Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen Mega Man anywhere in months. But I think Sonic had a reprint. I see a couple Sonic every other week or so. The Clayton GS at 40/42 had 2 more Sonic on the wall this morning. 

Yo, am I the only person here, that can't stand this Organization13? I'm fed up with his hypocrisy and trolling comments. Block time

1. Go on your profile

2. Click edit profile (it's on the right)

3. Click on the  'Ignore Preferences' (on the left beneath 'profile settings)

4. Go on the bottom of the page and copy and paste the name (where it says "member's name") and click on each of the boxes next to it.

Yo, am I the only person here, that can't stand this Organization13? I'm fed up with his hypocrisy and trolling comments. Block time

1. Go on your profile

3. Click on the 'Ignore Preferences' (on the left beneath 'profile settings)

4. Go on the bottom of the page and copy and paste the name (where it says "member's name") and click on each of the boxes next to it.
No, you arent the only one.

1. Go on your profile

Lol

1. Go on your profile

Yeah, that guy is a douche with a capitol BAG. Good thing I'm ORGAN(one)ZAT(one)(zero)N(underscrore)13

Kidding aside, is someone buying extras to trade making you so mad you have to block them? I have 2 spares I have for trade. Hit me up if anyone has any region sealed Marth they'd do a 1:1 for

I debated all night about getting a Ness. I am not looking to resale or any of that, just collecting myself because I like Ness/Earthbound. I went in this afternoon they still have 3 Ness, 2 King D3. Pretty happy I went in and picked it up. Now if I can just get a Villager for $12.99, I would be complete until they come out with 8Bit Mario and Dr Mario.

I would totally buy a Pit just to trade for a Samus.

Regular Samus.

Don't really want to go to Walmart but seems like it's easier to find stuff like this or WFT there and hope for a trade.

Also have to return a Silver Mario so I guess this will force me to make that trip.

PS: On second thought, maybe I'll try to trade it for a ZSS just so I don't have to worry about looking for that to go on sale in a couple months.

Wow pit is still up. I have him already but this is making me hopeful for the ones I dont have.

I wonder if Dark pit and palutena have anything to do with this?

I think all the reprints is having an effect on the scalpers. Prices are going down, so they are moving on.
Not moving on, not by a long shot just changing the strategy... They can purchase and sit on them till the market wants them again (aka Rosalina) or they trade and sell that one... Until Nintendo reprints Flood the market (which there doing pretty decent on some amiibo) scalpers aren't going away just yet

I think they oversold, there is no way they still have stock after hours, the restocks usually last few minutes at best. Plus, it is Frontpage at slick deals and have not sold out yet??? Pfff

Did not expect to wake up to order a Pit this morning especially hours after it's mention. Im skeptical, but hopeful. If not, in 4 one free gift card.
They give out free gift cards for cancellations? News to me, thought only Best Buy did that. Should also give my thanks to this thread. Got Ness and Dedede yesterday and pre-ordered Pit just now. Also helped a nice lady who helped me out when wave 4 came out by telling her about the Ness reprint for her kids.

I just ordered one too.  I'm wondering if I'll actually get it since it's been up for hours apparently.  Did in-store pick-up to save the $5 shipping.

Very surprising that Pit is STILL up and available for purchase from Walmart. I had preordered one from Amazon before the chaos began, but since I have never seen him on a shelf, I have to take a shot that this will go through!

Did not expect to wake up to order a Pit this morning especially hours after it's mention. Im skeptical, but hopeful. If not, in 4 one free gift card.
Lol, I've pre-ordered 3 amiibos from them, all were cancelled (and funnily enough, very much available on their website the day of release). No gift cards were given to me. I complained about my WFT arriving squashed in the mail, and I was told I could only return the item. They won't give you anything haha.
But hey, if they do let me know so I can press for some gift cards. :p

Wal-Mart delivered on Marth and Wii Fit Trainer.  I expect them to do the same with Pit (for those who ordered within the first hour or so anyway).

