Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you wasted about $7-8 on fedex.

But yeah, I'm with you on the selling aspect. People here will complain even when you're dong them a favor, and no one reciprocates.
I am not a fan of the USPS. I have never had issues with FedEx. It wasn't about the money loss as I sold it to a member for his daughter and got an amazing message in return.

I offered to sell for MSRP + tax + $1 for PayPal fees + $5 for shipping. What else could someone ask for from another person with regards to a rare Amiibo? Oh yeah, free shipping...

Edit:

The Japanese Rosalina cost me $27.50 as I bought the four store exclusives as a package deal. I lost even more money.

I was all about trying to help out other people here. I received some messages and replied to them. I will try another go of it here with trying to be fair on selling these to someone.

is the amibos supposed to be shipped free by gamestop? I bought megaman this weekend and got free shipping, but I want t buy toad now and can't get free shipping. 

Um because i straight up said i am NOT interested in selling them. But of course like 90 percent of the messages i got you didnt bother to read anything just mememe gimme a ness! Shit. And yes people complained about shipping prices. Im not amazon i cannot ship these 2 day for free "just because." And yes my inbox has been completely bombarded with offers and most of them are crazy. I have a trade in progress and them im done with even trying on this site. No wonder people go to ebay. Hmm sell these for $75 each or ship them off for $40 spending $10 on shipping and getting shit talked to me in the process. I even got a message to "die scalper" Over a fucking amiibo. Seriously people?
Lol when you first posted, it was a "hey look what I got post" not a "i am not selling" post, sorry. Again, not looking to argue but what do you expect when you continue to post pictures of how many free cases of Ness you got? Even after you got all the initial PMs you came back and posted that you got more boxes.

And if youre going into prices, come on, $75 and $10 on shipping...Theres one on ebay now for $49.95 with free shipping, $10 shipping what are you looking to overnight it? I just shipped one first class for $3 and priority for $5.50. Again, I dont care what you do with them but what do you expect when you post that you just got 3+ cases basically for free. Kinda one of those cases you accept it and keep it to yourself or post it and expect some people to not be happy about it (and not even that really, as 95% of them are jokes).

Lol do whatever you want but dont act like a victim when you cant take jokes and result to being defensive calling people retards and acting like everyone is out to make you give them free amiibos that you got for free.

ness.jpgUm so i was pissed off i only got 1 nees and nothing else from the GS preorder debacle and i emailed corporate about it and this was just delivered...
They sent you 8 Ness??? Yeah, sure. I call shenanigans.

Edit: actually they sent you 16? I'm not buying it. I have a feeling you have some GS connections. ;) no way a company mistakenly sent you 16 of the same figure to make amends for messing up your order.

Lol. Well, if you don't want to collect them anymore, sell them to a fellow CAG who does. An opportunist is a person who exploits circumstances. The circumstances are that Robin is rare, and now that prices are very high, you are exploiting that by trying to make a quick profit hence making you an opportunist.
Would you like to purchase my Robin at retail price?

And if that's the case. I have no problems with being an opportunist. Nor do I judge others for acting the same way. I honestly think that it'd be ridiculous to do so. ..Now a "scalper" certainly not. I had no intentions when purchasing it to maybe (key word being maybe) resell it in the future.

FYI: Toon Link and Link is Discountinued same with Samus now is OOP. If you don't have these amiibos get it before you never see it again.

Wave 4: Wario now is discontinued. If you see wario you better get it before you never see him again. 1 time shipment or possible 2nd small tiny shipment this week. Will be wario for mario party 10 coming soon.

FYI: Toon Link and Link is Discountinued same with Samus now is OOP. If you don't have these amiibos get it before you never see it again.

Wave 4: Wario now is discontinued. If you see wario you better get it before you never see him again. 1 time shipment or possible 2nd small tiny shipment this week. Will be wario for mario party 10 coming soon.
Interesting, I do not see Wario being one and done but nothing would surprise me at this point.

I ship Amiibos for $2.42 USPS and just reuse boxes and bubble wrap from packages I get from Amazon, best buy & such. So it doesn't cost much to ship them.

Interesting. Where did you see this?

how do you know that? really?

Not sure if you're bullshitting us or not, but I can contest that Gamestop has gotten really good about making amends with pissed off customers. I had an issue with a copy of Sniper Elite 3: CE and not only did they have a new copy shipped to the closest store to me to do an exchange, but they gave me a $20 gift card for the inconvenience.

Hit me up if you're willing to trade one of themz Nesses
I must say they are getting really good at customer service. I complained because an employee was buying all the amiibos the day of the presale and I just missed out because of it. They were in the cart at the store and sold out while the person was trying to place my order. If the person hadnt bought theirs while on the clock I would have gotten mine. Anyway they made it right and I got everything from the wave plus more. They went well above and beyond what they needed to do. I have a lot of respect for Gamestop now.

They sent you 8 Ness??? Yeah, sure. I call shenanigans.

Edit: actually they sent you 16? I'm not buying it. I have a feeling you have some GS connections. ;) no way a company mistakenly sent you 16 of the same figure to make amends for messing up your order.
they sent 12 actually, but whatever

I think they were trying to make amends but f'ed up because I was supposed to receive all of the amiibos from the wave. I don't really know what happened. I didn't receive ANY of the other amiibos nor did I receive any response from gamestop after their first 2 e-mails when they said they were going to "investigate" my story.

