Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't overly care, not like the first time an amiibo I wanted was ghosted out of my cart on the way to checkout. Just a bit miffed I wasn't made aware before the order was officially placed.

Honestly some of these like Pit and Falcon JP have been on Amazon US for around $24 shipped. Only reason why I think its kind of a rip off.

Yeah if they go up on Amazon JP its MUCH better to get them there.

I though the shipping was way more than that?

$28 shipped seems like the cheapest. I guess its close but meh. Feels pretty overpriced.

If I could find the ones I wanted here, I would pay CAG's here that but it seems like under $30 is a "deal" for me. Thank god I only pickup the ones I want. 

I think it is $8 for one but if you get more the price gets more manageable.
Suppose thats true.

Sorry don't really mean to come off as bitching or anything. I get why people would buy these because they can be cheaper than having to buy on ebay but just know what Play asia likely pays for them its funny how much they charge for them is all.

yeah, I got greninja off amazon JP for cheaper than toys r us with shipping

speaking of tenso, I actually don't have my greninja yet. Tenso needs to authorize my identity. I sent them a copy of my drivers license, but they say the information doesn't match my account information. But I've triple checked and it's all there. The only thing I can think of is they're reading my drivers license wrong.

Would you care to explain why are you being aggressive with me? I was simply pointing out that you can get these even cheaper than play asia is offering but for some reason you took it personally.
Amiibos make people go crazy. You've heard the line up stories on here. My friend nearly got trampled trying to get one. A bigger guy tried to hop a barrier and it nearly took him out when he was walking into BB.

I helped put some fellow CAGs today. I did three shipments:

Ness
Ness
Rosalina, King Dedede and Ike

It feels good to help other people out on this site. I didn't get hassled about shipping costs, especially with "Hey, can you ship that for free...". I lost money on these as well, not much but it doesn't matter.

I think I have an Ike, Star Fox and Mega Man x2 still. Not sure though.

Amiibos make people go crazy. You've heard the line up stories on here. My friend nearly got trampled trying to get one. A bigger guy tried to hop a barrier and it nearly took him out when he was walking into BB.
Survival of the fittest, sounds like a twink lol.

I knocked someone out and by the time they woke up the next wave had already been release.

Ness
Ness

It feels good to help other people out on this site. I didn't get hassled about shipping costs, especially with "Hey, can you ship that for free...". I lost money on these as well, not much but it doesn't matter.

If you have an extra Ike you dont mind selling for cost + shipping let me know

Ness
Ness

That is awesome! Wish i would have found you sooner for ness! Happy Cags all around.

Good looking out, I was able to grab the last Meta Knight on the shelf at Southpoint Mall's Best Buy at 5:30 today. Thanks bro
No problem. I figured they'd drop on a Wednesday since the Little Mac restock was a Wednesday as well. It felt weird being able to get Meta-Knight so easily. I went the original day he released and people had been camping for 5+ hours.

That's odd. Deader2818, you sold me an Ike for 25 + shipping last month, and now you want someone else to sell you one at cost?
Yeah. Its not what you think though. Not looking to flip one. I sold you the one I had because I never thought id get another Marth sealed. Now that I got a Marth, Lucina and Robin sealed ironically im missing Ike to have the whole FE set sealed lol.

Not really asking to sell for cost but if he is willing to sell for cost ill take him up on that.

Ness
Ness

I love helping people as well. I work from home so I can easily get orders in once they come up. I was able to get an extra Lucina and a Robin for one of my friends and I got an extra Ness that I'm trading for a Lucina. I made them very happy which is make me in turn feel good about myself. I actually return Wario and Pac man to GS from the bundle and the associate said " you aren't going to put these on eBay?" I told him no since I'd prob lose money and I'd rather just return them and let someone else pick them up. Felt real good

I'm fairly new to the game. Are Mega Man and Toad really that rare? The Gamestop by me has had full racks of both for a couple weeks and their prices on amazon and ebay seem to be fairly inexpensive. I picked up Mega Man because I want to play with him but am on the fence about Toad, is he worth it?

I'm fairly new to the game. Are Mega Man and Toad really that rare? The Gamestop by me has had full racks of both for a couple weeks and their prices on amazon and ebay seem to be fairly inexpensive. I picked up Mega Man because I want to play with him but am on the fence about Toad, is he worth it?
They use to be but they seem to be coming out more in the past week or two. I just wish king DD would he's one I'd really like to get -.-

Its Toad!!, enough said.

Thou seriously if you like Mario Bros and want a toad there is no smash bros version of toad so get him while ya can.

In other news if anyone needs/wants pacman or silver mario and live on long island- the carle place TRU has a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back