Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. You bought Vizion. I'm amazed the thing didn't disintegrate into dust the second you opened the box

Seriously, a 2.6 second Amazon search will give you dozens of listing for complete full-motion mounts for $50 or less (depending on the size of tv you need it to accommodate). Anyone stupid enough to ride Sony's dick hard enough to pay $50 for just a portion of it when they can get the complete hardware is someone I don't want to ever know actually exists
Unfortunately, I've had this TV too long to return it. I wasn't even set on Sony when I started shopping, but this particular model had the best mix of features for the best price (well in my budget anyway).

Gotta say I don't understand their reasoning for shaping the TV's back differently than most other TVs on the market. Slim at the top, thick at the bottom. All full-motion mount designs I've liked so far attach two horizontal plates to the back of the TV, and those horizontal plates are then screwed into the vertical bar, which connects to the arm. While I can attach the horizontal plates just fine, this Sony 800b model is problematic for the vertical bar, due to the sloping nature of the back. It's a pain.

Maybe there's a good mount that doesn't utilize a straight vertical bar. Not sure what I'll do yet.

My local gamestop broke date and starting selling Ness and King Dedede. I had dedede preorder back from January. So they called and left a message saying he was in. I called back and asked if they had Ness and the guy said a "few". Scrambled out the door, got there and they had quite a bit. I asked for my dedede and for a ness and he told me i can only get one character! I responded "but one is a preorder?". His coworker said that i could have Ness as well. I was so relieved. While I was checking out someone called and asked about them. His response to me was "sorry another amiibo fanatic".

To long for you to read?

CALL YOUR LOCAL GAMESTOPS NESS AND THE KING OF D'S ARE ARRIVING!

*sigh* just came home to this:
[attachment=15557:image.jpg][attachment=15558:image.jpg][attachment=15559:image.jpg][attachment=15560:image.jpg][attachment=15561:image.jpg]
I'm honestly surprised it wasn't more damaged when I opened it.
fuck me. This is why I always try to avoid buying online. At least the figure isn't damaged I guess..

As long as your opening it, If that is a company maybe send an email? Her workouts were able to keep her strong and avoid amy damage.
Lol. It's from the walmart restocks. I kind of doubt they'd do anything, as it's mostly the PO's fault (partially their fault since there was nothing in the box protecting her). I'll try contacting them anyway.

Heads up all CAGs in the Research Traingle, grabbed a Ness in Durham, NC!! PM if you want the store location. I ain't tryin to get anybody fired behind a damn toy.

[attachment=15562:image.jpg]

The store by my work said they already got in trouble for selling one today, so here's hoping they don't sell them all tomorrow!

Are these just Ness and Dedede? Confirmed?

Decided to check out GS, was able to get Elliot Ness at 12:15 pm eastern today. The associates said UPS had just dropped off their shipment this morning and I got the last one.

Thanks for me updated, wouldn't have even known that there was a restock happening. 

Minneapolis people: GameStop Crystal and Brooklyn Center are selling Ness amiibos today. I just left Crystal and they had one king Dedede and 5-6 of Ness left

The location on 36th closed two weeks ago. It is no more.
Thanks, good to know. Was Brooklyn center selling both Dedede and ness, or just ness? I was planning on going to Brooklyn center tomorrow morning, but this news may have changed my plans. I live in coon rapids and work in Bloomington so I might need to go to another store in between.

Nintendo world restocks are always awesome, since I work upstairs in and out in about 20 minutes or less. Well only if I get in 30mins of the tweet.

Anyone going to Nintendo World wanna pick me up a captain falon,little mac and ness?

I can paypal no problem.

Also have Pit,Meta Knight and Jigglypuff available for trade if you still need those.

The line is really short because there was no prior notice. Hardly anyone seems to have noticed the tweet (there's usually way more replies to these by now).

Can't get a ride to the station, and a cab would make this way too expensive. Oh well, no Little Mac and non-damaged WFT for me..

Wow....a restock this great exclusive to a store in NYC? Great job Nintendo you sure know how to make your fans hate you a little bit more everyday

Anyone going to Nintendo World wanna pick me up a captain falon,little mac and ness?

I can paypal no problem.

Also have Pit,Meta Knight and Jigglypuff available for trade if you still need those.

Considering it's limit two total amiibo not two of each fat chance anyone helps you out.

I saw the yarn yoshis are up on play-Asia but they are $30 each. Is that the going rate? Seems really high. Might just risk it and continue to wait for U.S. releases. I haven't imported any Amiibos yet but I know for sure I will when R.O.B. is available since the Famicom paint job is Japan exclusive for obvious reasons. He hasn't been up for preorder yet anywhere has he?

So, the Amazon MX amiibo arrived today! They packed them very well, compared to how Amazon pack the amiibo here. Like, I've said before the prices are great $13.50 total per NA amiibo (cheaper than TRU and tax). They seem to be first prints, too. You gotta spend 600 something pesos to get free shipping, though. I'll keep an eye out on Ama MX, for the wave 5A (they added a place holder for Ganondorf!) and the Yarn Yoshis.

[attachment=15570:Amiiboz MX.PNG]

[attachment=15571:Back of Amiiboz.PNG]

Good to see DDD and Ness coming in. Hopefully the GS near work will still have them by the time I get there. If not, I'll have to hope for a trade.

Got zero suit samus,ganondorf,dark pit and palutena from amazon.it today

They were package decently but did have some bending of cardboard on the sides.

We open them anyway but just figured others might want to know how they were packing them.

So, the Amazon MX amiibo arrived today! They packed them very well, compared to how Amazon pack the amiibo here. Like, I've said before the prices are great $13.50 total per NA amiibo (cheaper than TRU and tax). They seem to be first prints, too. You gotta spend 600 something pesos to get free shipping, though. I'll keep an eye out on Ama MX, for the wave 5A (they added a place holder for Ganondorf!) and the Yarn Yoshis.

attachicon.gif
Amiiboz MX.PNG

attachicon.gif
Back of Amiiboz.PNG
Are those the same as the NA???

Wife just got Ness and Dedede :)

Two stores in the town she works in.

One store said they would sell tomorrow at opening and she couldn't get a hold of the other store

so she stopped by after work and the girl sold them to her no problem :)

There's going to be lots of pissed off people tomorrow and corporate complaints.
The thing is Gamestop never officially announced that they were supposed to be held until Thursday, it was all through internal memo. So the only reason someone should complain is if their closest Gamestop told them they were holding them until Thursday but then decided to sell them all early after the fact, thus causing that person to miss out.

took earlier lunch and dropped by nw before 1pm.  did not check twitter page until 40 minutes after. rushed over and waited about 15 minutes in light rain.  got a captain falcon and greninja. now if I ever decide to opem amiibo, I have these 2 reprint versions to open!

this NW restock however, definately will switch up how I plan for tomorrow.  now it's going to be a bit harder to get Ness and DDD at GS

The thing is Gamestop never officially announced that they were supposed to be held until Thursday, it was all through internal memo. So the only reason someone should complain is if their closest Gamestop told them they were holding them until Thursday but then decided to sell them all early after the fact, thus causing that person to miss out.
An internal memo that was made very public. I'm sure they're aware the public knows. Going to be a lot of angry customers at stores that didn't adhere to the memo.

Saw Ness and DDD today, but only at 1 store (I visited several). Wasn't even gonna get Ness because I hate Earthbound but damn it all it was actually a nice looking figurine. And I know I'd never see it again so what the hell.

Even though I didn't ask the employee made a point to tell me he was only selling one of each amiibo per person. That was the same deal when I got Pit too. Is this some new policy? Because it's about damn time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back