Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I got in on the marth restock a few weeks back.

I did miss WFT this week though but not worried about since i ordered one from amazon from a JP seller for $21 shipped.
Yeah, the "Restocks" have been a joke as most have already noted. I had a brief shot at the WFT restock on Amazon, but it never worked out. I have a few I've missed so far, so once I get this most recent order I just placed, I'll most likely go about finding the other ones I missed out on overseas too.

If anyone can swing by NWS and pick up a Villager for me I have a number of different amiibos I would be willing to trade.

Just ordered all 4 from Amazon.it

When ordering all 4, the total is 17.75 after shipping costs.  That is not terrible considering I will not have to camp out for these figures.  Toys R Us has them for a bit under $15.00 after taxes.  

Man... I was tempted to grab ZSS and Paluntena from amazon.it After shipping, its like 28$ for one, which honestly said, once market has them here. I am fairly sure, I can grab them a tiny bit cheaper like 20-25$. Unless I get them for 13$ each.. But yea.. was just about to pull that trigger lol. Too bad Paluntena was out of stock already.

Just saw the news about NWS. I've been following Supreme (clothing) crap all day and only checked the NWS Twitter once earlier today. 

You know guys you could at least give us a little more than 3 hours notice about this stuff. 

Or Idk announce it today and start selling them tomorrow. 

OH I am not sure I remembered to post this last night. Play-Asia has Marth in stock. They also replied to my email about my pre-order for Shulk. That gets released on July 31st according to them, which then they ship my Marth and Shulk, so I will be all set for FE: F.. Unless Roy has to be had... 

OH I am not sure I remembered to post this last night. Play-Asia has Marth in stock. They also replied to my email about my pre-order for Shulk. That gets released on July 31st according to them, which then they ship my Marth and Shulk, so I will be all set for FE: F.. Unless Roy has to be had...
You know he has to be had!

When they announced all the DLC characters would also get amiibo my heart sank a little bit as I gleaned to my Ness figure.

Heh, My 2x Ness got good homes on CAG, =) 

My Gold Mario however is my ace in the rare pot hold... in case I bomb out in getting the rest of the female amiibos. 

Just saw the news about NWS. I've been following Supreme (clothing) crap all day and only checked the NWS Twitter once earlier today.

You know guys you could at least give us a little more than 3 hours notice about this stuff.

Or Idk announce it today and start selling them tomorrow.
Crowd management, they announce it a day in advance and you're going to get an absurd line and security patrolling it overnight. I'm sure they'd want that

Does anyone know how to contact amazon.it customer service when you do not speak Italian? I wld like to combine shipping on DP (ordered yesterday) and P.
They usually will zero down one order or the other if they appear like they could ship together or the same time. On amazon DE they had an option that was something like "Id like to contact via email in English". I sent them and amazon UK emails and they zeroed down shipping on one of the two orders.

Crowd management, they announce it a day in advance and you're going to get an absurd line and security patrolling it overnight. I'm sure they'd want that
I wish they'd announce it earlier in the day at least. Not an hours notice.
If I had left for the train station the moment I saw the tweet, I probably wouldn't have gotten there until around this time anyway. And that's assuming there was even a train leaving as soon as I got there. (At least give people some time to call in late to work lol)

But anyway, what'd you get? :p

NWS finally has something where they don't feel like they need to pass the revenue margins off onto other retailers in order to sell things.

wish we'd get an idea on the release day of the next wave, like JPN and EUR gets. also, i wonder if Yoshi's wooly world sales in the US will be hurt by the fact that the game and amiibo are about to be released in both EUR and JPN (i mean the game specifically, not the amiibo. those cute guys will sell just fine). the reviews of the game are already out and apparently the game is good, not great. will anyone care in the US once the game release?

wish we'd get an idea on the release day of the next wave, like JPN and EUR gets. also, i wonder if Yoshi's wooly world sales in the US will be hurt by the fact that the game and amiibo are about to be released in both EUR and JPN (i mean the game specifically, not the amiibo. those cute guys will sell just fine). the reviews of the game are already out and apparently the game is good, not great. will anyone care in the US once the game release?
Yes. A lot of people will.

I for seem reason think Palutena will be an exclusive and it will be for Target, but im hopping im wrong. I would hope Sakurai would want these plentiful but it probably isnt up to him.

I wish they'd announce it earlier in the day at least. Not an hours notice.
If I had left for the train station the moment I saw the tweet, I probably wouldn't have gotten there until around this time anyway. And that's assuming there was even a train leaving as soon as I got there. (At least give people some time to call in late to work lol)

But anyway, what'd you get? :p
Villager and Little Mac. You may still make it. Looking at the back of my LM it looks to be the reprint as well.

What? This the first time I've ever seen them announce something with this little of notice and I mean that including things outside of amiibo. Who ever made this decision should really be reprimanded. Simply do not allow lines until opening and make it a case of saying that to the public (Facebook, Twitter, etc..) and the store will not be held accountable.

Plus this is NY there are lines all cross the city all day every day.

