Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be going to NWS Saturday anyone think their will still be a chance to get Marth then (First time going)? I am hoping they have a bunch of amiibo's that I want.
Local here. I would be shocked if they still have them even today. I can assure you with 100% confidence they will be gone by Saturday. You should still go though because it's a fun headquarter store and those are dying now.

Edit: And they only sell commons outside of announced restocks of rares. They have a sizable collection of Pokemon merch. No rare Pikachu plushes unfortunately right now though.

well a lot of people did get Marth from Amazon (which is all that's really come out since then)... and pictures of balls... so there's that.
Speaking of Amazon, did they ever put up wave 4 pre-orders?

I figured they would, all 3 of the figures I tried to order from YesAsia were cancelled. I've lost most of my fight to keep up with this at this point too, which is a shame cause I love collectables (just not enough to pay scalpers for them)
I was a little optimistic when I was able to order a few from Wave 4 at YesAsia but they wouldn't process my orders without me sending them copies of my credit cards... which I'm not doing, especially since the pre-authorizations were done on all my orders without issue. They just cancelled my order a few days later. I'm guessing they didn't have enough stock to fulfill all orders and tried to cancel as many as possible in any way possible.

Local here. I would be shocked if they still have them even today. I can assure you with 100% confidence they will be gone by Saturday. You should still go though because it's a fun headquarter store and those are dying now.

Edit: And they only sell commons outside of announced restocks of rares. They have a sizable collection of Pokemon merch. No rare Pikachu plushes unfortunately right now though.
Aw alright I am going regardless since I am dying to check out that store and its my first chance ever to do so. Just catching some amiibo would be something extra to add to the day no biggie though I am sure I will enjoy the store and what it has to offer.

Aw alright I am going regardless since I am dying to check out that store and its my first chance ever to do so. Just catching some amiibo would be something extra to add to the day no biggie though I am sure I will enjoy the store and what it has to offer.
Well don't be afraid to hit some of the other big stores like Best Buy. I believe the Gamestop at Union Square/14th Street (that's also the subway stop on like 10 trains) is having the Nintendo World Championship thing there on Saturday.

There's also the Toys R Us in Time Square. That's all the touristy stuff I can suggest. If you're an otaku then Anime Castle is a must go to. It's deep in Queens (off a bus unfortunately) but it's the best anime/otaku shop on the east coast. There are also some smaller vintage game shops in NYC but you won't find a deal with any of them. They don't haggle unless you're a constant repeat customer. Do NOT go to Videogames New York unless you want to see a game museum and not a store. They price everything so high it's for the small 1% turbo nerds that must have a Turbo Graphix and don't care about paying 400 dollars for one.

Well don't be afraid to hit some of the other big stores like Best Buy. I believe the Gamestop at Union Square/14th Street (that's also the subway stop on like 10 trains) is having the Nintendo World Championship thing there on Saturday.

There's also the Toys R Us in Time Square. That's all the touristy stuff I can suggest. If you're an otaku then Anime Castle is a must go to. It's deep in Queens (off a bus unfortunately) but it's the best anime/otaku shop on the east coast. There are also some smaller vintage game shops in NYC but you won't find a deal with any of them. They don't haggle unless you're a constant repeat customer. Do NOT go to Videogames New York unless you want to see a game museum and not a store. They price everything so high it's for the small 1% turbo nerds that must have a Turbo Graphix and don't care about paying 400 dollars for one.
Thank you for the information I will try to hit up a Gamestop there I just remembered hearing about Gamestops starting to sell Retro titles at their NYC stores. Also that Nintendo World Championship I will try to get to that and maybe TRU! I do love Anime though its been a long time since I gotten into anything besides Dragonball.

damn BB had 3pack back up... as in I was actually able to add to cart!  This was first time I was able to get an amiibo preorder on BB since Toad.  I had to "resign" in despite the page being reloaded every several secinds.  I mistyped my pw, but it was still there at checkout!  Then typed in my cc security code only to be greeted with a removed from cart message after checking out :bomb:

I still possibly have 3pack coming from Walmart... but GCU -_-

Anyone else cringe when people post BB preorder pics without the GCU discount?

