup, but I don't think anyone but their corporate bosses will remember what they did.

and if you're not checking here, reddit, nowinstock, twitter, etc you're probably going to miss SOMETHING.

I mean I don't repost things to other sites and I only post to CAG whenever I find anything, in hopes that it can stay small for a bit so people can actually get things.  But it's the internet - that's what people do, spread info.

FYI: nobody cares where the info comes from, they just want it to be right.
ummm... no sh!t...

That's like saying no one cares where the money came from as long as it's legit.

it's more of GIVING credit to those who made the effort to post it. it's called gratitude. and not being a douche and posting like you (the re-poster) took the photo yourself .

ummm... no sh!t...

That's like saying no one cares where the money came from as long as it's legit.

it's more of GIVING credit to those who made the effort to post it. it's called gratitude. and not being a douche and posting like you (the re-poster) took the photo yourself .
I know, but, internet. It's just never going to happen all the time, or even most of the time. So maybe try to get over it?

Edit: I'm not trying to argue with you and say they're right. I'm just saying it just won't happen. If people don't want info to get spread, don't post it on an easily accessible forum. CAG amiibo has the Line chat thing going, and that keeps things somewhat secret sometimes, enough that you might get a headstart and actually get amiibo in stock is posted. When it's just info about some store doing something, that shit's going to get out anyway regardless.

Slightly off topic:

I walked into Gamestop today and they had my WIS Nintendo Gamecube Adapter pre-order, they said it was street dated for for April still, but they believed at this point that date may not stick since they got them in so early, so they got approval to override it from their DM.

YMMV on this one about the override, but I bet mostly all Gamestop's got them in today.

I agree, it's a bit pricey. Just thought I'd share. I personally wouldn't pay that much for it either.
I'm tempted. Looks like high quality work. Wondering now to myself if my brother-in-law could do one... He's far from artistic but a very talented woodworker.

I see people taking things without going credit go both ways between here and reddit.

Not saying its right though.

Everybody wants to be the hero to bring any news in i suppose.
It bugs the heck out of me when it happens. I remember posting some useful information from reddit (giving credit to the source) in one of the previous threads and the OP just took it and pasted it in the first post without any kind of credit at all. Made me pretty steamed, to the point where I messaged and chewed him out about it.

On another note, can someone tell me how I can ignore users now? I haven't been able to figure it out since the site overhaul.

I know, but, internet. It's just never going to happen all the time, or even most of the time. So maybe try to get over it?

Edit: I'm not trying to argue with you and say they're right. I'm just saying it just won't happen. If people don't want info to get spread, don't post it on an easily accessible forum. CAG amiibo has the Line chat thing going, and that keeps things somewhat secret sometimes, enough that you might get a headstart and actually get amiibo in stock is posted. When it's just info about some store doing something, that shit's going to get out anyway regardless.
ok, i initially liked your post and agreed with you but then you added a little snarky at the end before you edited it again to sound decent.

no one has to get over anything... the original poster isn't whining. i'm posting to the original poster in the form of jest but it's really out of respect (jokingly defending). but since you missed it entirely with posting the obvious.

in case it's not obvious: i just replied with a snarky remark bc there's no need to restate what we generally agree on.

I wonder if those who preordered Greninja using leaked PLUs will further reduce the amount of preorder cards that the TRU associates can hand out to people in line. That would suck. :/

If you did a purchase this way with just a number, all it shows that a certain item number was rung up. The item number is currently not set up to associate itself in the system that it's a pre order. No order number prints out on the receipt.

Without an order number, you have no pre order in the system.

ok, i initially liked your post and agreed with you but then you added a little snarky at the end before you edited it again to sound decent.

no one has to get over anything... the original poster isn't whining. i'm posting to the original poster in the form of jest but it's really out of respect (jokingly defending). but since you missed it entirely with posting the obvious.

in case it's not obvious: i just replied with a snarky remark bc there's no need to restate what we generally agree on.
ummmm... no shit

cuz that ain't snarky... just giving what I get LOL

Seems as though the GameCube controller adapter for the Wii U is available in-store at GameStop. Called our local one and they had several new for $20. Might be worth a call if anyone is interested.

Love how these things are just as rare as some of the rarest amiibo, and its a freaking hyped up top selling accessory.

I have no idea what Nintendo's strategy is, and how the hell they keep managing to do it without it blowing up in their face

what do you want?
Would you mind showing us a pic of the Greninja preorder receipt you got when TRU associate rang up the PLU (no preorder card)?

Using the image, Diabhalla may be able to tell us if those PLU preorders will affect store allocations on the 27th, and maybe even if the PLU preorder method will be viable come pickup day.

lucky monday is my normal day off 4/27. also, requested friday, may 29 off as well. target exclusive is painful to get it instore.

ness is good to go
greninja if i able to pre-order. will be 2 down and jiggypuf to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back