Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
every one orders 2 lucina and robin. wonder why it dead so quickly. S.O.L for this wave. Only scored ness at gamestop, missed out tru, bestbuy, frys, and now walmart. still no hope for amazon. oh well, let see what i can find instore on the 29th.

got pac man at walmart :)

I'm so ashamed of myself. I just bough a U.S. lucina and Robin on eBay for 40 each. I didn't have the resolve to keep missing preorder opportunities. I'll try and recoup my losses by eventually selling my ness and splatoon pack that I got from GameStop at least.

They were up for over 40 minutes actually.

I like the unannounced times because when they're up, they're up for a while. For Bestbuy and Target, they were out in minutes. For Frys, orders didn't even process.
40 minutes at 4AM is still bullshit especially for something that is supposed to be intended for children.

40 minutes at 4AM is still bullshit especially for something that is supposed to be intended for children.
40 minutes is also bullshit for something a major North American video game company is producing to be used as in-game content for specific games, and claims to want its fans to be able to attain. That Nintendo Direct was wonderful, and then, weeks later I'm wondering what I was so excited for if I cant easily get my hands on them.

I see I missed wave 4 yet again. 

Seems like the only way to get these stupid things is to be a insomniac who scalps for a living. 

IMO, these aren't worth losing sleep over. I'm glad I have a mejier, because they have got me all the rare amiibos without even having to preorder any of them. So at the end of the day I'll just pick lucina and robin there.

At least someone that floated the date of april 17th came to be true.

Anyone else heard of next date for preorders? I heard  April 27th Monday but I'm not so sure.

At least someone that floated the date of april 17th came to be true.

Anyone else heard of next date for preorders? I heard April 27th Monday but I'm not so sure.
I believe the 17th date was supposed to be for Amazon, not Wal-Mart.

From what I know, the 27th date is for TRU WIS preorder for Greninja and Pac Man.

All the people saying they are done, I'd be willing to bet we will see a, "yes, got robin and lucina!" or, "well, I'm done fuck this" once Amazon preorders go live. Just admit it, once you are in the amiibo game you can never get out.

I'm a bit concerned now. How are they still up??!?!? This is madness.
These have to be cancelled, I can't believe they're still in stock.
It was 3 in the morning. You know, the exact middle of the sleeping cycle of all the normal people in America. They couldn't have gone up at a time where there would be less people refreshing.

Well poo on Wal Mart going up. I was "awake" with our newborn around the time they went up but there was no way I would have had any focus on being able to get an order in. Sleep deprivation has been the name of the game since he arrived Tuesday (not fussy just loves being warm and my body temp is a lot higher than my wife's so I am his go to snuggler right now).

Congrats to all the nabbed WM pre orders and I hope to get Amazon but not stressing too much as I just need Wario, Charizard and Pac-Man secured.

Well poo on Wal Mart going up. I was "awake" with our newborn around the time they went up but there was no way I would have had any focus on being able to get an order in. Sleep deprivation has been the name of the game since he arrived Tuesday (not fussy just loves being warm and my body temp is a lot higher than my wife's so I am his go to snuggler right now).

Congrats to all the nabbed WM pre orders and I hope to get Amazon but not stressing too much as I just need Wario, Charizard and Pac-Man secured.
Congrats on the new addition. As a father of two kids under two, you made the right decision to sleep.

If you haven't seen, a reddit user claims in Redlands, CA the Toys R Us put out the pre order cards tonight and he was able to buy one...

http://imgur.com/ipdcoW9

looks legit.. guess I'm heading to TRU in the morning. hopefully this is true and corporate doesn't find out within 3 hours of the stores opening and shut it down before I get a chance at it on the West Coast LOL
Just came back from TRU, no preorder cards and the sale associate brought out the memo reiterating preorders on the 27th for Greninja and Pacman. I didn't hold much stock in this one, but it was worth a shot just in case!

Gah, the Wal-Mart pre-orders went up ~30 mins after I went to bed. :(
That's what I get for trying to catch up on sleep I guess! :lol:

I'll get my Splatoon 3-pack somehow...

My localish TRU wasn't selling yet either. They hadn't arrived yet according to today's electronics rep though. Still, he offered up the same 27th preorder event notice that I've been hearing about. First come, first served, one per person, distributed by tickets at the door, yada yada.

Sounds like this location will be saving the date for Greninja. I'm glad they seem to be fans of order. But I still might need to check every so often until the dreaded day...

I've read a few people chime in on other forums saying their local TRU was not selling them either... looks like we're safe this morning?

I received this email from Toys R Us yesterday regarding the eBay Greninja I was able to grab weeks ago.

[SIZE=10pt]The Amiibo product you purchased was not intended for pre-sale and will not be available to ship until 5/29. If you would prefer to cancel your order and receive a refund, please reply to this email and we will be happy to assist you. Otherwise, the item will ship out on or near 5/29.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]We apologize for any inconvenience.[/SIZE]
That's Ok TRU, I'm willing to wait.

Congrats on the new addition. As a father of two kids under two, you made the right decision to sleep.
Glad to know there are other CAG/amiibros in the 2-under-2 category! Congrats!

And more on topic:

I missed out on the WM wave last night, but only need Charizard and Wario (and Greninja), so hopefully can snag them on Amazon if they ever go up. I HAD 2 Lucina and Robin from BB, but I cancelled one of the orders after seeing that one page that said "1 per customer" -- didn't want them to cancel both.

What is weird is that with both this AND the jigglypuff line alerts I never got either of them? They didn't forward to my phone for some reason?

Glad to know there are other CAG/amiibros in the 2-under-2 category! Congrats!

And more on topic:

I missed out on the WM wave last night, but only need Charizard and Wario (and Greninja), so hopefully can snag them on Amazon if they ever go up. I HAD 2 Lucina and Robin from BB, but I cancelled one of the orders after seeing that one page that said "1 per customer" -- didn't want them to cancel both.

What is weird is that with both this AND the jigglypuff line alerts I never got either of them? They didn't forward to my phone for some reason?
I didn't get them either, what the heck!? I vaguely remember my phone complaining around that time and was confused about the hour but didn't see anything. Only after I opened it this morning was it like, "...oh yeah, btw this happened." -.- Thanks line, but all of the Oh-SO-important splatoon and Toad alerts come through perfectly.

Conspiracy I tell you, insomniac exclusive.

Charizard was available for preorder at Walmart again but for less than 5 seconds this time.

I was able to add to cart, but it was immediately OoS. ;_;

This wave is hard for Pokemon fans...

Charizard was available for preorder at Walmart again but for less than 5 seconds this time.

I was able to add to cart, but it was immediately OoS. ;_;

This wave is hard for Pokemon fans...
I wouldn't be too worried about Charizard. I bet he will be like Megaman and Sonic; hard to get at first but then readily available on most shelves a few weeks later.

I wouldn't be too worried about Charizard. I bet he will be like Megaman and Sonic; hard to get at first but then readily available on most shelves a few weeks later.
I sure hope that's the case. I very badly want to paint a shiny Charizard variant.

Well my Lucina got cancelled by Walmart. Robin is still processing. Can't help but feel slight anger towards those that ordered 2 and 3 pairs of each. That's just greed. Come on guys.

Other people have reported their experiences before so I thought I would mention that I just got my fifth amiibo in the mail (Toad).  Amazon always sends them in a box with plenty of packing and they have all basically been in perfect condition.  This was my first one from Best Buy and it was just in a padded envelope, so of course it was damaged.  So for the record, 4 for 4 at Amazon and 0 for 1 at Best Buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back