Hey Spring Roll, I'm going to NWS on Sat May 30th, I'm looking for a new Lanyard and a KK Slider plushie

How do you rate my chances ? :)

Tomorrow TRU stores will have access to how many of each amiibo they'll be getting. I'll toss out numbers for my store Friday to give an idea for what other stores will have.

Is there nowhere to pre-order any of these at this point?
any pre orders that have been available, have sold out in minutes..... Amazon has not done them yet, but who knows if they will at this point, or if they will just go live. Sounds like you're late to the game. Get the car packed for Friday morning.

any pre orders that have been available, have sold out in minutes..... Amazon has not done them yet, but who knows if they will at this point, or if they will just go live. Sounds like you're late to the game. Get the car packed for Friday morning.
Thanks. I'm not worried about some of the regular releases (Wario, Pac-Man, and maybe even Charizard.) The Robin and Lucinda will be tough, and the three exclusives will suck, of course.

I was on top of things for Wave 3, but missed the pre-order window for Wave 4, and am definitely late at this point.

Thought I was in good shape, since I was only missing the Meta Knight and Capt. Falcon from previous waves, but this looks like it will continue to be difficult (not in a good way either.)

Thanks. Next Friday morning it is then...

LOL - yeah, still need to get the Mario Party Peach and Luigi, but am not in a hurry.  Peg warmers for sure - probably get them in a sale at some point.

Hey Spring Roll, I'm going to NWS on Sat May 30th, I'm looking for a new Lanyard and a KK Slider plushie

How do you rate my chances ? :)
never noticed any lanyards. KK Slider plushie, well the giant one sold out within a week and never restocked. The smaller one was restocked. Should still be there when you go.

Eh, cancelled my Splatoon 3-pack from BB yesterday. Glad one of your got it (hopefully). I have no use for it and would rather buy 2 PS4 Gamefly games or something. Not too excited about Splatoon anyways.

Wait, the Nintendo World store has Animal Crossing plushes?

I need to go there.
yeah not much anymore from what I recall. Along with a giant KK, there was a giant Tom Nook. Both were gone within a week or 2 (maybe several) during the holiday. There were also Isabelle and the two alpacas. I honestly can't recall anything else. The only one still there is KK Slider with a turntable. These are all imports btw.

I ordered a few of the Animal Crossing plushes for my daughter's and my sister for Christmas a few years ago from Amazon.  They had Isabelle, Tom Nook, and the monkey from the train station (can't remember his name), and were all reasonably priced.

Hey folks. Was there yesterday to pick up Marth. They don't really have any non Pokemon or Mario merchandise at the moment. I'm hoping and assuming once Splatoon releases they'll get some of their goodies in. If you want game specific merchandise you have to grab it right after the game releases. Typically they only restock Pokemon and Mario stuff but even then they don't always restock the Pokemon you want. 

Edit: Forgot about the lanyards. I think they have them. If they do it will be on the lower level most likely near the t-shirts, scarves, hats etc... You can always ask an associate. They are extremely helpful unless you're bugging them about amiibos, lol. 

I found this image in Google images (this doesn't belong to me). All credit goes to: fantasm_spyro

"A store in Washington state just received their Greninja stock. Looks like they got about 52. Things are looking good for those who didn't preorder."

I hope this is true (only guy I missed out on :p)!

[attachment=14416:Greninja Protean is OP no skill.jpg]

I found this image in Google images (this doesn't belong to me). All credit goes to: fantasm_spyro

"A store in Washington state just received their Greninja stock. Looks like they got about 52. Things are looking good for those who didn't preorder.​
"

Greninja Protean is OP no skill.jpg
I figured as much, still going to be a hassle. If you want quantity like that go to Redlands.

