Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I was able to get a Rosalina and Jigglpuff order in.  (I really want a US Marth...)

Ness got pulled from my cart at the final step of checkout.

This shit is crazy.  It's like amiibo Christmas for everyone.  Lots of figures available that tons of people needed.  People should be ecstatic.  I can't believe Target rained them down all at once.   All were available for a good amount of time, too.   This is kind of the biggest day in amiibo release history. 

Ugh... Chrome, Firefox and IE wouldn't work neither would Safari mobile site on my iPad but I was able to get an order in for Rosalina, Jigglypuff, Marth and WFT on my phone *fingers-crossed* 

Not sure if anyone else knows, but I was able to order the amiibo wii swordsman from amazon.de. All the others no longer ship to America.

between yesterday and today i think i got a few new gray hairs.. also my wallet cant take it anymore.. well mostly just me freaking out with all the individual shipping costs ive accumulated.

edit.. still better than importing and ebay i guess lol

Looks like Rosalina finally went out of stock at Target.com.   Flippers are going to be pissed when they find out Target had 33,000 of them for sale.

Almost bit on Wario and Jigglypuff, but I already got Jigglypuff and I couldn't find anything to add for free shipping.  Wario's chance will come another day.

between yesterday and today i think i got a few new gray hairs.. also my wallet cant take it anymore.. well mostly just me freaking out with all the individual shipping costs ive accumulated.

edit.. still better than importing and ebay i guess lol
Why you need a RedCard lol, free shipping is such a win days like today.

annnd Rosalina is back up. Lol

I just wish fox would pop up once, that would be nice.  Kicking myself for not buying him when I used to see four on the peg every once in awhile at Best Buy and TRU.

damn this week is amiibo restock week!  even for those in small cities/towns should be able to get something "good"

I was able to get Ness and Dedede at one GS yesterday.  Got there within 10min after open.  44 Ness and 16 Dedede! 

Another GS I initially was going to wait at before open (opened hr before GS I boughta t) only got "like 5 each" so I likely would have missed out had I gone.

I know NW gets hate, but I got a reprint Falcon and Lucina there. 

I was busy in the afternoon, but friend alerted me to more Ness/Dedede online so got a GS order in.

I got home late and passed out trying to get stuff done on my laptop.

Saw reddit/friend's text less than hour ago and got in on the restock-backinstock Rosalina and Jigglypuff. no WFT/Marth though.  The other wave 4 + Silver will likely be restocked everywhere soon.

I wonder if this Marth will be like the last reprint wave and have the n3ds xl on the box.

Anyway that's my recap.  I probably have a little bigger amiibo collecting/hoarding problem than most of the CAGs... most not all!

Wow, 2 Ness yesterday and was able to get in on 2 Jiggly... almost 45 min after these went up! 

I'm curious to know if these new restocks are reprints or just original shipments.:whistle2:

Look at the Marth and WFT restocks.  Now imagine how Villager's price is about to plummet in a couple of weeks when his restock hits.

Supply has almost met demand.  Lots of people are still in denial, and everyone is trained to buy up something as soon as it drops.

Was able to get in an order for Rosalina and Wario through the Target mobile link.  Pretty amazing last 2 days for Amiibo restocks - it's almost like Nintendo coordinated it with Gamestop, Wal-Mart and Target to go down like that.

Look at the Marth and WFT restocks. Now imagine how Villager's price is about to plummet in a couple of weeks when his restock hits.

Supply has almost met demand. Lots of people are still in denial, and everyone is trained to buy up something as soon as it drops.
Villager's original print is likely gonna hold its value, due to his face being changed. That's probably gonna be the only rare Amiibo after all's said and done... that and maybe Gold Mario (I don't think he'll be reprinted).

likely reprint. From what I can tell, all Ness from GS this week have n3dsxl on back
Nice. Hopefully that also means Robin/Lucina come back.

Yea now I guess I'll have to figure out what I want to trade for and what fair value is, I really just want Villager at this point now that I got a U.S. Marth this morning. Probably Ike as well since I missed his restock

Wow, got in orders for Marth, WFT and Jiggly!  If these actually come through, it's finally been a great week for restocks and the only one's I'll be missing are Villager and Lucina.  Thanks to the person who noted these were up!

Target keeps putting things up in batches.  That's super smart and admirable.  All the retailers should do this.  People that are camping the pages have gotten what they want when they pop back in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back