Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is my duty to respectfully tell you that that is an unreasonable offer. Robin's even inflated ebay price is around or slightly less than the splatoon bundle's msrp. That's not exactly a very fair trade on that ground. Also that is before you even consider how you are trying to trade 1 figure for three.
I don't really think it's unreasonable. I've got extra Splatoon 3-packs and would probably take his trade offer in a heartbeat should I miss Robin tomorrow.

You guys make it seem like there won't be anything to order online tonight/morning.  Would there be a possibility like Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Toys R us to have them online again?  Instead of heading to stores, I'll be taking my chances to try and stay up until 5am to see if anything pops up especially Lucina and Robin.  If not, I'll have to just order them expensively on Amazon. 

Man alive, it's gonna be tough to get a Lucina and Robin tomorrow unless you're the first or second person in line.
I'll just bring my lucina and robin with me and give them to the first person in line to take his spot for $26. That nets me first dibs on each character including lucina and robin. Of course I'll make sure they have at least one of each. Gotta know how to play these sukkas.

It doesnt seem like a lot of jigglys but there are ususally a lot of targets in an area. There are 15 targets in my city but only two Toys R Us.
We only got 12 jigglys and no robin and lucina :(

Anyone else who ordered from walmart still waiting on their orders?

I ordered all of wave 4 minus pac at 3 am (within a 20 minute window) 

Still havent got any shipped T_T.

I just really hope it because they're allocating the big orderers separately i dont wanna have to kill myself looking for lucina & robin.

It doesnt seem like a lot of jigglys but there are ususally a lot of targets in an area. There are 15 targets in my city but only two Toys R Us.
We only got 12 jigglys and no robin and lucina :(

looks like the targets inside of malls are getting more of each type of amiibo, but i am hesitate to go to those stores since they have multiple entrances. sounds like a cluster f**k once the store opens
Sometimes a target will open before the actually mall does. Meaning mall side entrances are not opened until the mall does.

I just really hope it because they're allocating the big orderers separately i dont wanna have to kill myself looking for lucina & robin.
My Charizard and Splatoon 3-packs have shipped, still waiting on Pacman and Wario.

You guys make it seem like there won't be anything to order online tonight/morning. Would there be a possibility like Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Toys R us to have them online again? Instead of heading to stores, I'll be taking my chances to try and stay up until 5am to see if anything pops up especially Lucina and Robin. If not, I'll have to just order them expensively on Amazon.
They will definitely be available online but good luck with the three second window they'll be available.

You guys make it seem like there won't be anything to order online tonight/morning. Would there be a possibility like Best Buy, Target, Walmart, and Toys R us to have them online again? Instead of heading to stores, I'll be taking my chances to try and stay up until 5am to see if anything pops up especially Lucina and Robin. If not, I'll have to just order them expensively on Amazon.
Possibility? Yes. Likely? Who knows

If its anything like past waves, it'll just be cancellations and maybe a handful of extra stock. The only ones I could see being plentiful are Jigglypuff and Greninja (Seeing as the exclusives tend to pop up on release morning for a bit), and maybe the rest of Wave 4 at Target. And Amazon if they ever decide to do anything.

There's a video online, it's about today's Nintendo World Store line (watch it if you can). There's a decent amount of neck-beards featured there. I saw a female neck-beard (minute 1:13 lol) near a house's stoop.
Cool. Im going to look that up now. Plus a female neckbeard... I gotta see this.

Yes.

sbrLypl.png
0/10 poor effort. Sorry if i offended your species.

Also has anyone heard anything about Greninja from TRU.com? I seeing rumors saying all orders placed are currently backordered or something?

Not sure if I should swing by TRU after Targets. Gonna be pissed if they start cancelling after stores have already sold out.

same boat.

I placed mine at 3:07

My Lucina from Best Buy has finally shipped. Distribution center location seems to be in NY. I live in Florida.
mine says preparing and i am from florida as well. this is only lucina from BB

my preorders shipped from walmart - wario, pacman and charziard. no robin or lucina yet. suspense is killing me!

Just got my Marth Amiibo that is amiboo #3 so far I have not been drawn into the amiibo madness. I should be getting Robin and Lucina this week from Walmart , and Ness is also being shipped 

Good news and bad news for me. My local Target said that they were going to do a ticket system (good news) but that they were going to limit it to one amiibo per guest (bad news). I thought it was going to be two at the very least? I was debating about bringing up the memo but was wondering if that many people show up before opening, I would be better off if I was #24 in line for 24 total amiibos. I'm wondering if it's even worth showing up an hour before opening now....

Weird, just got a double UPS email. One saying my Splatoon 3 pack was coming tomorrow, and the other saying my GS Charizard and Ness were coming tomorrow.

But under the tracking info for both it doesnt even show them as being completely in the system yet. Are those emails usually accurate?

