Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Touche. Although, I guess my real point was that even with glitch savings it's not really worth it to wait since the savings is not really that much. I don't think they will be $3 any time soon.
i'd love to see that although i dont know if i want another peach/mario/bowser ahaha

Walmart shipped my Wario!
LESNzNv.png
Hopefully the huge preorder window doesnt mean they oversold. Guess we will all find out soon

Also did your release date just go to the 28th as it shipped? Wonder if that means they could be shipping for release delivery. What speed did you pay for?

Just got two emails from Walmart, my Inkling girl and Pac Man were cancelled. Lovely.
Well shit. Looks like the Great Wave 4 cancellation might be beginning

Also havent forgotten about the Target UPCs, just cant upload till i get home in an hour or two

Hopefully the huge preorder window doesnt mean they oversold. Guess we will all find out soon

Also did your release date just go to the 28th as it shipped? Wonder if that means they could be shipping for release delivery. What speed did you pay for?
The original ETA was June 2nd and got updated to May 28th after the shipping confirmation. As for the shipping option, I opted for free Value shipping. I hope this helps.

lol personally I'm holding out for GCU Wario, Charizard, and PacMan at BestBuy. Call me a CAG, but I'm not eager to spend 12.99 + tax if I don't have to. Here's to hoping that I will be early enough to get these supposed "commons." If not, everything will be fine.

Sounds like store exclusives won't be impossible at least. Still, I can't decide where to wait out.... 

so amiiboalerts knows who to give credit to.
We'd give credit regardless but it doesn't bother us :)

We always try our best to credit the original source and if we ever make a mistake we'd love to correct it.

Before the whole Amiibo craze we were CAGers and after this we'll still be CAGers. We appreciate what you all do.

Walmart, just sent me a shipping info email.They shipped everything beside Pac-Man. I wonder if the arrival date is accurate? Weird, some of them are being shipped by either: UPS or Fedex?

[attachment=14503:Kranekinjar Walmart sig.PNG]

so amiiboalerts knows who to give credit to.
exactly since none of there tweets are original or there own research but instead just the hardwork and dedication of others who actually put the time in. So just think of those who watch for amiibos and restocks and new inventory as slaves to use to capitalize on followers. And also the constant wrong information declared as facts when they stated target clarified the limit 2 when they didn't clearify but instead gave conflicting info since it was two different reps lol.

We'd give credit regardless but it doesn't bother us :)

We always try our best to credit the original source and if we ever make a mistake we'd love to correct it.

Before the whole Amiibo craze we were CAGers and after this we'll still be CAGers. We appreciate what you all do.
CAGs, not CAGers. You aren't cheap ass gamerers.

https://twitter.com/consumerist/status/603286910040080385

Did this get posted here? Target could potentially ban resellers.
Good. But I'm not sure how well they can (or how much they are willing to) track resellers.

Lol other guy who grabbed both had security come up and take them
Wait, why was it necessary for security go after him? Did he make a scene, making the perfection distraction while you made out with the goods?

Walmart, just sent me a shipping info email.They shipped everything beside Pac-Man. I wonder if the arrival date is accurate?

attachicon.gif
Kranekinjar Walmart sig.PNG
Twist: Pac-Man is the unicorn this wave.

So far only Wario has shipped..but the tracking info is wrong on their site, says delivered on Thursday May 28th but the UPS tracking info has it being delivered on Monday(Was shipped from Indiana)

exactly since none of there tweets are original or there own research but instead just the hardwork and dedication of others who actually put the time in. So just think of those who watch for amiibos and restocks and new inventory as slaves to use to capitalize on followers. And also the constant wrong information declared as facts when they stated target clarified the limit 2 when they didn't clearify but instead gave conflicting info since it was two different reps lol.
We do our best but can't please everyone I guess!

All of my Walmart ones are processing... honestly it doesn't really matter to me if they do end up getting cancelled as it's only Wario, Charizard and the 3pack, which all seem to be relatively easy to find come Friday...

Better to be safe than sorry though.

I'm more worried about the safety of my Gamestop orders. No room for error with packaging there. I'm curious as to whether they're arriving Friday or just shipping then.

all the guy ask is give credit where its due. Dont go getting info from your follower and take the credit. Sure use, it digest, it verify, and send the alert BUT give credit to where it belongs. Fact is we all have sources we gather info, but it just you acknowledge the people and not act like you did all the work. Crowd is hard to please but HONESTY will PREVAIL in VICTORY

I think amiibo should be a free for all. No alerts just go into a store on launch kill a couple people and go home with your amiibo's. 

This post was made by no658ea3 on cheapassgamer.com

I think amiibo should be a free for all. No alerts just go into a store on launch kill a couple people and go home with your amiibo's.

