Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Side note, you guys should be getting your club nintendo items. Just got my Zelda jigsaw puzzle (in a thin little bag... cheap Nintendo).
No box? Just bagged pieces in a bubble mailer or something? Ha, wow, oh well as long as it's <checks page> ...10" x 14.5"? Hmm, smaller than I thought, especially after doing the other two 550 piece Zelda ones. Disappointing, but variety is nice.

There's no amiibo problem. You just have to call off work on 5-29, get to a target at 5 am, grab whatever + jigglypuff, and rush to toys and hope you got there soon enough to get a greninja. It's totally possible! Everyone has the same chances.
Except there was already five people waiting at my Toys R Us at 4am to PREORDER one figure. I don't think waltzing up at 5am on release day will be enough.

Side note, you guys should be getting your club nintendo items. Just got my Zelda jigsaw puzzle (in a thin little bag... cheap Nintendo).
Oh c'mon -- that's ridiculous. Especially after having the display on CN show a box. Was hoping to put it with my other 2 Zelda boxed puzzles, but now it'll just be an ugly bag (or I guess I can just shellac the thing but still no box).

so I haven't been following all the reprint news much, but aside from Villager, has any other amiibo had a reprint released already in Japan/EU?  Also is Villager's packing the same?  Apparently a new mod was used.  This may or may not be an indication for other amiibo.

Just got mine and it already looks like it has 2 year wear and tear lol.
Why does NOA treat us like pos when nintendo systems and games sell the most over here?

Well, I signed up for nowinstock alerts for the Best Buy splatoon 3-pack so I could get it with GCU. I kept thinking it was my fault for missing the short window it was in stock.

Finally got an alert on my phone, while I was sitting at my computer, and immediately jumped onto bestbuy.com. Clicked pre-order and... there was an error adding the item to my cart.

I guess it's time to just give up and hope they have extra stock when it releases.

What's wrong with that? Nintendo world is the only thing around in that area, at least we got choices right
Well it kinda sucks when they are getting consistent restocks of the rare stuff that basically every other part of the country never see in store again. (Especially like the Wave 3 retailer exclusives)

so I haven't been following all the reprint news much, but aside from Villager, has any other amiibo had a reprint released already in Japan/EU? Also is Villager's packing the same? Apparently a new mod was used. This may or may not be an indication for other amiibo.
I think only Villager and Marth were re-released... and both have them a notably different. If you google their names and comparison, you'll see the differences.

And I think Mac and Cap Falcon are being re-released soon in Japan.

Well it kinda sucks when they are getting consistent restocks of the rare stuff that basically every other part of the country never see in store again. (Especially like the Wave 3 retailer exclusives)
If by consistent you mean 1 or 2 restocks.

I got the line alert for the Norway place that has wave 4 and 5 up for pre sale. Oh wow, that took a while to get the login to work on a phone.

I may have messed up my address. Oh well.

I got the line alert for the Norway place that has wave 4 and 5 up for pre sale. Oh wow, that took a while to get the login to work on a phone.

I may have messed up my address. Oh well.
Ya I couldn't get email or phone I was like forget it lol.... How much was shipping

Ya I couldn't get email or phone I was like forget it lol.... How much was shipping
I have no idea right now as I had to put in an Oslo postal code to even register. I shall wait to see, but if it doesn't work, I'm not too worried. I will contact them when I get home.

By the way, 0025 is for Oslo. Try that and you should be able to register.

I tried to order:

Olimar
Dr. Mario
Bowser Jr.
Geeninja
Jiggly puff

It came out to about $150. I can take a $30 average.

I have no idea right now as I had to put in an Oslo postal code to even register. I shall wait to see, but if it doesn't work, I'm not too worried. I will contact them when I get home.

By the way, 0025 is for Oslo. Try that and you should be able to register.

I tried to order:

Olimar
Dr. Mario
Bowser Jr.
Geeninja
Jiggly puff
t came out to about $150. I can take a $30 average.
what site?

Just received a cancellation email from YesAsia, below is a copy of the email.

YesAsia.com - Cancellation of Out of Stock items (Order XXXXXXX)

Dear YesAsia Customer, 

Thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com! 