I find it ridiculous some of these damn things are getting released and discontinued all in the same week
It's a great way to drive up demand. Lots of people assumed he'd be a common (along with Pac-Man and Charizzard) but now Nintendo's gonna show us a thing or to. Also look for Link, Toon Link, and Samus to be a lot harder to find now.

Theres no way in hell Nintendo is going to discontinue Zelda amiibos. That and mario are the only 2 series' Nintendo cares about

I want the Chibi-Robo amiibo sooooo bad. I hope the game is fun too. I do wish it was more like the gamecube game rather than a platformer but it could still be fun. I ought to brush off the old gamecube and play it again.

So I have a problem. I just remembered that I paid scalper prices for Robin and Lucina. The issue is that I got them on launch day at toysrus. The two purchases were made on April 17. Ebay estimated they would be here by May 30. Obviously they are not here because they realesed the day before that. I also remember in the listing the guy never said exactly when he would ship them but he did say they were preorders. Since I have them already I would the 80 bucks I paid for those two back. Any idea what I should do?
Politely ask the seller to allow a return. It's a sellers choice to accept or deny them and his/her return policy should be clearly displayed on the item pages. Do not open a case and do not leave negative feedback - it was your mistake to buy before you knew you needed it. The seller may be a "scalper" but his livelihood could depend on his/her eBay reputation. Please consider that before doing anything rash (and please, for the love of all things holy, DO NOT do a chargeback).

Worst case scenario you can get more than $40 each for Robin and Lucina - just resell your extras and make a tiny profit.

If they care so much about Zelda, why haven't they released a proper console installment since 2010's Skyward Sword?
Nintendo has never spammed zelda titles. They are usually like 5-6 years between games.

Skyward Sword was 2011.

[quote name="EspressoSnail" post="12720578" timestamp="1433211978"]I want the Chibi-Robo amiibo sooooo bad. I hope the game is fun too. I do wish it was more like the gamecube game rather than a platformer but it could still be fun. I ought to brush off the old gamecube and play it again.[/quote]
They made an eShop game for the 3ds that looks to play the same as the original. I say "that looks" cause I haven't played it.

[quote name="EspressoSnail" post="12720578" timestamp="1433211978"]I want the Chibi-Robo amiibo sooooo bad. I hope the game is fun too. I do wish it was more like the gamecube game rather than a platformer but it could still be fun. I ought to brush off the old gamecube and play it again.[/quote]
They made an eShop game for the 3ds that looks to play the same as the original. I say "that looks" cause I haven't played it.

Politely ask the seller to allow a return. It's a sellers choice to accept or deny them and his/her return policy should be clearly displayed on the item pages. Do not open a case and do not leave negative feedback - it was your mistake to buy before you knew you needed it. The seller may be a "scalper" but his livelihood could depend on his/her eBay reputation. Please consider that before doing anything rash (and please, for the love of all things holy, DO NOT do a chargeback).
It's actually against eBay policy to sell preorders. The user could very well get his money back by disputing with eBay. There is zero way you can blame the consumer.

It's actually against eBay policy to sell preorders. The user could very well get his money back by disputing with eBay. There is zero way you can blame the consumer.
No it is not, you can sell preorders item on ebay. It just have to be available within 30 days and you have to indicate that it's a presell.

No it is not, you can sell preorders item on ebay. It just have to be available within 30 days and you have to indicate that it's a presell.
Yeah that's what I've always thought, 30 days. Which if that is correct, the original person asking has a case cause he said he bought the item on April 17th I believe.

Do we know which ones from Wave 5 are going to be exclusive yet? The last ones I'm hoping to get my hands on are Dark Pit, Palutena, and ZSS. Still dont' have a regular Samus. Stores around here are out of her :(

and in Line Alert news is anyone starting another channel for that? Still haven't heard back from the guy running the last one after that troll banned everyone from the original thread

Do we know which ones from Wave 5 are going to be exclusive yet? The last ones I'm hoping to get my hands on are Dark Pit, Palutena, and ZSS. Still dont' have a regular Samus. Stores around here are out of her :(

and in Line Alert news is anyone starting another channel for that? Still haven't heard back from the guy running the last one after that troll banned everyone from the original thread
There's only 2 for Wave 5. Dark Pit is confirmed for Best Buy. Palutena hasn't been announced yet. ZSS is Wave 6 and not a store exclusive.

Wave 5 will have A and B. will be more mario party 10 amiibos coming along with 5A or 5B. Getting tired with this amiibos. after SSB and Yoshi Yarn amiibos i done with it. Waits for cool zelda amiibos coming out 2016.

Was Dark Pit confirmed for Best Buy? I know he was listed in their inventory or something, but that's not the same as being a store exclusive.

Anyway, got my GS order. After the Target debacle was hoping to have my choice of Robin boxes and give the spare to my friend who opens all of his. Very minor fraying cardboard in the bottom right corner of the GS one, and obviously got super screwed at Target. He was not happy when I told him I wouldn't have his Robin, but he also understood. And I get it too. Bummed that all the other boxes were literally perfect while Robin has that minor blemish, but whatever, from what I hear it could have been way worse. That minor fraying just isn't good for my pickiness about them, though that's a personal problem, still a great looking figurine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back