Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but how easy is it to get them lol
I feel you homie!!! The good news is that they Are getting enough to send them in store unlike the Marth restock that will be online only. So I count that as a win at least. I've been hunting since Wave 2 and been very skeptical when the word "restock" has been thrown around, but I'm gonna be positive until proven otherwise.... :)

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmiiboNews/status/610100968261222402

All the Mr. Game and Watch pieces come in one of the 12.99 boxes. Whew, that's a load off my mind

Got this today from a long time ago...don't even want it anymore.

$18 after tax and shipping.  How does GS deal with returns?  Will they give me my shipping money back too?  Can I return to store?

i1cylg.jpg

I didn't know copying the Skylander/Disney Infinity model = genius. By that logic if I type out Hamlet I'll be a literary legend right?

And you are aware that a large part of what makes the lvl 50 amiibo's so tough is that they do extra damage right? Even with nothing attached? I don't remember how much extra, isn't it like 150%? The point is it's an inflated difficulty, maybe it'll help you be a better player but if you are looking at "competitive" play amiibo's probably won't do much for you.
Yes, I think you would. I mean, Disney just took Hamlet and smashed it together with "Kimba, the White Lion" and made all kinds of money with "The Lion King".

Yes, I think you would. I mean, Disney just took Hamlet and smashed it together with "Kimba, the White Lion" and made all kinds of money with "The Lion King".
lol that's a great point. Disney is the king of rehashed stories.

I will die if I do not have the Yoshi Wooly World, Olimar and Game&Watch.

I would like the Splatoon 3 set, Duck Hunt Dog and the Mario Maker Amiibo.

Zero Suit Samus for laughs.

How many will I realistically get?  Well probably just Game And Watch since I'll espionage if I have to.  Nintendo's stupid business model will prevent my joy.

I'm going to have to get on a notification group so I know when preorders go up.

Anyone else here like me who want to open amiibo but won't since I know it will decrease the value by at least %50 instantly? I got the 3 pack splatoon, ness, & Rosalina amiibo for the purpose of using but can't bring myself to open their asses. Now I've even fixed a nice shelf to set them back in with my opened amiibo's in another part of the shelf so they don't look so shitty in their packages. We humans are strange or at least some of us are I suppose.

Anyone else here like me who want to open amiibo but won't since I know it will decrease the value by at least %50 instantly? I got the 3 pack splatoon, ness, & Rosalina amiibo for the purpose of using but can't bring myself to open their asses. Now I've even fixed a nice shelf to set them back in with my opened amiibo's in another part of the shelf so they don't look so shitty in their packages. We humans are strange or at least some of us are I suppose.
It only loses its value if you intent to sell them. If you don't intent to sell them their value is the same open or sealed.

Just need an opinion. Looking at all 4 Fire Emblem sealed local pick up for $130. I haven't really been following the amiibo craze so thanks for the advice!

I bought all my original amiibos (wave 1 and 2 commons) with the complete intent to open them. I open all my LE stuff but for some reason I can't bring myself to open amiibos...they just look so damn nice in the boxes. I can't do it lol..
It's not even about the value, just the magic of CIB/looking cool for me. :p We humans are strange, "Why open things when you can look at them?".

I got an extra Splatoon pack I bought for trade I'm seriously thinking about opening though...I want that extra content!

I bought all my original amiibos (wave 1 and 2 commons) with the complete intent to open them. I open all my LE stuff but for some reason I can't bring myself to open amiibos...they just look so damn nice in the boxes. I can't do it lol..
It's not even about the value, just the magic of CIB/looking cool for me. :p We humans are strange, "Why open things when you can look at them?".
I got an extra Splatoon pack I bought for trade I'm seriously thinking about opening though...I want that extra content!
I've got about 35 amiibos and only one of them is opened so far. My three year old got a hold of link before i got him put away. At least I wasn't one of my rare ones!

I've gotten out of amiibos, but I've always said that if they made a Tom Nook one, then I'd do anything for it.

That amiibo will be mine.

Well I struck out in MA, didn't see anything that I don't already own or can't easily get up here. Came home today and my Marth from Amazon.uk had been delivered, looks great!

Side note, is Samus completely gone now? I'm not sure why but I suddenly want one and it seems to have disappeared from all stores.

Well I struck out in MA, didn't see anything that I don't already own or can't easily get up here. Came home today and my Marth from Amazon.uk had been delivered, looks great!

Side note, is Samus completely gone now? I'm not sure why but I suddenly want one and it seems to have disappeared from all stores.
Some of the "commons" seemed to have become uncommon... Fox was first and now Samus seemed to have joined him.

My area is also out of Link. The only Amiibo I see from Smash are Mario and Peach, and everyone but Toad from the Super Mario series.

Some of the "commons" seemed to have become uncommon... Fox was first and now Samus seemed to have joined him.

My area is also out of Link. The only Amiibo I see from Smash are Mario and Peach, and everyone but Toad from the Super Mario series.
Yeah, in my area it's really only Mario, Peach, Luigi, Pikachu, and Diddy Kong and then all the SMB ones minus Toad. While out in MA today on the way back from RI I did see some Link, Toon Link, Sonic, and a couple other uncommons.

I must have all the Animal Crossing amiibos. Happy they're getting amiibos, but not looking forward to the hunt. I'd love to have Game and Watch as well. 

Contact gamestop or take your shulk to your local gamestop. Tell them you request for replacement. It will take 3-7 days new shulk ship to your local gamestop. Take your messed up shulk and swap out for perfect package shulk. I sure gs still have extra shulk in they warehouse.

I plan on using some of the 3M unbreakable plexiglass. The same kind they used in the promotion where if you were able to break the glass, you got the million(s) of dollars inside:

rBaKu.jpg

I've already thought that one out
Ah excellent, I clearly underestimated your foresight. Best of luck tormenting collectors and scalpers alike. Lol

Definitely skipping the Mii fighters. Gotta draw the line somewhere.
Splatoon and Super Mario series was the line for me. Also, I have no interest in the Fire Emblem ones too. Basically, just the Pokemon, LoZ, and Kirby series amiibo.

However, I got Gold and Silver Mario's because they are Gold and Silver Mario's.

It feels weird calling them uncommon at all it seems like people had plenty of months to have theses wave 1 guys and shame on them for not having them (but I do get it people are just starting and may think Nintendo has self space like Disney infinity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back