We're sorry but after repeatedly checking with our suppliers, we have found that the following items in your order XXXXXXX are not available at this time.

Item Description Catalog Number Quantity
Wii U amiibo Murabito (Japan Version) 1037361557 1

As we are unable to source these items for you, we have removed them from your order XXXXXXX. We apologize for the inconvenience. Your revised order total is now USD19.99. You will not be charged for items cancelled from your order.

If you paid via credit card, we will only charge the revised order total upon shipment of your order. The order total and related amount on your credit card records represents an authorization from your bank for the initial order total. Once your order is shipped, the revised order total will be charged, and the difference between the authorized amount and the charged amount will be released by your bank according to its own policies and procedures.

For other payment methods, please be assured that a refund for the payment difference will be processed once your order has been shipped out.

If your order originally qualified for free shipping, you will still receive free shipping despite items being cancelled from your order. If your entire order is cancelled, no charge will be made to your credit card. If you paid using PayPal, your payment will be refunded to your PayPal account if the refund is more than US$15. Refunds below US$15 will be issued in YesAsia Credit. Please allow several days for us to complete the refund process.

Once again, thank you for shopping at YesAsia.com and we hope to serve you again soon. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department by email or at the phone numbers listed below.

Yours sincerely,
Customer Service Department
YesAsia.com Ltd.

For North America
Toll-free Hotline within Continental US : +1 866-440-8388
Toll-free Hotline for Canada : +1 866-468-0889
Toll-free Fax within Continental US : +1 866-451-8388

I ordered a greninja and a jigglypuff off that Norwegian website. Came out to 25 dollars a piece, that isn't so bad.

Interesting stuff about amiibo:

http://myamiibonews.com/2015/05/nintendo-ships-10-5-million-amiibo-world-wide/

Nintendo actually supplied the U.S. and Canada with the most amiibo. Looks like our market actually does get the preferential treatment. So popular that it makes it look like our market is getting the shaft when it isn't. Other countries most likely get their amiibo wave first because it smaller and easier to fulfill than the bigger U.S. and Canada Market.

Interesting stuff about amiibo:

http://myamiibonews.com/2015/05/nintendo-ships-10-5-million-amiibo-world-wide/

Nintendo actually supplied the U.S. and Canada with the most amiibo. Looks like our market actually does get the preferential treatment. So popular that it makes it look like our market is getting the shaft when it isn't. Other countries most likely get their amiibo wave first because it smaller and easier to fulfill than the bigger U.S. and Canada Market.
I feel like this can be filed under the #pleaseunderstand BS... When I can go to Walmart and grab Ike instead of countless people from oversees showing pics like Ike is common then I'll believe some Nintendo pie charts

I feel like this can be filed under the #pleaseunderstand BS... When I can go to Walmart and grab Ike instead of countless people from oversees showing pics like Ike is common then I'll believe some Nintendo pie charts
Could be that amiibo are not as popular over there as it is over here. The allocated number supports it and I doubt Nintendo will feed false information to their investor. Also those pics could be on just on launch days where they are well stocked at the beginning. I read multiple stories of people going to or living in Japan or Europe and not seeing the same stock as the pics you described. I doubt you can't just walk into a Japanese or European store right now and pick up an Ike or Little Mac right now. They are most likely sold out over there too.

Pre-Order up at YesAsia with Free International Shipping

Villager, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amibo-murabito-japan-version/1037361557-0-0-0-en/info.html

Little Mac, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amiibo-little-mac-japan-version/1037361565-0-0-0-en/info.html

WFT, http://www.yesasia.com/us/wii-u-amiibo-wii-fit-trainer-japan-version/1037361555-0-0-0-en/info.html

Edit 1: Select Standard Free Shipping during Checkout

Edit 2: $3 coupon code NEWTWITTER3 for first-time shoppers
YesAsia is finally shipping their pre-orders placed back on March 17th. The cancellation was my second order which was placed 27 minutes later after posting the links here (which is completely understandable).

My first order shipped! There is hope for CAGs who placed their pre-orders early enough.

BOTjNqw.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back