Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Long-time lurker but so glad that people were able to get their orders through Walmart. :)

Question: Walmart has my card on file but I put in the wrong authorization code at checkout. Will my order get canceled? TIA!

That was the fairest window to score the Wave 4 FE characters. I have a feeling Walmart will come through for us. Awesome!

Ordered a Wario, the only one I want. But do I order a Robin and Lucina to trade for future figures I want????
You might catch some flak for admitting to it but do it. Hard to justify not doing it. Hell, someone might be thrilled to trade a ness or zero suit samus or whatever for one of them in the near future who never had a chance to preorder the fire emblem characters.

Thank you for posting about this! I've been trying to get Lucina and rest of wave 4 along with the Splatoon 3 pack just to use with the games, but they're always gone way too fast.

I know that it's still a bit too early to be happy, but it's nice that I managed to get at least a step in on getting these.

Plus, those Now in-Stock alerts didn't ring. I swear people are too dependent on those things.
Yeah, I was one of those people...continually missing out because e-mail alerts are 5 minutes delayed, and oops they aren't tracking Walmart yet and who knows what else, even their browser alert is somewhat useless.

Line alerts + this thread for the win! Don't have the patience to look at Reddit. Usually @AmiiboAlerts is usually on top of things as well (don't have a good way to set an alarm with them though...)

I realize that I only have a short time frame to order the other 5 so I will ask - got Pac, Charizard, Wario, Splatoon 3 pack preorder through Site to Store with Gamestop on the 2nd.  Order still listed as active.  Can I trust them?  Or should I order an extra set through Walmart (Pac, Charizard, and Wario ... won't cry if I don't get Splatoon set).

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the address Wal-mart ships to on an open order?

I ordered Lucina, but sent her to my old apartment, and the landlord won't give me any mail there because my rooommate left the place on bad terms.

After placing an order tonight for Amiibos, think I'll cancel my order for Pit tomorrow from Macmall. That thing is still on "back-order"... I'll pass. Or should I? Any opinions? $31 price tag.

Does anyone know if it's possible to change the address Wal-mart ships to on an open order?

I ordered Lucina, but sent her to my old apartment, and the landlord won't give me any mail there because my rooommate left the place on bad terms.
Isn't that a federal offensive to keep or withheld someone mail that isn't your?

Grabbed everything but pacman, which I already preordered from GameStop. Weird thing is, my confirmation email says Lucina and wario will arrive June 4th but charizard, robin, and the splatoon three pack will be here April 27th... I know its a mistake but dang it I got a little excited when I saw that
My Robin on order 1 says that too, as well as both Wario and Charizard. Stupid crap like this better not get em cancelled
on us...

I heard apparently not. Might have to deal with that through FedEx (Whether its asking them to redirect, or having them hold at a center nearby)

No way to do it on the webpage. Maybe if you call, but be sure they DO NOT cancel and reorder.

i grabbed 2 Lucina & Robin for myself. (& fellow cags for trade) 

If the orders hold up i will be willing to trade either of them off for a Ness (MOST WANT) or Greninja. ( if i dont get him during the 27th preorders). 

Not gonna try and scalp them just want fair 1:1 trades for any i may miss. While i can afford them at the MSRP lol. 

Congrats to everyone else who got orders in. 

Literally just fell asleep after studying all nite when my phone started vibrating like crazy. lol

That was a very generous order window. Scored 2 Robin and Lucina's. Now let's hope Amazon opens up soon as I can just order from them (and use my Amazon credit).

I realize that I only have a short time frame to order the other 5 so I will ask - got Pac, Charizard, Wario, Splatoon 3 pack preorder through Site to Store with Gamestop on the 2nd. Order still listed as active. Can I trust them? Or should I order an extra set through Walmart (Pac, Charizard, and Wario ... won't cry if I don't get Splatoon set).
Decided it to order them just to be safe .... and Wario sold out as I went to check out. Darn, I would not have expected Wario to sell out before Charizard. Oh well, got an extra Pac-Man and Charizard in case Gamestop screws me over a second time.

Wario. Out of stock. Damn. So when I show up to Target on the morning of May 29th.. I guess it'll be a surprise as to the Amiibo I find there. 

Of course, every time I step away from CAG for more than a few minutes I miss out on a good opportunity. Oh well. I don't think I'll have too much trouble finding Robin, Lucina and Wario anyway. It's those damned exclusives that are killing me. Managed to score an extra Jigglypuff I can hopefully trade for Greninja or Ness but I kind of doubt it. Still have an extra Meta Knight, Rosalina, Zelda, Diddy, and Gold Mario for trade/sell at some point too. Might get lucky and trade one of them for this wave's store exclusives.

You might catch some flak for admitting to it but do it. Hard to justify not doing it. Hell, someone might be thrilled to trade a ness or zero suit samus or whatever for one of them in the near future who never had a chance to preorder the fire emblem characters.
Yeah, I went ahead and got them. Already have everyone I want now so will trade them in the future for either Bowser Jr., Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, Olimar, or an eventual Mr. G&W or Duck Hunt. I'm sure you're right someone could be thrilled if the FE characters are rarer than any of those and I just want an even trade.

That was a very generous order window. Scored 2 Robin and Lucina's. Now let's hope Amazon opens up soon as I can just order from them (and use my Amazon credit).
It was a generous window ... and what I liked even better? The site ran just fine. No dead links, not stuttering, no phantom logouts/ disconnects, etc. Either this preorder really sailed under radar or Wal-Marts servers are rock solid.

It was a generous window ... and what I liked even better? The site ran just fine. No dead links, not stuttering, no phantom logouts/ disconnects, etc. Either this preorder really sailed under radar or Wal-Marts servers are rock solid.
Could also be that 95% of the people are sleeping too.

No way to do it on the webpage. Maybe if you call, but be sure they DO NOT cancel and reorder.
I had this issue with Gold Mario. The first time he was available, I sent him to the wrong address when I was hurrying through checkout. I contacted customer service and they were adamant that their system would not allow a change of the address once the order had been placed and my only option was to cancel and wait for it to come back in stock. Their system is garbage.

2 orders placed on 2 different accounts with 2 different email addresses. Both got order confirmations immediately. Once again Wal-Mart saves the day.

Glad I scored this for shipping to my home in USA while out of the country using my phone. It's 10:24am here lol

Anybody else have this issue?

It kept telling me to use a credit card that expires after May.

This credit card expires in 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back