Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered one and then two Silver Marios. It didn't look like the first order went through so I made another and waffled and bought two for free shipping. Going to trade the extra to my brother and probably cancel the other order.

"We can confirm that the lorry transporting the Splatoon stock from Nintendo's European warehouse to GAME UK has been stolen. Included as part of this delivery was GAME's allocation of the Splatoon + Squid Inkling amiibo and as a result we are unable to honour pre-orders for this item in GAME. We are working with GAME to contact those customers affected. Whilst these unfortunate circumstances were out of Nintendo UK and GAME's control, we apologise for any inconvenience or disappointment that this has caused."

SOURCE: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/05/weirdness_lorry_thieves_make_off_with_splatoon_special_editions_in_europe
I'm picturing Fast and the Furious style theft. They went from stealing VCRs to Amiibos, it seems like.

Multitasking. I have Target app on phone, personal, work laptops and I'm on a conference call. Still no Mario!!! At least Robin, Lucia and crew on the way. I do not plan on showing up to TRU until 8 at earliest for Greninja.

I think I have been able to find out to how pretty consistently add it to cart.

-On the app, don't search for silver mario. i've found that sometimes this link works and sometimes it doesn't. Instead, search for all amiibos, scroll down till you see the silver mario and try adding from that full list. If it does't show up as available, click back on your phone and then click on the silver mario again. Just tested this with 2 other people and it worked perfectly for them if they did it via searching all amiibos instead of just the silver mario.

-On the app, don't search for silver mario. i've found that sometimes this link works and sometimes it doesn't. Instead, search for all amiibos, scroll down till you see the silver mario and try adding from that full list. If it does't show up as available, click back on your phone and then click on the silver mario again. Just tested this with 2 other people and it worked perfectly for them if they did it via searching all amiibos instead of just the silver mario.
Thank you. My friend just ordered a Silver Mario.

-On the app, don't search for silver mario. i've found that sometimes this link works and sometimes it doesn't. Instead, search for all amiibos, scroll down till you see the silver mario and try adding from that full list. If it does't show up as available, click back on your phone and then click on the silver mario again. Just tested this with 2 other people and it worked perfectly for them if they did it via searching all amiibos instead of just the silver mario.
That worked, thanks guy!

I can get to the checkout screen on the app and when I select purchase the error message keeps showing up. I'm going to keep trying and hope it eventually works. 

All of my smash amiibo from Walmart were cancelled (Wario, 2 charizards, and pac-man) while my Splatoon 3 pack is processing. My TRU Greninja preorder is still alive thankfully but now I have to hunt down every other one. 

Wow that actually worked for me thanks!

All of my smash amiibo from Walmart were cancelled (Wario, 2 charizards, and pac-man) while my Splatoon 3 pack is processing. My TRU Greninja preorder is still alive thankfully but now I have to hunt down every other one. It's bullshit I paid at TRU $6 for shipping for a $13 amiibo and I doubt I'll be getting it by Friday.

Thanks...I missed it earlier and got it this way! No Red Card yet so I threw the SMB Luigi that I had been waiting to pick up so I could get free shipping. 🎉

I ended up paying $13.33, (99 cent tax, I'm also in California) weird? If it's still back-ordered on the 30th, I'll probably end up canceling it (not too worried if it gets canceled).
yeah if it gets canceled so be it but I wont be canceling it, will wait for Target to do it, funny thing is that they already charged me for it on my Red Card..either way I have to go to Target on Friday(Wont be camping out) and hope for the best

This worked for me as well, thanks!! :D

Do you guys think that the Splatoon 3 pack and Pac Man amiibo will be well enough stocked that you can buy them on day 1 without the preorder?

So this was my first wave really relying heavily on online preorders and so far I've received NONE of my shipping confirmation emails.  Nothing about Jiggly @Target, nothing about Wario/Charizard at WM, and nothing about Robin/Lucina/Pacman @BB.  I'm hoping Friday doesn't become a mad rush for me because they all cancel?!? :(

Do you guys think that the Splatoon 3 pack and Pac Man amiibo will be well enough stocked that you can buy them on day 1 without the preorder?
I think you'll be fine for Pac Man, it looks like that and Wario may be the easy ones in this wave, followed by Charizard. The 3 pack is still questionable. I think it may be harder to get than people think, mainly because it's the only way here in the States to get the Squid amiibo, and with this being a new IP, even though Nintendo is really marketing it, I really think they'll under-produce the 3 pack. Then again, I've been wrong before.

I think you'll be fine for Pac Man, it looks like that and Wario may be the easy ones in this wave, followed by Charizard. The 3 pack is still questionable. I think it may be harder to get than people think, mainly because it's the only way here in the States to get the Squid amiibo, and with this being a new IP, even though Nintendo is really marketing it, I really think they'll under-produce the 3 pack. Then again, I've been wrong before.
This is amiibo that we are talking about here, if you are speculating that something will be underproduced, and it is not a mario or zelda related amiibo then you will be right nine times out of ten.

Received shipping notifications for Jigglypuffs (ordered 2 on accident. Did not realize they both made it into cart.) Forgot to use Red card so $20 per. Thank you Sito for silver Mario work around.

Received shipping notifications for Jigglypuffs (ordered 2 on accident. Did not realize they both made it into cart.) Forgot to use Red card so $20 per. Thank you Sito for silver Mario work around.
No problem Bivensra! If you wanted to part with that extra Jigglypuff let me know, I wasn't able to secure one!

So my local toyrus informed me they are only getting in amiibo's for preorder's only and nothing more. So unless you preordered in store your SOL on release day.

I may have to hit up a different side of town come Friday.

Walmart still not shipped and the GS manager said most of his customers have mentioned camping at Target....

Hooray for waking up at 6AM or earlier for Jiggly...

So this was my first wave really relying heavily on online preorders and so far I've received NONE of my shipping confirmation emails. Nothing about Jiggly @Target, nothing about Wario/Charizard at WM, and nothing about Robin/Lucina/Pacman @BB. I'm hoping Friday doesn't become a mad rush for me because they all cancel?!? :(
That's the way I feel too. I had no pre-orders shipped up to this afternoon. But they just are starting to trickle in. Confirmation for Jiggly from Target, confirmation for Pac Man from Best Buy. Some of the others probably won't ship until Friday. I think the confirmations are just beginning for most of us, especially us who live near distribution centers or get our shipments in a timelier fashion.

So my local toyrus informed me they are only getting in amiibo's for preorder's only and nothing more. So unless you preordered in store your SOL on release day.

I may have to hit up a different side of town come Friday.
Toys R Us only did preorders for Pac-Man and Greninja the day they did in-store orders, so I don't see how that could be the case.

Toys R Us only did preorders for Pac-Man and Greninja the day they did in-store orders, so I don't see how that could be the case.
Yeah that's what i though when she told me they didn't have anything extra. But i have another buddy who knows someone who works at the same Toyrus and they said the same thing to him. So either they are really BSing to keep a lot of people away come Friday or its actually true. Most of the stores that are close to me on the east side of Indy are always having issues getting Amiibo stock

Jigglypuff has been shipped, and Lucina and Robin are being prepared by Best Buy :D  Was worried about the Fe characters after hearing people say they've had theirs cancelled.

Jigglypuff has been shipped, and Lucina and Robin are being prepared by Best Buy :D Was worried about the Fe characters after hearing people say they've had theirs cancelled.
My Robin was stuck all day and now its being prepared for shipping from Best Buy. I have to stand in line for Lucina, she is the only one that I was unable to pre-order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back