Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my first awful package from TRU... box probably could have held 4+ amiibos but it only contained my Greninja. Then, instead of laying it flat so it would fit, they STOOD IT UP AND BENT THE CARD. I do not understand the logic at all. If I figure out how to post a pic from my phone, I'll show you because it was that bad.
Its their way of punishing you for only orderig one!

what is the sku for marth at besbtuy? please!

Just call your local store and ask them to look up a SKU to see if it's in stock or at a nearby store. I ended up having to go to a store outside my home area, but was totally worth it.

They were weird about how I knew the number, but were still friendly and helpful. As is usually the case when people share these stories, no one had a clue or knew that Marth was being restocked.

Just call your local store and ask them to look up a SKU to see if it's in stock or at a nearby store. I ended up having to go to a store outside my home area, but was totally worth it.

They were weird about how I knew the number, but were still friendly and helpful. As is usually the case when people share these stories, no one had a clue or knew that Marth was being restocked.
they did not have any;(

they did not have any;(
Don't give up! I honestly never thought I would see a Marth in the wild. There is always hope.

Did you ask if they ever received a shipment of them already? It could be they haven't gotten it in yet or could be getting another. Try them again on Monday. If I am lucky enough to find a second one, I will let you know and we can work something out ;)

I finally set up the wave 4 Amiibo (48/48). Sorry, about the crappy pictures (it was a pain taking these, lol). Should I get Forehead Villager, Squid (EU individual pack) and Marth (I have Merth ATM) to have a "complete" set? I probably can't get these cheap/retail, right?

[attachment=14751:Krane 4848.PNG]           [attachment=14752:Krane Splsmb.PNG]

I finally set up the wave 4 Amiibo (48/48). Sorry, about the crappy pictures (it was a pain taking these, lol). Should I get Forehead Villager, Squid (EU individual pack) and Marth (I have Merth ATM) to have a "complete" set? I probably can't get these cheap/retail, right?

attachicon.gif
Krane 4848.PNG
attachicon.gif
Krane Splsmb.PNG
So jelly right now.. :whistle2:(

Since you got everything, I'd definitely get new Villager... I feel like in 10 years, there's gonna be a debate of original Villager vs new Villager and both are gonna be in demand.

As for the Marth reprint, I think that's something that's up for debate. I have 2x of the original Marth run and one looks like Marth and the other one is Merth, and I think that's what happening again with the reprint. Some of them are Marths and others are Merth... I saw one at BBY yesterday and it was definitely a Merth.

And I think the squid is getting a US individual release too, no?

[attachment=14755:ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433544254.745405.jpg]

Randomly decided to a go a TRu today asked a staff if they have any of the new ones and he brought this out from the cabinet near the registers. Hehe! It was the last one. Happy!

Aw poor baby.
If you order something, you deserve to get it in the condition it's meant to be in. A little dent or crease here or there is excusable, if it's packed well, but having the entire card creased is absurd.

It's not even a collector mentality. If I ordered a toy for a gift, for example, I wouldn't give someone that hot mess.

It's not being a 'baby' to expect the items you pay for to be shipped with care.

I found out the Wario Amiibo was out today and I went everywhere trying to find one and holy shit I can't find a single goddamn one of these things. What in the holy fuck is wrong with Nintendo, did they seriously short it by this much? Is this what it's like every time a new Amiibo comes out?

ijustwantWario

I posted back on Tues I said Downers grove and Schaumburg were getting them in. I went to DG and grabbed one and a buddy there told me those 2 stores
Success! This is my rarest one by far! I was lucky enough to grab the last Meta Knight at Schaumburg! I got the last one, I was flipping out haha. She said they got them in last night too.

They had them hidden somewhere in the back of the store not by the rest of the amiibo, because I checked there first. So to all of you that check BB's, if you don't see it on the floor, go to Customer Service and give them the SKU.[attachment=14757:IMAG24701.gif]

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to get a Meta Knight at best buy. For the first time, I was glad an employee came up to me and asked if I needed help. He got me the last one they had from the back. I also checked out the gamestop next door and was able to get a Wario. Nice day so far.

I found out the Wario Amiibo was out today and I went everywhere trying to find one and holy shit I can't find a single goddamn one of these things. What in the holy fuck is wrong with Nintendo, did they seriously short it by this much? Is this what it's like every time a new Amiibo comes out?

ijustwantWario
He's not the hardest to find. I saw a few sitting on the shelves yesterday at TRU outside of Worcester, MA. If you have one of those near you, you may want to try there, since they charge $1 more per figure.

Thanks for the heads up, I was able to get a Meta Knight at best buy. For the first time, I was glad an employee came up to me and asked if I needed help. He got me the last one they had from the back. I also checked out the gamestop next door and was able to get a Wario. Nice day so far.
Idk if it's my Best Buy but compared to when I was a kid (24 now) BB's video game section looks like crap with mix matched games everywhere and its a ghost town in terms of employees.

Toys R Us getting a Wave 4 restock next week according to my local store.
I'd recommend everyone to check with yours in the area!

Finally got a Meta Knight today! Had to drive an hour after work but combined it with some other errands to make it worth while. Concord NH Best Buy has some in the back, have to ask them to look.

