Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
The real question is, why would you pre-order from Tiger Direct? You were better off throwing the cashier $13 at Petsmart for a Duck Hunt Amiibo whenever it gets released.
I already have one just wanted an extra. I try to have two sets, one to open, and one to keep and display in my game room. Missed Amazon so just tried tiger.

The real question is, why would you pre-order from Tiger Direct? You were better off throwing the cashier $13 at Petsmart for a Duck Hunt Amiibo whenever it gets released.
I already have one just wanted an extra. I try to have two sets, one to open, and one to keep and display in my game room. Missed Amazon so just tried tiger.

Most meijer stores apparently had like 1 each of Robin and Lucina. I think someone said they had the other ones as well but I didn't really pay attention because the fire emblem ones were my priority.

My ness and an extra splatoon 3 pack arrived from GameStop just now. They were packed with air cushions and arrived in perfect condition. I'm in Michigan if anyone wants to know location.

Ike is up on GameStop.com. You can only add to cart by search page. Direct link isn't working

or try the mobile page

[attachment=14626:ness.jpg]Um so i was pissed off i only got 1 nees and nothing else from the GS preorder debacle and i emailed corporate about it and this was just delivered...

Um so i was pissed off i only got 1 nees and nothing else from the GS preorder debacle and i emailed corporate about it and this was just delivered..
lololol.. you complained about getting 1 while the rest of us got none? well more power to you.

Ness party!

lololol.. you complained about getting 1 while the rest of us got none? well more power to you.

Ness party!
no I preordered 1 of everything with the manager after waiting in line 2 hours and being #1 and the next day I found out that he let all his friends order whatever they wanted and my order was somehow reduced to 1 Ness and nothing else

no I preordered 1 of everything with the manager after waiting in line 2 hours and being #1 and the next day I found out that he let all his friends order whatever they wanted and my order was somehow reduced to 1 Ness and nothing else
Feel free to share the love, ill gladly buy one from you :)

I'll gladly trade you for a couple of Ness if you're looking for others

ouch, well now you can trade your way to everything else. Guess works out for you. I think everyone here will want to trade you, including myself lmao ;)

wait so they gave you all those Ness as compensation or what lol
I don't even know. I think they F'd up. for the 24 PMs I already got, holy crap, the only thing im interested in trading for are

any region robin AND lucina, doesn't have to be NA, could even be open as long as they are mint. I wish I would have gotten these before I resorted to ebay for my greninja

PS everyone

I have a trade pending right now so please stop blowing up my inbox lol

attachicon.gif
ness.jpgUm so i was pissed off i only got 1 nees and nothing else from the GS preorder debacle and i emailed corporate about it and this was just delivered...
Not sure if you're bullshitting us or not, but I can contest that Gamestop has gotten really good about making amends with pissed off customers. I had an issue with a copy of Sniper Elite 3: CE and not only did they have a new copy shipped to the closest store to me to do an exchange, but they gave me a $20 gift card for the inconvenience.

Hit me up if you're willing to trade one of themz Nesses

Even when it was just announced I could never add Ike. Page was just giving errors and it kept being removed from my cart. Such bullshit

Love all the people bragging they got two just for free shipping, yeah sure you did...

Not sure if you're bullshitting us or not, but I can contest that Gamestop has gotten really good about making amends with pissed off customers. I had an issue with a copy of Sniper Elite 3: CE and not only did they have a new copy shipped to the closest store to me to do an exchange, but they gave me a $20 gift card for the inconvenience.

Hit me up if you're willing to trade one of themz Nesses

But see is it from doing surveys or from emailing some corporate email?

So I have a problem. I just remembered that I paid scalper prices for Robin and Lucina. The issue is that I got them on launch day at toysrus. The two purchases were made on April 17. Ebay estimated they would be here by May 30. Obviously they are not here because they realesed the day before that. I also remember in the listing the guy never said exactly when he would ship them but he did say they were preorders. Since I have them already I would the 80 bucks I paid for those two back. Any idea what I should do?

So I have a problem. I just remembered that paid scalper prices for Robin and Lucina. The issues is that I got them on launch day at toysrus. The two purchases were made in April 17. Ebay estimated they would be here by May 30. Obviously they are not here because they realized the day before that. I also remember in the listing the guy never said exactly when he would ship them but he did say they were preorders. Since I have them I would the 80 bucks I paid for those two back. Any idea what I should do?
Not pay scalper prices

that's really bad photoshop lol

Can't believe you guys think this is real
really bad photoshop? I don't know why I really care what you think but how would you like me to prove this to you? I'll do it just so hopefully it helps my trade goes through. I do find it funny you think it's not only a photoshop but a bad one when I just took the pic with my phone a few minutes ago

So I have a problem. I just remembered that paid scalper prices for Robin and Lucina. The issues is that I got them on launch day at toysrus. The two purchases were made in April 17. Ebay estimated they would be here by May 30. Obviously they are not here because they realized the day before that. I also remember in the listing the guy never said exactly when he would ship them but he did say they were preorders. Since I have them I would the 80 bucks I paid for those two back. Any idea what I should do?
http://resolutioncenter.ebay.com/

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/helpcenter/helphub/article/?solutionId=FAQ2174

Today would be your last day as it's the 45th day. If you're too late call your CC company if it happened to be funded by your credit card.

So I have a problem. I just remembered that I paid scalper prices for Robin and Lucina. The issue is that I got them on launch day at toysrus. The two purchases were made on April 17. Ebay estimated they would be here by May 30. Obviously they are not here because they realesed the day before that. I also remember in the listing the guy never said exactly when he would ship them but he did say they were preorders. Since I have them already I would the 80 bucks I paid for those two back. Any idea what I should do?
Did you pay already? Did it ship already? If you didn't pay, just don't pay (PS, you should never pay until it's ready to ship). If you did pay and it hasn't shipped, message the guy and tell him that you would like to cancel your order. If he ships them, you can be honest and just open a return and pay for return shipping or you can be dishonest (or honest if it actually happens) and not be satisfied with the condition of the packaging and open a "not as described" return. This way the seller will have to pay return shipping. If I was the seller, I'd just cancel the order rather than risk sending it to someone that doesn't want it.

I knew I had at least one of those comments coming *sighs loudly.* But seriously though I would appreciate some help with this. Anyone have any idea what ebay's pollicy is with things such as this.
As I understand it, you paid and they have not shipped it but you changed you mind right?
Apparently ebay has this thing that you can choose to not buy the item anymore if a certain amount of time hasn't passed. I'm not sure how long ago you pre-ordered, or how the policy works. Just go to ebay, and check. There's also a community there you can ask for help with this situation. Otherwise, it looks like you're out all that money, since you entered in a contract when you bought it.
Shouldn't buy from scalpers man..sorry.

EDIT: you could also contact the seller and ask them to cancel your transaction. Say you changed your mind. See if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back