Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
and for those of you who are new, B&H cancelled everything last time.  They had no idea what they were doing with pre-orders.  After weeks of numerous skeptical customer inquiries they finally cancelled months outstanding pre-orders. 

Also the pre-orders have been up for over 30min so you're too late even if they were legit.

Don't order from B&H.

Btw, you guy do know for Amazon UK if you made separate amiibo orders and they charged you shipping for each other. You can contact customer support and have them waive shipping charges for all but one of your orders.

I have a couple preorders at Walmart and I used PayPal to pay, however the status on my Paypal account went from pending to expired recently. Is this cause for concern or what? My order status through Walmart still shows as Processing.
Anyone? I've been researching this the best I can and it seems walmart charges for preorders once the item ships if you use a card and immediately if you use PayPal. I used a Paypal debit card, so I'm not entirely sure which category this would fall under. Any insight into this is appreciated!

Here's [even more] evidence of Silver Mario with another retailer getting a new item number of a mystery amiibo with a 5/29 release. This time it's Toys R Us:

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25418]

Here's [even more] evidence of Silver Mario with another retailer getting a new item number of a mystery amiibo with a 5/29 release. This time it's Toys R Us:
One person already has a Silver Mario Amiibo. In the video he shows the bottom of it too, if it shows NVLCABAH in the video then that is the Silver Mario Amiibo in your system.

From him:

"Yes, ABAH is in the model number."

So there it is, I just confirmed Silver Mario Amiibo at least at Toys R Us for ya, sure nobody will noticed this post and will be new news again in 37 hours when its re-discovered.

Even better, Target opens two hours earlier than Best Buy, so you can get your business done there then head on over to Best Buy!
Yup. Thats my plan. Hopefully the weather is nice and I'll just head up to Target at 6AM.

I went at 7 both other morning releases and was 2nd or 3rd in line.

Is anyone here from a Mid-Atlantic state? Namely MD or VA? Trying to get a feel for the miibo enthusiasm and how things went on other release days.

My master plan for 5/29 is to head down that way from Jersey and go to a store in one of those 2 states. I'm already taking off from work so was going to make it a Busch Gardens weekend!

Same Item number as the Toys R Us mystery Amiibo.

It hasn't been on the "Chinese Auction" site since that one guy bought it, I keep checking.

[attachment=14138:630x.jpg]

So now it looks like I need to find a way to get Silver Mario, Jigglypuff, and the two Fire Emblems all on launch day. Thank goodness for preorders on everything else.

NINTENDO ANNOUNCES NEW AMIIBO THREE PACK FOR THE SUPER SMASH BROS AMIIBO LINE!

This three pack will include Ridley, King K Rool, and Shovel Knight. Purchasing this three pack and scanning the amiibos into Super Smash Bros is the only way to unlock these three additional fighters. These fighters will not be made available as a paid download. This special edition three pack will be sold exclusively at hhgregg, and will be launching on Black Friday 2015. Preorders will not be offered, and the three pack will be available on a first come, first serve basis. Quantities are extremely limited, please understand.

EDIT: GUYS, THIS IS A JOKE. I thought I made it obvious, but apparently it's gotten so bad that a nightmare scenario like this is actually believable.

So has anyone heard about when the Web in Store Shulks from February are being shipped? I thought it was May 1st but I couldn't remember what was told at that time.

Source..?

New 3 pack for DLC???
NOOOOO guys it was a joke...I thought I made it obvious. Holy fuck though....if my intentionally horrible circumstances for the release of that fictional three pack is believable, we really are in a shitty situation. Black Friday limited edition hhgregg exclusive with no preorders and no other way to get the characters as DLC? That's like the worst possible scenario, and we're at a point where it is apparently believable.

Black Friday limited edition hhgregg exclusive with no other way to get the characters as DLC? That's like the worst possible scenario, and we're at a point where it is apparently believable.
i want shovel knight but there's no hhgregg around me. where do i pre-order?

i also like to hear what i want to hear. and in denial

NOOOOO guys it was a joke...I thought I made it obvious. Holy fuck though....if my intentionally horrible circumstances for the release of that fictional three pack is believable, we really are in a shitty situation. Black Friday limited edition hhgregg exclusive with no other way to get the characters as DLC? That's like the worst possible scenario, and we're at a point where it is apparently believable.
No offense, but personally I just read like the first sentence of your posts since they seem to be, er, bloated most of the time. When you make a statement like that all in caps on it's own line, it's easy to see how people might have just read that and thought it might be true. In the future we'll be sure to assume you're always full of shit though. Thank you.

