Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have the link to the guide on how to use Tenso? It showed how to put in the Tenso address in Amazon Japan and whatnot. Anyone have that post linked by chance? I can't remember where I saw it but I'm pretty sure it was in this thread...

I've avoided using Amazon JP but might not have that option anymore.
I tried Tenso but had a very bad experience with them. They shipped the amiibos with no protection what-so-ever, no bubble warp, no padding. And of course, most of the them were damaged (one of the amiibo actually came off the holder).

I went ahead and contacted them, but they refused to do anything. This is actually what they wrote:

"No matter how the packing was, as long as the conditions do not meet the regulations, we are not able to compensate or refund."

I wasn't even asking for a compensation from them. Amazon.JP said they can replace the item, so I'm asking them to pay for the shipping of the replacement item, but yet they refused.

lol a preorder shows a promo price on gamestop.com. How frequently does that happen? I wonder if it's in error...oh well, I ordered just in case it's a bundle, too. Thanks for the heads up, everyone!

they just now updated the amiibos on the site i now see the miis!! im guessing a bundle...if only i can get my freaking hands on a yoshi amiibo

lol a preorder shows a promo price on gamestop.com. How frequently does that happen? I wonder if it's in error...oh well, I ordered just in case it's a bundle, too. Thanks for the heads up, everyone!
I want to say PW&Layton did the same thing. That ended up being a $30 game at launch if I'm not mistaken.

32.99 looks suspiciously like $20 + $12.99. Last few Chibi games haven't done so hot, and I think $20 might be an eShop price. Physical copies might all be bundled with amiibo.

Marth pre-printed is very hard to get. 1st gamestop, 2nd toysrus got small shipment on may 29th, 3rd bestbuy have 2 units per store last week and this week. You are very lucky to seen 1 at your store :)
Too bad I probably won't be able to get any of the other Fire Emblem amiibos... Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky again.

Does anyone else realize that Yoshi's Woolly World comes out in just over a week and we still haven't heard anything about the US amiibo for these? I sure hope we see something today cuz retailers are running out of time to post pre-orders!

Does anyone else realize that Yoshi's Woolly World comes out in just over a week and we still haven't heard anything about the US amiibo for these? I sure hope we see something today cuz retailers are running out of time to post pre-orders!
IIRC it comes out everywhere next week EXCEPT NA. We get to wait 1/4 of a year because....... because Nintendo.

:wall:

Game isn't coming out in the US till the Fall. It's only releasing in Europe next week I believe.

I'm personally happy to wait. I spent enough money on amiibos and splatoon impulse buy last month..My wallet needs a freaking break.
Whoopdy-fucking-do for you. You'd still have the option to buy the game in October (probably). Some of us want to play it now.

I swear, this is so Nintendo. The one WiiU platformer I had any interest in, and they are going to delay it until well after it's no longer new and the hype is dead, and I'll no longer give a damn. Way to be guys.

Last edited:
Someone pissed in that guys Cheerios.
Some people would enjoy that. Probably the same people the enjoy getting shat on by NoA. The game is ready now. It would be one thing if they were withholding it worldwide for the holidays or something, but they aren't. It's just us. How does that not annoy you?

Looks goo, but you should move the systems behind the Amiibos and track down a Lucario and Greninja to make it look more complete
but BK didn't make a pokeball with gold plated bar of Lucario or Greninja

I still need Pikachu, Link, and Samus lol. Kirby too if I want decent boxes (BB sent two that looked like they were thrown at each step of transport). Really wonder when Pikachu will get a drop.

Some people would enjoy that. Probably the same people the enjoy getting shat on by NoA. The game is ready now. It would be one thing if they were withholding it worldwide for the holidays or something, but they aren't. It's just us. How does that not annoy you?
Because it's just a game with nothing special in it? It's not like it's Zelda. But please, continue with your whine.

Because it's just a game with nothing special in it? It's not like it's Zelda. But please, continue with your whine.
It's not like it's Zelda? WTF does that even begin to have to do with anything? Who are you to say what games I should/shouldn't like or what is and isn't "special"? Zelda is ok usually, but I had a lot more fun with Yoshi's Island. Gyroscope gimmicks aside, I loved Yoshi's New Island. This is the game I'm interested in, moreso than Zelda ATM.

Funny how when you voice a grievence it's a legitimate complaint, and when I do it it's a whine. Loving your double standards. But I do wish people would whine more. I'm sick of NoA's attitude towards us this last decade. 10 years ago I never would've thought of owning another console besides Nintendo, now I spend more money on Sony and Steam each. They keep up with the bullshit and they'll continue to lose fans..... or so it would seem. I've found that Nintendo fans have the uncanny ability to justify any shitty decision the company makes no matter how much it hurts them.

Last edited:
It's not like it's Zelda? WTF does that even begin to have to do with anything? Who are you to say what games I should/shouldn't like or what is and isn't "special"? Zelda is ok usually, but I had a lot more fun with Yoshi's Island. Gyroscope gimmicks aside, I loved Yoshi's New Island. This is the game I'm interested in, moreso than Zelda ATM.

Funny how when you voice a grievence it's a legitimate complaint, and when I do it it's a whine. Loving your double standards. But I do wish people would whine more. I'm sick of NoA's attitude towards us this last decade. 10 years ago I never would've thought of owning another console besides Nintendo, now I spend more money on Sony and Steam each. They keep up with the bullshit and they'll continue to lose fans.
I'm not being aggressive with my complaint. That's the difference. I didn't sound like a child when I complained, I sounded like an adult who didn't have a lot of money. Not a kid saying, "Waaaahh! I want it now, cuz everyone else is getting it now! And everyone else who doesn't feel the same enjoys being shat on!".

Sorry the game you're more interested is delayed, but have some patience. It's just a game.

I'm not being aggressive with my complain. That's the difference. I didn't sound like a child when I complained, I sounded like an adult who didn't have a lot of money. Not a kid saying, "Waaaahh! I want it now, cuz everyone else is getting it now!".

Sorry the game you're more interested is delayed, but have some patience. It's just a game.
Nothing I said was aggressive, and calling me childish is not only childish but insulting..... shouldn't you know that?

Yeah, it's just a game. I know that. That's why I said that I'm not buying it, I'm certain I'll have no interest in it by the time October runs around. I'll have seen the videos and playthroughs, heard others discuss it to death, and have what secrets (if any) spoiled 10 times over by then. Patience doesn't solve that..... nothing short of disconnecting my internet, cutting off all contact with humanity, and hibernating for 4 months solves that. No game is worth it, so Nintendo loses money lol. Just as well I guess, MGS V comes out a few weeks before and I'm sure it'll be much better anyways.

I MAY still pick up the amiibos if I happen to see them in store.... I still need a yoshi for SSB. But that's as far as I'll go.... though I'm starting to wonder if we'll even get that.

I think I've made my point clear and I'm logging out, so let's keep any further jabs and insults to ourselves ok? If you have any legitimate reasons for the delay then be kind enough to PM them to me, I'd love to discuss further, but from where I'm sitting it's just a dick move.

And Skylander Amiibo's....lol. They finally did it. They went all the way. I knew they would sell out, but fuck I didn't think it'd be this fast.

Last edited:
I gotta say, Bowser and DK totally got me interested in Skylanders again.
Bowser looks awesome in play (mostly when he's on fire), but I'm not buying all the Skylanders stuff to get a Skylander amiibo. Now if the figure had been Magma Bowser...

Yes! I've finally found the line!

I'm guessing a bundle with that book they showed.

September 11 for super Mario maker but not mention of release date for amiibo, assuming it comes out the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back