Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Palutena and Dark Pit are on the way from Amazon UK.

I wish I could throw all of these into my Detolf shelves, but I haven't had those put together since the first kid was born.

Palutena and Dark Pit are on the way from Amazon UK.

I wish I could throw all of these into my Detolf shelves, but I haven't had those put together since the first kid was born.
Yea my Ganondorf, Zero Suit Samus, Dark Pit, and Palutena dispatched from Amazon UK this morning as well.

Still waiting for Green, Light Blue, Pink Yoshi, and Dr. Mario to ship.

I made two orders from Amazon UK for these Amiibos, one with and one without Dark Pit. I forgot to cancel the one without. The one without shipped today and then shortly after Ganon and Dark Pit shipped. I may as well get the Palutena and ZSS, but they have not shipped yet.

I am waiting for Dr. Mario as well to ship. I have yet to order Olimar and Bowser Jr. from anywhere. Hopefully, I will be able to get them ordered soon.

My Palutena and ZSS order also shipped. My Dark Pit order had not. (Wish I could've combined them after the fact, but, Amazon said they couldn't do it.)

My Palutena/Dark Pit/ZSS/Ganon shipped. Nothing on my blue/pink Yarn Yoshi, and nothing on my Dr Mario/Olimar.

Never got in on pre ordering Bowser Jr.

My Dark pit/ ZSS/ Ganon/ Palutena order is "preparing for dispatch" 

Really hope it ships soon and i dont end up with another delayed ness order fiasco T_T. 

Didn't get any yarn yoshi order in, but hopefully ill get some during U.S. preorders. 

As long as i complete the smash collection, thats all im worried about. 

My Dark pit/ ZSS/ Ganon/ Palutena order is "preparing for dispatch"

Really hope it ships soon and i dont end up with another delayed ness order fiasco T_T.

Didn't get any yarn yoshi order in, but hopefully ill get some during U.S. preorders.

As long as i complete the smash collection, thats all im worried about.
Yeah if its preparing then that should mean that its going to ship. I kept my Ness order open and it is now shipping finally. My Dark Pit, ZSS, Ganon, and Palutena shipped this morning.

Yeah if its preparing then that should mean that its going to ship. I kept my Ness order open and it is now shipping finally. My Dark Pit, ZSS, Ganon, and Palutena shipped this morning.
Oddly enough I pre ordered Ness a long time ago, and got a cancellation email from UK because if supply and got a 2£ credit a while back. But 2 or 3 days ago I got a shipping confirmation for Ness.

Oddly enough I pre ordered Ness a long time ago, and got a cancellation email from UK because if supply and got a 2£ credit a while back. But 2 or 3 days ago I got a shipping confirmation for Ness.
Yeah thats what happened to a lot of people...they sent an email saying they did not expect to get anymore in but you could keep the order open or cancel it yourself. I kept mine open and theyre getting them out now.

Yeah thats what happened to a lot of people...they sent an email saying they did not expect to get anymore in but you could keep the order open or cancel it yourself. I kept mine open and theyre getting them out now.
I figured it was automatically cancelled. I don't need him now (don't PM me about it), guess I'll see if a friend needs him or throw in on CL.

[attachment=15218:20150620_152747_resized.jpg]

My son decided he wanted to play with all of the amiibo. After the fact he pointed out that he did not see DDD. DDD and Sheik had not been opened.

Got a shulk with the sword broken off at goodwill for a dollar. Random as hell. Figured it would be nice to use on smash. Too bad smashes amiibo training is boring as hell.

If anyone in NYC who opens amiibo is missing some rares and doesn't mind paying import prices, this store called JnL Game in midtown has some decent prices on NIB Japanese imported amiibos (around $30 for most as I recall, I suggest calling first to confirm the price on which ones you want before making a trip).
They do have US NIB Amiibo but they are disgustingly price gouged...serious ebay prices from like, back when the amiibo fever started ($130 for villager, $90 for WFT, around $80 for Little Mac, ect..fuck that). Thought I'd let some locals know.

Also: NWS still had splatoon 3 pack, charizard, and inkling boy/girl if anyone around there still needs one. (Sorry I couldn't help out with that for those not in NYC..I spent the little spending money I had on a NWS anniversary shirt once I realized they still had coins to give out ^^; ).

Anyone else Amazon.uk order still saying "preparing dispatched"

It's been like that for past 2 days.

Hearing all these confirmed shipments on this thread is starting to get me anxious T_T 

If anyone in NYC who opens amiibo is missing some rares and doesn't mind paying import prices, this store called JnL Game in midtown has some decent prices on NIB Japanese imported amiibos (around $30 for most as I recall, I suggest calling first to confirm the price on which ones you want before making a trip).
They do have US NIB Amiibo but they are disgustingly price gouged...serious ebay prices from like, back when the amiibo fever started ($130 for villager, $90 for WFT, around $80 for Little Mac, ect..fuck that). Thought I'd let some locals know.

