Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
When you make returns at Target, do they normally refund the shipping as well? The first go round today, I checked out with Jigglypuff and Luigi in my cart. The total was definitely correct, as well. Once I got my confirmation e-mail, it only listed Luigi, making it $19 with shipping by itself. Magically, it was already "too late" to cancel the order. I hate splitting hairs but I don't want to lose $5 on shipping for Luigi of all people, who I can go to every single store in America and pick up with my own two hands.
No. Why would they refund you shipping? There was a cost for them to ship to your home. That wouldn't make much sense. When you go to the store, you don't pay for shipping costs because you paid your own transportation costs to get there. By ordering online, Target paid for those transportation costs this time around.

The entire display needs re-arranged by color shade. I just tacked the new ones on at the bottom to see how spacing is going to look. They need to stop making these because I'm running out of wall space.
that's an intriguing way to arrange them. what kind of thumb tack is used? I would prefer shelves, but space is an issue. your display method wouldn't really work for me either though

So glad I don't keep these in the box, though it's still annoying when packaging gets mangled since I like to hang onto the cardbacks.

Charizard and Wario?  Packed nicely in a huge box with padding, and tissue paper between them!  That's a first.

Pac-Man?  In a small box with padding.

Robin and Lucina?  Cards folded to fit them into the same small box Pac-Man arrived in.

All from the same Best Buy distribution center.

Have the Amazon ones been going "live" right on time, or a few minutes late? I want to try for the Inkling boy for my son, but I have to pick him up from school. If it's right at 3, I'll be good, but 3:10 will be pushing it.

Huge update for FEB shulk orders - My order just shipped via ups (surprise!). Looks like the Feb batch is now being shipped out! Congrats to those who were lucky enough to grab one.

Have the Amazon ones been going "live" right on time, or a few minutes late? I want to try for the Inkling boy for my son, but I have to pick him up from school. If it's right at 3, I'll be good, but 3:10 will be pushing it.
The Amazon page states that it's at a random time during the times quoted

Pac-Man went up at about 2:10pm Pacific. Charizard still hasn't gone up as of now, 2:35pm Pacific.

EDIT: Charizard is now live, as of about 2:36pm Pacific.

They stated it would be between the given times, but it didn't mean right at said time.

can someone link lucina and robin for amazon?

Also, just got my shipment confirmation/ tracking for shulk.

Just as a hint.. Watch the thing that says XX new from... Once it changes to 12.99, click on it, then select new and prime shipping only and they will appear within a few seconds. Got the first two before the main pages actually updated to show available from Amazon rather than from a 3rd party

Pac man has lasted 30 min.. Impressive what limiting orders will do
I haven't followed Wave 4 very closely... but Pac-Man was the only one I actually had the opportunity to pre-order at BBY and WM. I'm guessing he's probably the most produced Amiibo of wave 4 so flippers are probably avoiding him.

Lets see how long Lucina and Robin last.

I haven't been on this thread in a while...what's the word on online availability for Ness? Has it already happened, or are we still waiting? My GameStop got an embarrassingly low number of amiibos. 1 of everything except splatoon Wario and Pac Man.

Would it be reasonable to try and trade my Rosalina for the 3 from this wave I don't have (Pac Man, Charizard, Wario) or is it asking for too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back