Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
This one? Yikes!

Mansion.jpg
Yup, that'll do pig.

Side note: if you have Pit ordered from Playasia, check your orders. Mine had issues with payment and a rep confirmed it was a problem with their system.

Side side note: anyone else have the same Lucina Best Buy preorder issue from like 20 pages ago? My order didn't get canceled but is in a weird state of limbo.

If you think things are crazy for amiibo, check out #LillyforTarget on Twitter!
You mean they weren't there for Jigglypuff?

https://twitter.com/michelleox/status/589759269391704064/photo/1

Think of the hilarity if the next restock of that also occurs on 5/29.

You mean they weren't there for Jigglypuff?

Think of the hilarity if the next restock of that also occurs on 5/29.
Looking at the photo that is bigger than Amiibo. Never even heard of it before

So, which do you think will cause more twitter fury? Today's LillyForTarget stuff, or the shitshow that was Gamestop's handling of Ness a couple weeks back?

So, which do you think will cause more twitter fury? Today's LillyForTarget stuff, or the shitshow that was Gamestop's handling of Ness a couple weeks back?
Lillyfortarget hands down. Housewives and such arent used to being burned on limited items the same way nerds have become accustomed to.

The photo of the women outside Target is very similar to the scene from the latest Chuck Palahniuk novel. Just take out women lining up for designer clothes and replace it with sex toys.

Lol at this Lillyfortarget stuff. The logical person in me feels bad since I was burned by not getting in on preorders for the 2 minutes they were up for Amiibos in the past (and Jigglypuff), but how is stuff like this happening new to people? Unfortunately people are lazy and would rather scalp for a living then work or just let this stuff be available to the people who actually want it to own that maybe cannot afford it at full cost.

My wife got to experience what amiibos are like when she went to target for Lilly Pulitzer stuff today. She said she got there four minutes after it opened and they were cleaned out, so she drove to a different target that didn't open for another hour and got what she wanted there. I taught her well.

Gamestop just called asking about my amiibo in store problem. I got the 6 pack ordered and possibly my extra Ness!
Did you leave a really negative survey? Some of us received emails in response to our surveys saying things like we're sorry but we're out of Amiibo stock. I received that email but I left a somewhat neutral survey.

i just got a call from gamestop Texas, 4:20pm EST i'm in the NYC/NJ area. i couldn't pick up but i called them back just now 6:50pm EST and they asked me if i recently filled out a survey for gamestop experience. i told them that i went in early for wave 4 pre-orders and was 4th on line but it took 2.5 hours to finally order and everything was gone except NESS pacman and charizard. they said they have lucina and robin avail so i said ok and they took down my form of payment info and got a confirmation e-mail while on the phone with the C.S. rep.

wow, gamestop actually came through...

i filled out my survey pretty late, last Saturday 4/12 was when i filled it out. awesome customer service. 

to answer the above posts, i didn't leave a negative survey but a positive one for the workers. but i did check off for the first few questions really negative. (they were asking how did they handle launch questions) i checked off  extremely disappointed with the handling of things. 

so there's hope for NYC/NJ people that were on lines that filled out a survey. 

Did you leave a really negative survey? Some of us received emails in response to our surveys saying things like we're sorry but we're out of Amiibo stock. I received that email but I left a somewhat neutral survey.
My survey wasn't really too negative. I left positive feedback for the representative, and negative/neutral for some of the other categories. It wasn't overly dramatic or anything like that. It was quite a while ago and this was the first I've heard from them (ie no email contact or apology). I'm pretty happy that the search for this wave is done.

Did a neg feedback and got call from local store. My feedback was directed at poor employee. They pretty much were like she didnt do anything wrong and treated me like i didnt understand the situation. I did. Employee bought amiibos for self before helping me (first in line) i didnt get lucina and robin. She did and was very happy about it. I left annoyed.

My survey wasn't really too negative. I left positive feedback for the representative, and negative/neutral for some of the other categories. It wasn't overly dramatic or anything like that. It was quite a while ago and this was the first I've heard from them (ie no email contact or apology). I'm pretty happy that the search for this wave is done.
I have since been able to pre-order Robin and Lucina off Wal-Mart on Friday - however, the Gamestop thing is irritating. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for those CAGers that were able to get them through these call-backs ... well, the non-scalpy CAGers. However, the random nature of this whole situation really just say, "Hey, your business doesn't matter to us" with the YOU being me, as all I got was a form letter saying (paraphase) tough luck. If they had come out and said, "We are sorry - we are going to help as many as we can" and use the time of pre-order or some other measuring stick to determine who got a second shot ... I would have been fine. But this ... I am pretty much done shopping at Gamestop outside of exclusives and when I have no other options. Why reward a company that apparently doesn't value my business?

When I placed the orders through walmart.com I used the free super saver shipping(Otherwise it says on the site there is only free shipping if you spend 50 bucks or more) I was not charged for shipping the total came to be 14.16 with tax a piece..I just hope that Walmart doesnt cancel my orders because they ran out, as long as the pre order button was lit up I should be OK?

The Inkling Boy and Inkling Girl are available for preorder from Walmart.com right now. Don't see any other of the wave 4 Amiibos up at this time though.

Did a neg feedback and got call from local store. My feedback was directed at poor employee. They pretty much were like she didnt do anything wrong and treated me like i didnt understand the situation. I did. Employee bought amiibos for self before helping me (first in line) i didnt get lucina and robin. She did and was very happy about it. I left annoyed.

That person should be fired for ringing out their own sale, tell the manager of that store you'll contact their "DM" District Manager, they will bend. A person from that store called you before the manager did to quell you over so you won't press it further. Its really strange the local store called you on this and not a corporate representative.

No matter what, the fact you were called was a result of your voice being heard, don't forget they give "the power to the player". Tell them the call you received was insulting and undermining and biased to the feedback that you left.

LOL the little things in life make me the most happy :) Walmart better NOT cancel my pre orders as I already canceled the amazon UK of Wario and Charizard(Since I got them from Walmart too) now just hoping that Lucina and Robin end up on walmart.com too..oh and Jigglypuff but I doubt Target puts that up again

That person should be fired for ringing out their own sale, tell the manager of that store you'll contact their "DM" District Manager, they will bend. A person from that store called you before the manager did to quell you over so you won't press it further. Its really strange the local store called you on this and not a corporate representative.

No matter what, the fact you were called was a result of your voice being heard, don't forget they give "the power to the player". Tell them the call you received was insulting and undermining and biased to the feedback that you left.
Yeah someone was covering for her before it got pressed. I'd call and just go on a rant to a dm. Because unless that employee was off the clock and in line before you they had no right to it and would be fired.

The guys at my store waited until everyone else was checked out and were off the clock when they purchased theirs. They got everyone but Robin and lucina.

It was also a bad game... before the patch. I guess the patch came out because they found out about the sales. Apparently it was the biggest flaw in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back