Just a reminder, but tomorrow is officially the full 7 days since last Friday's Wave4 launch - so you may have some TRUs that will be selling preorders that didn't get picked up yet.  Just figured I'd toss it out there.

Also, in totally off-topic news - is anyone else's xbox one connection not working?? Can't do anything on there except watch netflix?

For $10 bucks, you can't go wrong. Fits 12 amibos and more if you want to. Only thing about them is good for opened amiibos and carrying them. I cant fit my boxes ones and the dividers aren't as sturdy as I want them to be.

If you order something, you deserve to get it in the condition it's meant to be in. A little dent or crease here or there is excusable, if it's packed well, but having the entire card creased is absurd.

It's not even a collector mentality. If I ordered a toy for a gift, for example, I wouldn't give someone that hot mess.

It's not being a 'baby' to expect the items you pay for to be shipped with care.
Thank you, you're a good person

So I was fortunate to get ahold of 3 Robin amiibo.  1 waiting in line at Target, 1 Best Buy preorder and got lucky ordering 1 from Amazon.  I had planned to trade 2 and keep 1 for myself.  After a few offers I traded 2 for Rosalina and Lucario.  Now someone else is offering me Shulk.  Question: should I go ahead and trade my last Robin for Shulk?  I would think Shulk being a store exclusive it will be harder to get but then again Xenoblade for Wii U will be coming out later.

So I was fortunate to get ahold of 3 Robin amiibo. 1 waiting in line at Target, 1 Best Buy preorder and got lucky ordering 1 from Amazon. I had planned to trade 2 and keep 1 for myself. After a few offers I traded 2 for Rosalina and Lucario. Now someone else is offering me Shulk. Question: should I go ahead and trade my last Robin for Shulk? I would think Shulk being a store exclusive it will be harder to get but then again Xenoblade for Wii U will be coming out later.
You do know the Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U has absolutely nothing to do with Shulk. The games already out in Japan and has no amiibo support. It's a spiritual successor to the original Xenoblade Chronicles but the story has nothing to do with the original.

You do know the Xenoblade Chronicles X for the Wii U has absolutely nothing to do with Shulk.
Even if he's not in the game/story is it not feasible for his amiibo to unlock some sort of bonus content since he is from the original game?

Edit: You edited your original reply after I replied. But okay, fair enough. I didn't know that about the Japan release.

That said, should I trade my last Robin for Shulk and take a chance at getting Robin later?

Marth reprinted is impossible to find. Bestbuy only 2 per store or 1. GS done with they shipment, target still up in the air, Walmart only online, tru had 8 or less last Friday! Nintendo world had 300 units last month. Where I track new Marth???

Even if he's not in the game/story is it not feasible for his amiibo to unlock some sort of bonus content since he is from the original game?

Edit: You edited your original reply after I replied. But okay, fair enough. I didn't know that about the Japan release.

That said, should I trade my last Robin for Shulk and take a chance at getting Robin later?
I say yes, there's a higher chance of Robin restock than a 2nd Shulk restock. Plus unlike Shulk, Robin along with all other FE amiibos have confirmed support with Fire Emblem IF.

Just a reminder, but tomorrow is officially the full 7 days since last Friday's Wave4 launch - so you may have some TRUs that will be selling preorders that didn't get picked up yet. Just figured I'd toss it out there.

Also, in totally off-topic news - is anyone else's xbox one connection not working?? Can't do anything on there except watch netflix?
You could pick up non picked up pre orders starting today.

I say yes, there's a higher chance of Robin restock than a 2nd Shulk restock. Plus unlike Shulk, Robin along with all other FE amiibos have confirmed support with Fire Emblem IF.
Ah, okay. Yeah. When I talked to Best Buy after they initially messed up my Robin and Lucina order they said they wouldn't get more stock until June 23rd. They actually ended up shipping it soon after but I'm hoping that means they'll be available again. Thanks for the info.

He's not the hardest to find. I saw a few sitting on the shelves yesterday at TRU outside of Worcester, MA. If you have one of those near you, you may want to try there, since they charge $1 more per figure.
I don't. I checked the nearby Best Buys, Walmarts, and Targets, to no avail. They just had a bunch of dumb Yoshis and whatever.

Oh well, I'll just wait for stock to replenish, I guess. I'm sure as hell not going to pay any markup for it.

Just got Marth from amazon UK..got the shipping charges waived since Ive had issues with amazon UK in the past so here is my new info:

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:
£10.83
Postage & Packing:
£0.00
Total Before VAT:
£10.83
VAT:
£0.00
Total:
£10.83
Promotion Applied:
-£2.00
Grand Total:
£8.83

Is that pretty good for this Marth? And since this is from the UK I assume this Marth is an EUR one will this work without any issues in the US? Thanks

I was ready to eat human babies last Friday if I couldn't get Robin or lucina but was able to fete erythema that I wanted and then some when i got marth from toys r us. No violence was needed

I haven't been looking intensely since I already have it but I haven't seen anything new at Best Buy, I did notice some storage cases for the figures.

I did buy this today, have to wait until Sunday though. =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back