So I noticed a local ad, some guy posted a photo of 8 Ness's and 4 DeeDeeDee's and a whole list of trades he wants.

god fucking damnett I hate these people so much.  

Sup everyone, a little off topic. Just here to give updates on the CAG alert chat situation. There has been a lot of problems and trolls that ruined everything over the past 2-3 weeks.

We've reestablished things and are working towards re-adding everyone that was lost, all the wait listed members that have been waiting forever to get in, as well as some fresh blood, as the new app we are using seems to have room for more than 200 people.

The new app is Wechat. It can be downloaded from the Play Store on Android or The App Store on iOS.

Those who wish to join/rejoin, please send me a PM with your Wechat username and I will send you the invitations. We currently have 3 rooms. A chat room for discussion, a US alerts room for all US related alerts for Amiibo and an international alerts room for international alerts. I will send invitations for all three. We are asking all members join both the chat and the US alerts, in case there are any announcements and also to keep track of things.

We all only have a few rules and expectations we need all members to follow.

1. The alert room is ONLY for alerts. No comments at all. We all make mistakes sometimes, so if you accidentally post, don't apologize in the alerts. You just make the situation worse.
2. Please be kind to each other. This is not a fight or something. We are all just trying to get some amiibos. Let's not make it out to be more than that. If there are personal issues between members bring it to me or defeatuforever's attention.

3. No more lurker vs active members drama or any drama at all. We should all contribute, but don't harp on people who don't. I and many of us appreciate alerts greatly from all members. Don't think your work is going unnoticed for those that actively find things.

If these are not followed, you will kicked from alerts.

Also a tip: You can mute chat rooms like LINE by clicking the group icon in the room, scrolling to the bottom and then clicking the mute option.

Anyway shoot me a PM with your wechat username if you are interested. If you have already sent me a PM from before today and were never added to LINE, I will be getting to you as well, though if you do decide to PM me again, just let me know you had before and were never added. Also, a bit weird, but there is no need to thank me after you have been added. You're welcome. The PMs just become out of control with people saying thanks lol.

If you however have any issues, feel free to PM me here or message me (SkafloneTek) or DefeatUForever on the Wechat app if you need any help with anything or are having issues. We'll try our best to help.

I hope everyone can act mature about this from now on and realize this only helps us and gives us a great advantage in the hunt. I doubt many would have gotten Wave 4 TRU and Walmart without these alerts at 4 in the morning or any of those unicorn JP restocks. Let's not ruin it with drama.

Sorry for the long post. Delete if not allowed mods.
For those asking. You can message SkafloneTek or DefeatUForever to be added in after you have a wechat account. Particular childish CAG members destroyed the LINE group for their own entertainment.

So I noticed a local ad, some guy posted a photo of 8 Ness's and 4 DeeDeeDee's and a whole list of trades he wants.

Do you even like Amiibos or do you just like complaining about them?

I think you need this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaCCG7QkM_c

Bunch on target right now. Rosalina, jigglypuff, wii fit, marth. Hurry might be gone!

and charizard 

yeah i missed rosalina. the one i wanted. but sumhow got marth. the amiibo news twitter feed literally went off one amiibo after another within seconds for me minutes ago and managed to get marth and then poof.

But I thought none of your local stores ever had stock of any of the exclusives? How did this guy manage 8 of Ness? I suspect you've been providing us bad information during your recurrent bitching posts.

I am curious, what do folks think is an acceptable amount of extras to buy for trade? And I mean trade, not sell. I would say this is excessive, but the only way have been able to get some of the rarer figures is by trading, paying extra on ebay or just plain dumb luck. Btw, most of the extras I traded were because I had bought lots that the price just worked out better to also buy some that I already had.

Had WFT, Marth, Rosalina, and Charizard in my cart but couldn't remember my redcard PIN haha.  Oh well, was just getting them for my mom who started collecting recently so I'll pay the extra 5%.  Kept hoping that they'd put up the pre-orders for Palutena as well, but nope, nothing yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back