Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
YesAsia cancelled my Ness, which is fine since I wanted to cancel it anyway. This was after Robin and Lucina had shipped.

My local Best Buy was able to wrangle up a couple dozen WFT since they're holding a Smash tournament in a week or so, saving them for the event.
Which bb?

My local BB didn't get any WFT but they checked the sku and a few stores in my area showed instock, and they were nice enough to store transfer one for me. It might be worth asking your store to do if they don't have any; just remember to be nice and press your luck politely. 

Only 1 store near me got any in today, but it sounds like other stores have some on the way. Keep checking your stores the next couple of weeks if no luck today. Minnetonka location had 1 left after I got mine. Good luck.

My YesAsia order of Ike, Lucina, and Robin was shipped on June 24th.
Guess I'm not as lucky as others, my Lucina and Robin from YesAsia were cancelled, and I do not believe there will be any other options.

I think this is the sign I need that it is time for me to stop collecting Amiibos. I had a good run, but I told myself the first time I would have to resort to ebay to get a figure I was done going for one of every char. Kinda disappointed, I think they look good opened and in a display case with my games.

I have a couple of dupes because of order snafus for a couple of store exclusives, maybe I'll try trading.

Oh well, the thought of not being forced to camp the web at 3am does have sound inviting..

Anyone else getting their YesAsia preorders cancelled? I noticed a few mentioned in the thread already. :(

I will walk into BB on July 31st at 10. If DP is sold out I'm cool. If not I will keep him for display.[attachment=15496:20150703_103632_resized.jpg]

You should report him. Not so that he can get fired but so he can stop doing that.
I have multiple times. The post office just doesn't care. One time his manager came to my house and said it would be fixed but it never was.

Also, The best buy in columbia,MD says they got a few wii fit trainers.

Call the local BestBuy and asked if they got shipments of WFT. Was hung up on instantly. Called again and before I could speak she said no and hung up again. smh.

Call the local BestBuy and asked if they got shipments of WFT. Was hung up on instantly. Called again and before I could speak she said no and hung up again. smh.

That's pretty much exactly what happened to me for the Little Mac "restock" a ways back. Now if the only way to find out is by calling, I don't even bother.

A "1" came up when guy checked their inventory for WFT, said it probably wasn't there.

Other stores did not show any, and there were 0s across so none are in transit for the time being

Read about this on reddit. it really is bull shit that it can be done imo unless the tournament was this weekend. the guy that runs these unofficial smash things seems to save lots of promotional stuff for these (mentioned he had 300 or so of the Mario 30th Anniversary button pins. packs were still still sealed in the bag too).
Well, yeah, he had 300+ of the pins, gave out one to everyone who showed up to the Mario Maker events, and he has that many left over.

You're never going to please everyone. He posts on Facebook when they will be for sale, how many he's got, makes tickets for all the releases, he does a fine job of it from my perspective (that being that I've never needed what he's had for sale at the time). Regarding WFT, he said he only got so many because of the tournament, otherwise he'd have had the same 2-4 every other store is getting.

Pic - https://twitter.com/Mysticales/status/617068982517035008

Weee almost have all the female amiibos. :) New one just came in today. All I need now is ZSS, Isabelle..

Also my Sega cd and Samsung GX tv. =D

For those that have ordered from Amazon Japan, what is the trick to getting stuff shipped to the US? Everytime I try to checkout the message says cannot be shipped. 

How is that ideal? You'd rather wait in line, rather than press F5 and order from the comfort of your own home?
Yes. If they release all on the same day I can take a day off of work, give myself enough time, and buy all the ones I need after finding a store that does a one per character limit rather than fight against bots, auto-refresh scripts, and instant tracking alerts from websites that put up pre-orders at insane hours of the night that (at best) last for about 20 minutes. Stricter limitations and taking online out of the equation should be more than enough to curb the scalpers who still manage to buy out multiples during these apparent controlled online pre-order windows.

Plus you get street passes in lines. Given the strict stock, online orders and pre-orders from websites are the absolute worst. The only downside is the store exclusives, but would rather overpay for 2 or 3 figurines that I couldn't get on release day than not have a chance at any of the wave because stores don't have stock and online is picked clean instantly.

For those of you with cancelled Ness's it may be for the best.  It sounds like Gamestop will be getting a decent number of them for sale this upcoming Thursday.

I wonder how often #segacd is being used on social media?
Not often enough.. Considering my CDX is still going strong, I have the Propad 2 (with lcd) and I have Model 1 and 2 of the SCD as well, but of course, my CDX is best option for the room.

Wondering if I am gonna keep my dark pit when he comes in or if I trade him on CAG.

For those of you with cancelled Ness's it may be for the best. It sounds like Gamestop will be getting a decent number of them for sale this upcoming Thursday.
Will he be on the website too? Or what's the best way to get Ness? Show up at store opening?

Also, didnt GameStop make him $15? I know they like adding a few bucks onto their exclusive items.

Will he be on the website too? Or what's the best way to get Ness? Show up at store opening?

Also, didnt GameStop make him $15? I know they like adding a few bucks onto their exclusive items.
According to the posts on Reddit, it sounds like it will be in-store only with most stores expected to get between 8-16 Ness in (as well as 4-8 Dedede).

Just so that we're all up to speed here...Dark Pit and Palutena are coming July 31st, and Dark Pit is going to be Best Buy exclusive? Is Palutena going to be exclusive to a certain store?

Will they have them at open or is it coming in their mid-day shipments?
It sounds like stores could be getting them in any time between now and Wednesday but they have been instructed not to put them on sale until Thursday morning. However your best bet may be to inquire with your nearby Gamestops to see if they are doing something different.

It sounds like stores could be getting them in any time between now and Wednesday but they have been instructed not to put them on sale until Thursday morning. However your best bet may be to inquire with your nearby Gamestops to see if they are doing something different.
Thanks. Hopefully I can snag one then. Might see if they can set one aside till lunch when I can get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back