What? This the first time I've ever seen them announce something with this little of notice and I mean that including things outside of amiibo. Who ever made this decision should really be reprimanded. Simply do not allow lines until opening and make it a case of saying that to the public (Facebook, Twitter, etc..) and the store will not be held accountable.

How long have you been following them? They did it with the last rare restock and before the hype got too big they wouldn't even post about amiibo restocks on twitter so you had to be at the store at 1 pm to get in on them. Keep in mind they're here to sell other products as well and it is a tourist destination. It really clutters the store when you do amiibos for an entire day while tourists are trying to get an experience going to the store too, there's a lot to consider.

This is the second time they have done this. The first time was a cryptic message to head on over to NW at 4pm posted at 3pm. No list of what they had until you got there, and it was Marth, Villager, WFT, CF, and LM (and some commons that turned hard to find).

Also: Little Mac just sold out. :( That was the other one I wanted. Hm...don't know if it's worth it now.

how do you guys know cost in u.s. dollars when you import from other Amazon sites? I was able to figure out how to translate pages on Amazon.it but didn't see my total translate to usd. I've been reading this thread for a long time now, but never considered importing until I saw you guys importing for $17.xx per Amiibo today.

how do you guys know cost in u.s. dollars when you import from other Amazon sites? I was able to figure out how to translate pages on Amazon.it but didn't see my total translate to usd. I've been reading this thread for a long time now, but never considered importing until I saw you guys importing for $17.xx per Amiibo today.
Most cards convert it on amazon so you know and don't get charged foreign transaction fees, but if not you just google X.XX EUR to USD and it should pull up several sites for conversions.

Nice.
I won't get there until after closing unfortunately if I got on the train now. Maybe I'll try in the morning, hope for the best.
You're safe on pretty much everything, except maybe Wii Fit trainer with the 3x on the counter. They may have had more in the back. I paid at about 7:45pm just before closing and about 30 people behind me. The 2 limit total amiibo per purchase definitely helped keep stock good. The security guard from Rockefeller watching the entrance told us a few people did some round trips to get more amiibos.

You're safe on pretty much everything, except maybe Wii Fit trainer with the 3x on the counter. They may have had more in the back. I paid at about 7:45pm just before closing and about 30 people behind me. The 2 limit total amiibo per purchase definitely helped keep stock good. The security guard from Rockefeller watching the entrance told us a few people did some round trips to get more amiibos.
Thanks for the info! I think I'll see if I can make the trip for villager and pit then (been wanting to replace my pit since he's missing paint on one of his shoes).
Woulda been nice to cross two rares off my list, but this could work too.

Easiest way is to put them in your cart and start the checkout process. You can't just take the numbers on the pages as the prices can change. For example, the price on the four amiibo today showed 14.99 Euro, but at checkout they were all actually 12.21 Euro. At today's exchange rate it was just over a 10% premium plus shipping to order from .it. Seemed worth it to just get them out of the way plus get them way before they are released here in the U.S.

Most cards convert it on amazon so you know and don't get charged foreign transaction fees, but if not you just google X.XX EUR to USD and it should pull up several sites for conversions.
Easiest way is to put them in your cart and start the checkout process. You can't just take the numbers on the pages as the prices can change. For example, the price on the four amiibo today showed 14.99 Euro, but at checkout they were all actually 12.21 Euro. At today's exchange rate it was just over a 10% premium plus shipping to order from .it. Seemed worth it to just get them out of the way plus get them way before they are released here in the U.S.
Thanks guys I appreciate the help. I totally agree with the getting them out of the way at that price. Not having to set up a tenso account is an added bonus. I'm sure someone is going to tell me tenso is no big deal to set up, I just dont want to deal with it.

nothing ever shows up for me at the time of flickering. i must be doing something wrong
A few hours ago was the first time I've ever seen the regular price on Amazon for a rare. I thought i was doing something wrong too.
Apparently it really can happen. I don't need Pit though, just practicing for LM (and villager if I don't get him later today at NW).

Saw silver mario at my local Best Buy.

Could only budget buying the last Shiek since I haven't seen that one in awhile anywhere else. 

Trying to just collect for the Smash Bros. series of Amiibos.  For my wallet's sake.

A few hours ago was the first time I've ever seen the regular price on Amazon for a rare. I thought i was doing something wrong too.
Apparently it really can happen. I don't need Pit though, just practicing for LM (and villager if I don't get him later today at NW).
i just want WFT. i mean im missing villager too but i would be happy with a WFT. lol

Well since the Nintendo World stuff is dead for now I figured I'll ask an nighty question to everyone. What's your guys view on reprints? because I always laugh when I see someone post or sell amiibo and then put 1st print or reprint like it matters (which I know it does on some level) but besides for Villager(which clearly had some changes), I don't see the point or why one might be better than the other

When the figures/boxes look the same aside from a small indentation on the back of the box, I can't see why anyone would care.

For figures with a huge visual difference like villager, it's easy for me to understand preferences. I prefer the look of the reprint villager. I've recently acquired an OG villager, but I'd rather have a reprint honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back