Each store took only 10-20 pre-orders so even if those are including pre-orders would still be at least 32 for sell.
I doubt every store will get that many extra, but maybe this time around there will be more than a handful. These store exclusives should be in greater supply since only one chain is getting them, but it seems to be the opposite most times.

"A store in Washington state just received their Greninja stock. Looks like they got about 52. Things are looking good for those who didn't preorder."

Greninja Protean is OP no skill.jpg
Too bad I don't have the store number or I could confirm this right now. They have been known to send different amiibo in the same box so unless they read a manifest or opened all of them that number could be off.

I doubt every store will get that many extra, but maybe this time around there will be more than a handful. These store exclusives should be in greater supply since only one chain is getting them, but it seems to be the opposite most times.
I meant for that specific store. Its going to be different at each store.

Are you just straight trolling? Come on lol
Why would you ask that kind of a question?

I don't have time to read through 2400+ pages or visit every possible website, so yes, I was serious.

If someone knew of a place to possibly get a pre-order in, I thought it might be here.

I don't follow the Amiibo scene that closely, so I don't have all of the info. I just collect them with my two sons, who like them a whole lot more than I do. Between the Amiibos, Skylanders and Infinity crap, I swear I could have bought a new 4K TV.

There is no way TRU will get that many at release. Prob 1-2 per store. I'm not even going to get my hopes up for TRU and I'm def not camping out. I waited outside at tru during the last in store pre order for  like 3 hours before open and wasn't able to get one. And I honestly think SOME employees at these stores like seeing people line up for nothing. Yet,  knowing how many their getting, but won't tell you until they open, which i think is bullshit.

There is no way TRU will get that many at release. Prob 1-2 per store. I'm not even going to get my hopes up for TRU and I'm def not camping out. I waited outside at tru during the last in store pre order for like 3 hours before open and wasn't able to get one. And I honestly think SOME employees at these stores like seeing people line up for nothing. Yet, knowing how many their getting, but won't tell you until they open, which i think is bullshit.
Clearly some are getting this many. Honestly exclusives shouldn't be to bad because its only going to one chain.

Clearly some are getting this many. Honestly exclusives shouldn't be to bad because its only going to one chain.
Agree and stores were much more conservative about taking preorders this time. I believe the local Toys R Us only took the first 15 people in line on that preorder morning for Greninja and they easily received over 35 of their last exclusive. I suspect this time there will be at least some extras, only there won't be people with 10 preorder cards demanding fulfillment of their hoarding efforts.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/36ohrl/greninja_a_common/

Looks like some stores in California got north of 80 Greninjas... Here's to hoping he'll last at least until the end of the day!!
Im in SoCal would LOVE to get hold of a Greninja, Lucina, Robin, those are the only three that I need from TRU..or I will try Target, whoever I can get it from first(Wouldn't mind a Jigglypuff) the TRU near me is in a ghetto neighborhood hopefully they wont all be gone by the time I get there

Why would you ask that kind of a question?

I don't have time to read through 2400+ pages or visit every possible website, so yes, I was serious.

If someone knew of a place to possibly get a pre-order in, I thought it might be here.

I don't follow the Amiibo scene that closely, so I don't have all of the info. I just collect them with my two sons, who like them a whole lot more than I do. Between the Amiibos, Skylanders and Infinity crap, I swear I could have bought a new 4K TV.
I am sorry; I phrased that rudely but am terribly leery of trolls 'round these parts. Let me put it this way: if an amiibo preorder is up for more than five minutes, one should question if it's a real preorder. There are plenty of bunk preorders available (all of wave six is up at shopto! YesAsia! B&H!) that have been up for days. As far as wave four goes, Splatoon preorders have been available from legitimate sites for days at a time and Charizard, Wario, and Pacman have popped up for 15-60 minute periods, sparingly. Good luck with the others. At this point, it may be easier to find the aforementioned commons at retail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back