Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone missed Jigglypuff last month, it looks like you'll get a pretty good bite at the cherry again. :)

So it looks like the exclusives will be stocked well like Meta Knight was (great news if you need Rosalina, Lucario, Ness) but the unicorns will, remain just that, unicorns. Judging from the pitiful Marth and WFT restocks we've seen.

http://www.reddit.com/r/amiibo/comments/3axpqu/targetcom_to_receive_massive_jiggly_restock/
Meta Knight was stocked well? Since when?

Hah, I saw the cheapest price as $14.54 and was like "Man, that's not too bad, maybe I could..."

And then I noticed the shipping cost. :p
I saw it say the cheapest was $12.99 once. Of course it was gone by the time I could click the "Buy now with one click" button.

I question if it's even possible for a human to order these, or if they are all being grabbed up by bots.

And that's nothing. Ganondorf is listed at $2 now.... with $20 shipping.

Last edited:
I lucked out big today and was able to get the last WFT at a not too out of the way GS. Called and the employee was nice enough to hold it for the 30 minute drive there(which was good timing since apparently somebody else came in asking about it)

Got lucky in Smithfield, NC. Thought I'd miss out on the reprint due to work, but the GS out there actually got WFT. Another unbelievable break was that the box is in pristine condition. Let me tell you though, this reprint's face is messed up. Still, that's better than my OG US WFT whose arms are broken off haha.

The most unbelievable portion of this tale is that there was still a WFT amiibo in Goldsboro when the associate checked around 6:30 pm today. Good luck to those in the area!

Got lucky in Smithfield, NC. Thought I'd miss out on the reprint due to work, but the GS out there actually got WFT. Another unbelievable break was that the box is in pristine condition. Let me tell you though, this reprint's face is messed up. Still, that's better than my OG US WFT whose arms are broken off haha.

The most unbelievable portion of this tale is that there was still a WFT amiibo in Goldsboro when the associate checked around 6:30 pm today. Good luck to those in the area!

Yeah the blokes at the Smithfield, NC gamestop are great guys. That's where I got my Marth during the "restock" last month. Drove the almost 1 hour each way from Durham, and they were ultra helpful in holding it for me. Please give those guys great feedback when you get a chance.

Yeah the blokes at the Smithfield, NC gamestop are great guys. That's where I got my Marth during the "restock" last month. Drove the almost 1 hour each way from Durham, and they were ultra helpful in holding it for me. Please give those guys great feedback when you get a chance.
Absolutely will do. Alvin was happy to hold it for me for the 30-45 minutes it took for me to drive there from work. I've never had a bad interaction with any of the employees there.

And they always have the largest selection down there too. That's where I found my CiB LoZ: Ocarina of Time 3D, CiB Cave Story 3D, MM3DS, Bulbasaur plush, and general gaming merch that has long since disappeared from the triangle stores. I really wish it were not such a long drive or, at the very least, the bridge on 210 was back in service. -_-

Thanks for that came out to $68usd for ZSS, Ganon, Dark Pit and plat

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/hori-travel-case-for-amiibo-figures-orange/3203011.p?id=1219575794971&skuId=3203011

Saw this ?-mark block case at best buy today. $14.99. Holds 8, which is less than the case posted earlier, but it has a tag that says $5 off with purchase of any amiibo.
Oh snippity snap, I've been wanting this case ever since I first saw it about six weeks ago, and I was hoping it would go on sale.

The $5 extra off is nice, and I was in fact waiting for more waves to release so I could pick up the case alongside a figure to get the $5 off, but I have just about every easily-available Amiibo...phooey.

Dang-o-darn, I really wish I needed Diddy Kong or a Smash Series Luigi. They both seem to be price reduced to $9.99, and would be $7.99 after the GCU discount. Then the question mark block, normally $29.99, is on sale for $14.99, and then it would be reduced to $9.99 for being purchased alongside an amiibo.

So pre-tax that's $17.98...and on top of that I have a $5 reward certificate to use, bringing the final price to $12.98 before tax, meaning it's essentially "Buy an Amiibo, get a Question Mark Block case free" ...but I already have both of those figures, bah. I guess I could toss either one up on eBay and sell it for near MSRP making the case nearly free, hmm.

The final kicker is that I have a Silver Mario that is outside of the return period by like 3 days...I could have easily returned that one and re-purchased it alongside the case to do the above transaction. Bah.

Okay, that's enough rambling for one night.

Dang-o-darn, I really wish I needed Diddy Kong or a Smash Series Luigi. They both seem to be price reduced to $9.99, and would be $7.99 after the GCU discount. Then the question mark block, normally $29.99, is on sale for $14.99, and then it would be reduced to $9.99 for being purchased alongside an amiibo.

So pre-tax that's $17.98...and on top of that I have a $5 reward certificate to use, bringing the final price to $12.98 before tax, meaning it's essentially "Buy an Amiibo, get a Question Mark Block case free" ...but I already have both of those figures, bah. I guess I could toss either one up on eBay and sell it for near MSRP making the case nearly free, hmm.

The final kicker is that I have a Silver Mario that is outside of the return period by like 3 days...I could have easily returned that one and re-purchased it alongside the case to do the above transaction. Bah.

Okay, that's enough rambling for one night.
How is Silver Mario three days out of the return period when it came out on the 29th of May?

Oh wait 15 day return policy. Damn that means I'm SOL on taking it back as well. Crap

How is Silver Mario three days out of the return period when it came out on the 29th of May?

Oh wait 15 day return policy. Damn that means I'm SOL on taking it back as well. Crap
3 days was a weak estimate, as the date on the receipt is actually June 3rd, meaning I'm really about 7 days outside of the return period.

No shit, a fellow Keene hunter! I called there yesterday and the guy had no clue what I was talking about. Had a meeting this morning so I couldn't call when they opened. Congrats on the score!
Of all the places in the state, we're both from a tiny little corner of it. I'm glad you snagged the other one floating around. If you ever see a dude in a green Hartford Whalers hat and probably a Mtn Dew shirt looking at amiibos, say hi.

Got two Splatoon inkling kids from Walmart Direct-to-store shipping and the cardboard on one was bent and the other was was open (looked like the plastic and cardboard didn't stick together.

Now they're worth less :/

Of all the places in the state, we're both from a tiny little corner of it. I'm glad you snagged the other one floating around. If you ever see a dude in a green Hartford Whalers hat and probably a Mtn Dew shirt looking at amiibos, say hi.
For sure. On a whim I called Hinsdale on my drive home from work and I guess they found their shipment cause they had one left. Very nice associate was able to hold it for me while I made the 30 minute drive.

Also snagged a Pit this morning, thanks Prison Mike!

It's been a good week. My ebay order of Paletuna, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Ganondorf came in a week early from JP. Everything was packed perfectly and the price was nice. Got an email that my order of Ness, Lucina, and Robin that I ordered from Play Asia @ 19.99 each shipped today as well.

For those that got in the

Green Yarn Yoshi

Light Blue Yarn Yoshi

Pink Yarn Yoshi

on Amazcon.co.uk, mine finally shipped this morning.  Unfortunately they couldn't combine the orders so the Green/Blue are together and the Pink is by itself.

My Palutena, Dark Pit, Zero Suit Samus, and Ganondorf from Amacon.co.uk should be here pretty soon too.  I think all we're waiting on is Dr. Mario now.

Wave 5 has been a mystery for me. Is there any news when preorders  for wave 5 are going up or is it just random and whenever?

I'm trying to get a zero suit samus, and that's all I want form this wave..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back