Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestop's website is down and people are getting amiibo alerts from them. Maybe Wave 5 pre-orders? Panic time !!!!!!!!  :whee:  :whee:

If your first thought after breaking up is how many Amiibos you can now get then it probably wasn't meant to be.
Extra money to buy anything I want just became available. What do I like to buy? Amiibos can get quite high unfortunately. This is not not a total loss.

I can see the rationalization.

[attachment=14768:IMG_52261.jpg]

Snagged a Marth at the Greenwood, IN BBY.  Was the only one there and no Meta Knights there or in Bloomington, IN

And found this at a random Walmart : http://imgur.com/NDYaetI  So many Kirbys and all $6

I went to Bloomington Best Buy yesterday, are you from the Bloomington area? Don't know too many amiibo collectors around here.
Yup, I live on south side of Bloomington. From the GameStop and Best Buy I know here are at least 20-30 fellow Amiibo fans in town. There was a super long line for Ness during the pre-order window in the college mall GS

Yup, I live on south side of Bloomington. From the GameStop and Best Buy I know here are at least 20-30 fellow Amiibo fans in town. There was a super long line for Ness during the pre-order window in the college mall GS
I'm from Bedford. Met a few people in the line at Target for Rosalina & Jigglypuff. The gamestop manager, Drew, down here is about the biggest local amiibo I know. My friend has a few but he luckily didn't get sucked down the rabbit hole I have. Well happy hunting, I'll prob see you in a line sometime.

Ran into best buy first thing this morning. Grabbed their two Marths and one metaknight. They had a whole shelf full of mk and looked to have been restocked on sonic too. Only one other store in the area got Marth. Two per store.

My Target orders (2 Jiggly's and 1 Pac-Man) came in yesterday and all look good.  No missing painted ears like another CAG had posted lol.  Pacman is going back to the store today.

So I guess we are not allowed to have a advantage or keep secrets on cag from reddit anymore? Like the early in store pre orders of greninja at toys r us awhile back that we had here and was able to keep secret from other sites to give our fellow members here a chance

Everyone is too worried about getting some kind of praise for reporting it "first" that nothing is kept to one site anymore unfortunately.

Everyone is too worried about getting some kind of praise for reporting it "first" that nothing is kept to one site anymore unfortunately.
true but the greninja early pre orders at toys r us was kept only to this site for at least 2 weeks before word got out. But a a friend told me that the cag amiibo line chat was now being shared with all of reddit now instead of only cag members like it has been which is going to hurt fellow cag members so much and make it even harder then before for people in this thread to get any.

There's users here that are only around to snipe information never contributing but quick to take info and post it on their twitters, and reddits so they can be "first" or gain followers. It's truly a information war

There's users here that are only around to snipe information never contributing but quick to take info and post it on their twitters, and reddits so they can be "first" or gain followers. It's truly a information war
yea I know that and understand that it just a sad day when something that was made to specially help people of this site specially and was made to "give back to this community" which is a great one we have here which is why I stay active here always trying to help people here is exploited big time and open it doors then to another site in this case to reddit inviting reddit members by the masses to join the group therefore hurting the members it was originally meant to help the most in this case cag members

I'm not on reddit and very rarely tweet. I don't use social media for that purpose. I also am not on the line alerts. My point is info I share is only shared w/ CAG and info I receive cones from CAG.

Reddit is overflowing with scalpers and leeches. Openly giving them the keys to info sourced from CAGs is disgusting.
why not go ahead and invite SD to the party as well?

Reddit is overflowing with scalpers and leeches. Openly giving them the keys to info sourced from CAGs is disgusting.
why not go ahead and invite SD to the party as well?
They have been here since the beginning.

Well, back to waiting on stores to receive a restock on Robin/Lucina and hope the scalper network hasn't realized it :c.

yea I know that and understand that it just a sad day when something that was made to specially help people of this site specially and was made to "give back to this community" which is a great one we have here which is why I stay active here always trying to help people here is exploited big time and open it doors then to another site in this case to reddit inviting reddit members by the masses to join the group therefore hurting the members it was originally meant to help the most in this case cag members
Very much agreed. Things created by us for us

Stopped by TRU earlier, they still had some Grenjina's out back from the restock yesterday so I managed to snag one. From what they said there were people waiting in line yesterday morning already so the word was out there...

Just a reminder to go to TRU today if you are still looking for a Greninja.  People that preordered had 7 days to pick it up.  If they didn't pick them up stores put them out this morning.  Went to a TRU looking for the small restock of Wave 4 people have been reporting and while they didn't have any of that, they had 2 Greninjas on the shelf that were confirmed preorders that were being held until this morning, then put out on the shelf for anybody to purchase.

true but the greninja early pre orders at toys r us was kept only to this site for at least 2 weeks before word got out. But a a friend told me that the cag amiibo line chat was now being shared with all of reddit now instead of only cag members like it has been which is going to hurt fellow cag members so much and make it even harder then before for people in this thread to get any.
Well the line chat is dead. The open nature of the program lead to trolls killing it off.

While I would prefer to keep something like a line group in CAG, I know that there are dozens of these groups from other communities already active. Are they full of scalpers? Probably, but it is either that or do everything yourself. I know I stand no chance alone, so having some (hopefully) decent people from other communities doesn't really matter. If they truly care, they are going to get the information somehow.

And yeah, this thread is as open as open can be. SD/scalpers/whatever are already here in droves. We live in the world of the almighty dollar. Just have to suck it up and deal.

Funny how we had a full group on line that was doing just fine until a small group of CAG trolls took it upon themselves to destroy the group by continually disrupting the alerts and deleting people.

Now the group has to be rebuilt, because of problems with CAG members.

That was the point of line at first. To give the actual collectors a chance to get info before the scalpers did and get alerts if things do get posted here since you can't always be reading this thread.

Sadly that doesn't work out well when you just let all the scalpers into the group.

Funny how we had a full group on line that was doing just fine until a small group of CAG trolls took it upon themselves to destroy the group by continually disrupting the alerts and deleting people.

Now the group has to be rebuilt, because of problems with CAG members.
Care to comment on these?

W9bkQyx.jpg

kaogTe4.jpg

QogCSSk.jpg

Sure. I've been helping friends out that couldn't get their orders in and then sending them at cost +shipping to them. I also like screwing around on Twitter, so I posted photos.
Sorry it isn't more exciting than that.
Have any robins or Lucina left to sell at cost?

Sure. I've been helping friends out that couldn't get their orders in and then sending them at cost +shipping to them. I also like screwing around on Twitter, so I posted photos.

Sorry it isn't more exciting than that.
lololol. People need to chill with calling other people out on buying multiples.

lololol. People need to chill with calling other people out on buying multiples.
Its dat salt tho. They act like if you didnt buy an extra, it would have magically been theirs somehow. Even if they lived halfway across the country and there was nobody else in line at your store who wanted them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back