Also: NWS still had splatoon 3 pack, charizard, and inkling boy/girl if anyone around there still needs one. (Sorry I couldn't help out with that for those not in NYC..I spent the little spending money I had on a NWS anniversary shirt once I realized they still had coins to give out ^^; ).
Thanks for the info!
I might visit NWS today

Decided to check a local Gamestop while running some errands. Found this:
[attachment=15229:image.jpg]

Someone took out their amiibo frustration on poor Princess Zelda.

Debating on selling all mine... Anyone sell theirs? Mine is almost complete, everything except villager.
I just sold off all of mine this week. I have a few common ones left mainly 10. I got about 950 for everything. It's getting out of control with all these upcoming ones and stressful. Plus I'm running out of room

I just sold off all of mine this week. I have a few common ones left mainly 10. I got about 950 for everything. It's getting out of control with all these upcoming ones and stressful. Plus I'm running out of room
How much profit did you make? How many total figures were there?

I'm up to date on Super Smash amiibo thanks to my brother buying me DDD for my birthday. I plan on getting them all and I open mine up. It would be way too crowded to leave them in the packaging.

For the non-SS amiibo, I want the 30th anniversary Mario and Yarn Yoshi.

I was waiting for a pizza and decided to check out the small game/computer store next door. While looking around I saw a new in box Jigglypuff Amiibo and asked the guy how much it was... they use ebay to value their items :???:

ng7xmp.jpg
done for the foreseeable future. missed out on a few but overall im happy with the collection. Also have Diddy/Donkey and Sheik but not pictured since the shelves were getting a little cluttered.

Debating on selling all mine... Anyone sell theirs? Mine is almost complete, everything except villager.
I never get when I see post like this why can't you just collect your favorites or actually wait for a reprint (because we can see there coming) but why a complete goodbye? I get it can be stressful, but theses are 12.99 toys that you can obtain here and oversees, but maybe you like quiting and I'm just rambling, just hate to see you go my Vegas pal

my WFt trainer finally shipped from amazon when I bought during the flickering last week. I was not expecting that. those restocks are ridiculous, it lasted literally few seconds

I never get when I see post like this why can't you just collect your favorites or actually wait for a reprint (because we can see there coming) but why a complete goodbye? I get it can be stressful, but theses are 12.99 toys that you can obtain here and oversees, but maybe you like quiting and I'm just rambling, just hate to see you go my Vegas pal
Yeah. Why in that guy's case would he get them if he's only going to sell them later. It's like why waste the money and time in the first place. It's one thing if you've been doing it awhile but these things haven't even been out a year for christs sake.

Are there any other people on here who actually preordered all of wave 1 last year?
I dropped everything I was doing to order a whole set from Best Buy as soon as they went live. I felt a bit silly after seeing them sit on the site for a month or so, but it turns out it was good practice.

With two complete US sets, open and sealed, now I'm trying to figure out where to draw the line as far as buying more. I think the Skylanders crossover ones are that line.

With two complete US sets, open and sealed, now I'm trying to figure out where to draw the line as far as buying more. I think the Skylanders crossover ones are that line.
Yeah, definitely not purchasing the Skylanders/Amiibo figures at all. I can see that being a nightmare for parents come Christmas time. "My kid wants the skylanders amiibo?". "Oh, do you mean skylanders or amiibo or skylanders amiibo"?

Also, I can't really see a lot of amiibo collectors swinging over to collect skylanders as well, but I wonder if skylanders fans will be starting to collect amiibo?

Are there any other people on here who actually preordered all of wave 1 last year?
Yes. I've preordered everything so far except parts of Wave 4 that went so fast they were nearly impossible to get. I missed Robin and Lucina every time and Greninja and Ness weren't possible either.

Yes. I've preordered everything so far except parts of Wave 4 that went so fast they were nearly impossible to get. I missed Robin and Lucina every time and Greninja and Ness weren't possible either.
I was going to just sit out Wave 4 and future waves (unless I just happen to find some) b/c I figured Nintendo would eventually reprint all the HTF ones after that statement and seeing as how Marth was getting another run... but even after the reprint, Marth's prices are still absurdly high at ~3x MSRP so it seems like they still produced too few units. Nintendo doesn't seem all that committed to reprints anyway given how they just keep announcing more and more of these things while the current lines are impossible to get, and they're just enjoying the marketing of having something where "we can't meet demand!!".

I'm just sticking around here in hopes of news about a Ness reprint, which I'll likely miss pre-orders and/or in store, but hopefully it'll drive down prices enough where I can justify eBaying one.

Yeah. Why in that guy's case would he get them if he's only going to sell them later. It's like why waste the money and time in the first place. It's one thing if you've been doing it awhile but these things haven't even been out a year for christs sake.

Because it's becoming more and more of a pain in the ass to get them all. That and I never paid more than msrp for one, if I sell them now I could easily make 3x what I bought them all for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back