Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think they offer free international shipping, do they?
Prime is only eligible for UK addresses, and shipping is done by weight, not flat or by item count. However, in the US, and probably by Royal Mail, shipping two items in one box is cheaper than shipping them separately, even if the weights are identical, so you still save more by buying more at one time.

Decided to bite on the Splatoon 3 pack. It looks like an interesting game and I'll probably pick it up, but if I don't, I'll just return/scalp the Amiibos depending on the demand

Wario is still up at Walmart? Must be a common. I know that it kinda seems obvious but he did sell out rather quickly at other places

In this wave even the commons sell out like they are rare. But was there ever any question that Wario would be hard to find?
Not sure. He did sell out last night immediately after the FE characters and he went extremely quick on TRU if I remember correctly. So the evidence was mounting that he might be. Which I thought was really weird.

Common or rare, there are still some that I want regardless. And Wario was one of them (Along with pac man). Was happy to see him back up this morning as I missed out last night.

Looks like Splatoon is expected to be common too. My personal predictions are that only Lucina, Robin, and the exclusives will be rare.
That is how I see it as well. I bought the Splatoon 3 pack from BB when it went up, but only because I have GCU and had a $10 certificate that was expiring with nothing else to use it on. Little interest in the game, but the figurines look cool. I've seen people in here posting about having hopes of trading the Splatoon 3 pack for a rare or something, or possibly even selling it outright and I just laugh and shake my head. If the SMB wave is any indication, the non-Smash waves where the figurines are limited will be fairly easy to come across. Especially when there are only 3 characters to make and assuming that Nintendo wants this new IP to do well.

IMO, these aren't worth losing sleep over. I'm glad I have a mejier, because they have got me all the rare amiibos without even having to preorder any of them. So at the end of the day I'll just pick lucina and robin there.
It must be nice to have free time to go to the store and pick these up but I suppose it's not as bad as those neckbeard a who sit in front of their comp and press F5 all day long. Some of us have jobs and we also have to travel outside of the states on buisness. It's not my fault that 9am Swiss time is 3am EST and that I happen to be on my phone on a train in Switzerland to log into Walmart.com and order these ever so easily without losing a second of sleep. Too easy. Now please excuse me as I have to go to the TRU here and pick up some amiibos for some CAG's that aren't as skillful at getting amiibos so I tend to help them out.

Everything become rare? Remember this?

8EshBsO.jpg
I was hype back then when I found Megaman in BB since I've been searching for sometime.

With that being said I feel like Lucina will come back at some point
Ness will be another Shulk that will hold some value but i'm opening mine.

Macmall has excellent customer service. Just cancelled my Pit in a matter of seconds. I never want to pay above retail for these. 

Well, totally missed the boat on the Walmart preorders but Wario was all I needed and he was still in stock, so I got my two. All that's left now is Greninja. 

Wario back up at Walmart. Grabbed mine as well.  Mega Man is also available at GS online currently if anyone is missing!

Well, I got a Splatoon 3 pack from Walmart.  Hope I can snag one from BB instead, those GCU savings would be great.  Still hunting for a Lucina and Ness.

Got Wario and individual Splatoon ones. I have thr Splatoon 3 pack at gamestop but I want one of everything sealed for my collection. Wario is backup in case Best Buy cancels or sends me a damaged case. Couldn't get any more.

Need Lucina and the Tru exclusive, which I'm not waiting in line to preorder. Hopefully I can trade my extra jiggly for one of those and then I'll just pay up for thr other.

Do these things ever go on sale? Wondering if I should take the 20% GCU discount or wait. I just want a Toon Link, so nothing rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back