Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, is this cancellation coming after you placed the order and got a confirmation and paypal notice? I have a order confirmation # and a paypal email saying that its been processed.
Never got the confirmation at all from deepdiscount but I did get one for the cancellation. And to be clear the cancellation was self inflicted meaning it wasn't from their end. They never come through for me anyway so I requested a cancellation now that I got Walmart units.

Hmmm, Mine deepdiscount order is still there. I ordered as soon as someone post it on here. I Know Reddit didn't post until like 20 minutes later. I'm thinking maybe there's a shot (yea right)

Ugh...just saw that I missed out on robin and Lucina again. I was checking this thread ten minutes before they went up too.
So that tells me you haven't been on these forums in the last 7 or so hours. Come on you can't catch amiibo preorders that way, you gotta be on here at least 75% of the day and have no life like the rest of us (sadly that's the state of current amiibo hunting) :)

So that tells me you haven't been on these forums in the last 7 or so hours. Come on you can't catch amiibo preorders that way, you gotta be on here at least 75% of the day and have no life like the rest of us (sadly that's the state of current amiibo hunting) :)
Oh I know. I've managed to get an online pre order for almost every single amiibo. Only ones I've had trouble with are rosalina and robin and Lucina. Today was just ones of those days at work where I couldn't check my phone for updates

I am using Chrome but I just tried it in Firefox to be on the safe side, still have the issue

"

This item was not added to your cart.
We just sold out of this item."

Oh I know. I've managed to get an online pre order for almost every single amiibo. Only ones I've had trouble with are rosalina and robin and Lucina. Today was just ones of those days at work where I couldn't check my phone for updates
When I posted that earlier about how you have to be on here 75% of the day and have no life to score preorders, it was meant to be a joke. But thinking back, it's actually reality lol.

There was never a line alert about lucina and only a minority report to have seen it appear. Any truth that she really was in stock again at Walmart today?

The windows have been very small and hard to hit, yet person after person after person on this site has successfully got them all in. I bet more people on here got them all than didn't.

Well if my preorders go through for WM and DeepDiscount, I will have 2 pacman, 2 lucina, 2 robin, 1 splatoon, 2 charizard, 2 wario... and of all those I only want charizard for myself.  The rest im hoarding to dump to CAGers that missed out, and just for retail + shipping.  I was only going to place the order for charizard but with all the people that keep missing I would have felt bad to not help out CAGers who couldn't be on during these short short windows for preorder.  

Of course thats assuming all my orders aren't cancelled right lol.

I dont know what browser your using but just for funzies(Since I already added those two) I put Wario in my cart and it went in just fine..Im using firefox
thanks, tried chrome and was denied, used IE and it worked, this fucker was the last from this wave I needed, even greninja and jiggs felt easier

thanks, tried chrome and was denied, used IE and it worked, this fucker was the last from this wave I needed, even greninja and jiggs felt easier
LOL I havent been able to get one jigglypuff but I feel your pain, still no robin or lucina but I have the other ones(Splatoon 3 pack, wario, pacman, and charizard) I only use firefox so I had no issue..the problem I was having before was that it wouldnt take my Amex card, kept on putting in the code and it wouldnt work so I Just used discover and it was fine so I will continue to use that..am surprised to see that wario, pacman, and splatoon are still available on walmart.com..and about an hour ago I get email alerts saying they are available hours after the fact LOL

LOL I havent been able to get one jigglypuff but I feel your pain, still no robin or lucina but I have the other ones(Splatoon 3 pack, wario, pacman, and charizard) I only use firefox so I had no issue..the problem I was having before was that it wouldnt take my Amex card, kept on putting in the code and it wouldnt work so I Just used discover and it was fine so I will continue to use that..am surprised to see that wario, pacman, and splatoon are still available on walmart.com..and about an hour ago I get email alerts saying they are available hours after the fact LOL
I didn't prioritize those because im sure they will be common, but after casually missing them a few times i was able to get the rest except for wario.

I didn't prioritize those because im sure they will be common, but after casually missing them a few times i was able to get the rest except for wario.
I really do hope Robin and Lucina will be easy to get since right now it seems to be so hard..by the way, since you want Wario, its available now..try firefox or IE or Chrome but its available now for pre order http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wario-Super-Smash-Bros-Series-Amiibo-Nintendo-WiiU-or-Nintendo-3DS/44606834?u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=HiuZOO/9InU&sourceid=08412902433659366735&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

I really do hope Robin and Lucina will be easy to get since right now it seems to be so hard..by the way, since you want Wario, its available now..try firefox or IE or Chrome but its available now for pre order http://www.walmart.com/ip/Wario-Super-Smash-Bros-Series-Amiibo-Nintendo-WiiU-or-Nintendo-3DS/44606834?u1=&oid=223073.1&wmlspartner=HiuZOO/9InU&sourceid=08412902433659366735&affillinktype=10&veh=aff
thanks, was able to get it a few minutes ago via IE

thanks, was able to get it a few minutes ago via IE
Awesome!! Glad I could help..its been like that for HOURS Im really surprised..days ago I was a wreck grabbing my credit card to get them now its available for pre order hours later..too bad robin and lucina are not like that just says "Get In stock alert" :(

If anyone on here is still wondering what that Reddit poster proposed as the workaround for walmart, what you had to do was get the EditThisCookie extension for Google Chrome and then go to a pastebin and copy a set of cookies, and once you pasted them into EditThisCookie and reloaded the Walmart page, it'd basically magically allow you to do the pre-order on Wario and Pac-Man and Charizard.  Lucina and Robin were already out of stock by the time he posted.  I have the link to the Pastebin if anyone is interested.

If anyone on here is still wondering what that Reddit poster proposed as the workaround for walmart, what you had to do was get the EditThisCookie extension for Google Chrome and then go to a pastebin and copy a set of cookies, and once you pasted them into EditThisCookie and reloaded the Walmart page, it'd basically magically allow you to do the pre-order on Wario and Pac-Man and Charizard. Lucina and Robin were already out of stock by the time he posted. I have the link to the Pastebin if anyone is interested.
If you can send me that link, ive been trying to get pacman with no luck

i want to buy it because i want to use my game cube controllers to play smash and possibly other games in the future nintendo may implement with...strange right?! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back