This post was made by no658ea3 on cheapassgamer.com
This seems like a fun bandwagon to hop on.
This post was made by Thatguy1513 on cheapassgamer.com

My biggest problem is a lot of your alerts aren't really alerts and just common knowledge that isn't anything new. Like Gamestop employees not suppose to be holding stuff for themselves or target "limiting" scalpers when these have been policy for along time at these places just aren't always enforced. You also gave alerts to amiami figures that were Dead On Posting that no one seemed to actually get but some how totally missed posting alerts for the Amazon.jp wave 5 stock that was up for a good amount.

I'm not trying to be mean, I do appreciate what you're trying to do, im just trying to give constructive criticism.

What's with all the AmiiboNews hate? They have helped me as much as I'm sure others.

Maybe I'm missing something but if I post here: PACMAN IS UP AT BEST BUY, I'm not looking for or even want to get credit. All I want is for other fans to get it too and be happy with Amiibos.

But maybe you are referring to the other bits of information they provide? *shrugs*

Don't guess, take responsibility and just say you can't please everyone. Confidence is key.
or at least every time make a mistake send a tweet out saying "we messed up and apologize" like a mature entity would do.
Or those our source at "whatever retailer" said this: since the info being shown by so many don't ever mention nothing until you verify it with more then just one single source. Journalism 101 always have multiple sources to Back each one before publishing finds

or at least every time make a mistake send a tweet out saying "we messed up and apologize" like a mature entity would do.
Or those our source at "whatever retailer" said this: since the info being shown by so many don't ever mention nothing until you verify it with more then just one single source. Journalism 101 always have multiple sources to Back each one before publishing finds
I agree, it is stupid that you rarely verify your info and that all it takes is one person posting shopped images or a single cs rep giving misinformation and you guys immediately go posting it. It really does seem that you don't care either that you are spreading misinformation and that all you worry about is finding filler for your twitter activity to keep ppl following you so you can profit using your affiliate links when stuff actually does go up which you pretty much find out about from reddit and here. I could be wrong maybe you post your own finds at times if so I apologize but it seems like half the time you post preorder info from other sources and then profit off it when it has been live for several minutes already.

4 charizards at my local WM but wouldn't sell it or do a switch-a-roo lol. My jiggly did ship at least, just waiting for BB to pull through.

So dramatic. Lower your expectations. It's some dudes Twitter account, not the New York Times.

It's just that CAG is meant to be a community where we help each other get deals. Not a place where someone comes in and steals information to post on their Twitter account to get the kudos from others. People like amiibo alerts are killing this community by using it for their own gain and not providing anything back.

I also placed two orders, though I don't expect any issues. I wanted point it out just in case.

The BOGO video game deals also have to be done in separate orders if you want more than 2...never had an issue with multiple orders on those.

Thanks for letting me know about SM: Peach, I missed that.
You're welcome!

Both of my orders shipped. A few hours apart though, so I was starting to think the second one would be canceled.

[quote name="Sion" post="12709171" timestamp="1432692733"]

which you pretty much find out about from reddit and here./quote]

I feel that when info posted here gets out on alerts it's like an info leak since we don't know who follows the twitter(resellers,trolls?). I'm sure a cag chooses to post here over other forums due to a feeling of community to this sub/site. Perhaps having a sense of security that the info will be shared amongst your peers and not your enemies/competition. The alerts defeats this purpose.

Just my two cents

[quote name="EdIwin3052" post="12709208" timestamp="1432694160"][quote name="Sion" post="12709171" timestamp="1432692733"]
which you pretty much find out about from reddit and here./quote]

I feel that when info posted here gets out on alerts it's like an info leak since we don't know who follows the twitter(resellers,trolls?). I'm sure a cag chooses to post here over other forums due to a feeling of community to this sub/site. Perhaps having a sense of security that the info will be shared amongst your peers and not your enemies/competition. The alerts defeats this purpose.

Just my two cents[/quote]

Exactly. CAG was a great community when I first joined and it is rapidly going downhill. People like amiibo alerts are just leeches who provide nothing here but just use the information for personal sites. It is the same as reposting stuff from here on slickdeals and killing the deal before the maximum number of cags get in on it. Not what this site is meant for.

It's just that CAG is meant to be a community where we help each other get deals. Not a place where someone comes in and steals information to post on their Twitter account to get the kudos from others. People like amiibo alerts are killing this community by using it for their own gain and not providing anything back.
How so? I got my Jigglypuff because of their tweet, because it's easier/faster to check Twitter than to pull this thread up, get to the current area, and read through 3 pages of people bitching about scalpers and people trying to resell their junk on here.

Anyways, Toys R Us here had 4 Marth in. Here meaning an hour away, but closest I have. I picked one up in case I have to trade for a ZSS or Lucina later.

He appears to be common from the various stock posted on reddit. Hoping for a last second preorder so I can completely skip the stores on Friday.
Same here. I want to avoid the craziness all together Friday. If he isn't common it's going to be a rough day come Amiibopocolypse.

No early one's at my walmart tho the site does say charizard and pac man are "in stock" so might get lucky Friday I sure was on them golden marios no one seem to want lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back