Good news and bad news for me. My local Target said that they were going to do a ticket system (good news) but that they were going to limit it to one amiibo per guest (bad news). I thought it was going to be two at the very least? I was debating about bringing up the memo but was wondering if that many people show up before opening, I would be better off if I was #24 in line for 24 total amiibos. I'm wondering if it's even worth showing up an hour before opening now....
It's manager discretion. Some stores are limiting it two total per person, some two per character, and others not at all.

Just got my text that Lucina/Robin from BB shipped! So now tomorrow is me just looking for the three commons and waiting for TRU to ship Greninja. Good luck fellow Amiibo lovers tomorrow and hopefully the majority of you will get what you want (perfect world we all would but Nintendo likes making our lives hell).

mine says preparing and i am from florida as well. this is only lucina from BB

my preorders shipped from walmart - wario, pacman and charziard. no robin or lucina yet. suspense is killing me!
My Walmart Charizard hasn't shipped. Same situation as you for Robin and Lucina from Walmart.

Well I ordered both Pac-Man & Greninja from Toys R Us' site way back in March but haven't received any shipping info from them.

Lucina, Robin, and Inkling girl just shipped from BB. Still waiting for Charizard to ship from BB. I still have not gotten an update about my greninja pre order from TRU. Anyone get an e-mail from TRU yet?

EDIT: Charizard has now shipped!

Woohoo, Best Buy just shipped my Lucina/Robin/Charizard/Wario in one package, for delivery tomorrow!!!

They already shipped my Splatoon 3-pack and PacMan earlier this morning.

But I still need to go to TRU for Greninja and GameStop for Ness...couldn't get in on those (and Silver Mario obviously) :p

Walmart has now shipped all my orders (Splatoon 3-pack, Charizard, Wario, and Pacman), so that's cool. Even cooler they didn't charge me at all for my orders. I'm sure I'll get charges eventually, but hey, maybe I'll get them for free haha.

They charged me this morning lol
I still don't see any charges on my cards. Someone hacked my WM.com account and used the cards I used on the amiibo to purchase a bunch of crap, so I was forced to close the cards and get new numbers. Maybe Walmart just shipped them out to me to compensate for the hack without any charges. That or they just haven't showed up on the new credit card numbers yet.

Kudos to Mays Landing Target... guy on the phone was eager to help and gave me all the numbers (which matched essentially every other store).. ticketing system will be in place!

My 5 non exclusives from Bestbuy have shipped today. Prob have no hope of getting the other 3... Unless by some miracle they go up on their respective pages tomorrow. Same for Silver Mario as well.

Well finally got my final shipping notice from BB. Everything ordered is in the mail other then Greninja :( Now I just have to get my hands on Jiggly and Silver Mario and I'm all done here

really, why nintendo is so stupid with amiibo?How on earth they can't keep up with the demand for a cheap toy like this? If they double, triple the production, they would still sell. I just can't understand this "marketing"strategy

Weird, wonder why my Walmart stuff wont arrive till Monday. I live right outside of Indianapolis (Even in the Zip Codes where I can get free Same Day and 1 Day Amazon prime deliveries).

Swung by Target on the way home from work.  They say there's no setup or special organization for tomorrow, it's 2 Amiibo per person.  I'm not looking forward to the mad dash back to Electronics. :(   Wish they'd at least do tickets, or try to maintain line order when the store opens.

And they wouldn't tell me what they'll have in stock, so I don't even know if my waiting tomorrow will net me a Lucina.

I still don't see any charges on my cards. Someone hacked my WM.com account and used the cards I used on the amiibo to purchase a bunch of crap, so I was forced to close the cards and get new numbers. Maybe Walmart just shipped them out to me to compensate for the hack without any charges. That or they just haven't showed up on the new credit card numbers yet.
if you don't get charged you'll get a letter from walmart asset protection requesting payment. happened to me last year when I forgot to update an expired card for an order that shipped.

So how many people ordered greninja with paypal? i know there was problems with lucario, paypal is saying the payment is expired and CS told me just to cancel the order and reorder it (wish it was that easy...). nearest toys r us is 2 hours away so driving there is out for me, driving 35 miles just to get to target in the AM is enough.

Feel bad for those of you with Target's where the electronics is in the back. Toys R Us here turned into a mad dash/speed walk for Wave 3, and it wasnt even as far as the average Target.

So glad the one I'm camping has electronics right by the right entrance. No way anyone could run or be an idiot without being seen by employees/security

And honestly there shouldnt be a limit on non-duplicates. You camped out, you deserved it. Stupid policy to try to get casual people to shop by screwing over dedicated customers. I can understand 1 of each amiibo type, but not 1-3 total.

if you don't get charged you'll get a letter from walmart asset protection requesting payment. happened to me last year when I forgot to update an expired card for an order that shipped.
I used an active card, doesn't expire until 2016-17 , and I still have yet been charged either. Kinda strange

I sure hope this nonsense doesn't happen to me.

When my target had Rosalina, they came out and said 1 of each amiibo per person and that we would walk single file back to electronics, if someone pushed someone else or tried to get ahead in line then they would get nothing so I hope its the same this go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back