No offense, but personally I just read like the first sentence of your posts since they seem to be, er, bloated most of the time. When you make a statement like that all in caps on it's own line, it's easy to see how people might have just read that and thought it might be true. In the future we'll be sure to assume you're always full of shit though. Thank you.
Your order came in.

2832655391528705636.jpeg

[quote name="arross76" post="12668427" timestamp="1430345406"]Is anyone here from a Mid-Atlantic state? Namely MD or VA? Trying to get a feel for the miibo enthusiasm and how things went on other release days.

My master plan for 5/29 is to head down that way from Jersey and go to a store in one of those 2 states. I'm already taking off from work so was going to make it a Busch Gardens weekend![/quote]
I'm in MD. I went to three Target's for Rosalina between the hours of 9 - 11 am. They were all gone by 9 am after speaking to a sales rep at each Target. People were in line before 8.

Even better, Target opens two hours earlier than Best Buy, so you can get your business done there then head on over to Best Buy!
That's my plan. However, if TRU is any indication, getting there less than 2 hours till open might mean I'm 37th in line at BB. Hopefully, I'll have gotten what I have to have a Target first.

But if there's anything left to use my GCU on, I'll just return the extra stuff at Target before I head home. That'd make some late comers really happy. :D

NOOOOO guys it was a joke...I thought I made it obvious. Holy fuck though....if my intentionally horrible circumstances for the release of that fictional three pack is believable, we really are in a shitty situation. Black Friday limited edition hhgregg exclusive with no preorders and no other way to get the characters as DLC? That's like the worst possible scenario, and we're at a point where it is apparently believable.
It wasn't believable at all though. There are just enough people online for anyone to run into a few idiots here and there. Say anything and someone somewhere will believe it.

It wasn't believable at all though. There are just enough people online for anyone to run into a few idiots here and there. Say anything and someone somewhere will believe it.
So wait. Is Shovel Knight going to be separate or only as part of the 3 pack like the Splatoon squid?

That Silver Mario isn't going to be Store Exclusive, is he?

Don't want to disrupt my 29th plan anymore than it already has been. Wal-Mart at midnight, wait at Target from Midnight-8, then drive to TRU and stand outside of the store with a trade sign for two hours for those waiting for Green Ninja/picking up pre-orders in hopes that I can get the Green Ninja I missed out on by ONLY getting to TRU 2 hours before opening on Monday.

I'd prefer not to be called an idiot. However, I also err on the side of caution and wanted to just see if there had been any truth at all in his statement.

Moral of the story is don't post announcement jokes or anything amiibo related at this time... People are stressed out about missing pre orders and just can't handle it right now. First seeing people I would of never thought paying for UK amiibo and now way to many butt hurt post about a obvious joke... Is it even fun to you guys anymore?

Moral of the story is don't post announcement jokes or anything amiibo related at this time... People are stressed out about missing pre orders and just can't handle it right now. First seeing people I would of never thought paying for UK amiibo and now way to many butt hurt post about a obvious joke... Is it even fun to you guys anymore?
Like I said.. rather err on the side of caution and wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.. don't put anything past Nintendo!

The thrill of the hunt is still fun.. has actually helped keep me sane in recent times.. just like being on top of all news and announcements

Yes Nintendo has made it OBVIOUS that NOW Amiibo is the new "DLC" for games... then they make it so limited so you cant even have the complete game unless you manage to snag one. So is it believable... Yes... I could seriously see them say "Buy this Amiibo to unlock this char in SSB"

I decided to put my 3rd shelf back in my display case. Top shelf will be for Pokemon stuff, middle shelf for wave 4 and beyond. Maybe more figures can fit in the bottom.

JTHHLZy.jpg

Why can't you real life photoshop over that Nike sign with a sticker or something? Come on, this is your thing!

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Why can't you real life photoshop over that Nike sign with a sticker or something? Come on, this is your thing!

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
I think he's looking for the "I wish life was different and I want things to go my way" effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back