Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
This must have been a reprint on a massive scale... and this is just Target. Think when Amazon, WM, BBY, etc. start getting stock. 

I don't need anything but I would have been able to get Rosalina and Jigglypuff just now. Makes me more comfortable heading forward if these are the restocks that we are going to get.

The only truly rare US amiibo left are Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Villager, Gold Mario, and the Splatoon 3 pack.   and all of those except Gold Mario and Splatoon 3 pack have reprints dropping anytime.  

The days of rare amiibos are pretty much over and the aftermarket is finished.  I really don't know why people were paying $40 for Robin and Lucina when there were just as many of them listed as other figures.  Perceived rarity has been a huge contributing factor to aftermarket prices.

This must have been a reprint on a massive scale... and this is just Target. Think when Amazon, WM, BBY, etc. start getting stock.
I dunno man. Target has been holding all these Marths, WFT, Rosalina, and Jigglys for awhile. The Marths, WFT, and Shulk/Meta Knight reprints already hit all the Best Buys and Gamestops awhile ago. Target was holding their stock back in order to release it all at once.

A few stragglers will drop here and there but the restocks on those figs seem to be nearly completed.

The only truly rare US amiibo left are Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Villager, Gold Mario, and the Splatoon 3 pack. and all of those except Gold Mario and Splatoon 3 pack have reprints dropping anytime.

The days of rare amiibos are pretty much over and the aftermarket is finished. I really don't know why people were paying $40 for Robin and Lucina when there were just as many of them listed as other figures. Perceived rarity has been a huge contributing factor to aftermarket prices.
Leave your CAG bubble for a second and remember until you can walk into a store and pick these up on a whim they're still pretty rare for a general consumer.

The only truly rare US amiibo left are Little Mac, Captain Falcon, Lucario, Villager, Gold Mario, and the Splatoon 3 pack. and all of those except Gold Mario and Splatoon 3 pack have reprints dropping anytime.

The days of rare amiibos are pretty much over and the aftermarket is finished. I really don't know why people were paying $40 for Robin and Lucina when there were just as many of them listed as other figures. Perceived rarity has been a huge contributing factor to aftermarket prices.
sure, because everybody has time to be on a forum 24/7 or member of amiibo alerts and have free time to buy restocks when they last minutes at best online

I recently got a red card debit. I wasn't sure how it worked at first but it's basically just a debit card that you use at target and it's linked to your bank account.

I dunno man. Target has been holding all these Marths, WFT, Rosalina, and Jigglys for awhile. The Marths, WFT, and Shulk/Meta Knight reprints already hit all the Best Buys and Gamestops awhile ago. Target was holding their stock back in order to release it all at once.

A few stragglers will drop here and there but the restocks on those figs seem to be nearly completed.
Hm... I would think these would all be reprints. Guess we'll have to check the imprinted production number or whatever.

Is there a site that keeps track of the imprinted numbers? I don't have round 1 Ness or Jiggy so I wouldn't be able to tell if mine are held back stock or reprints.

Marth and WFT are up again! thank you check4change

edit: Marth gone, WFT still there
I have the shipping text area highlighed and 1s reload. never even added to cart the 4 or 5 times a change occured (both Marth and WFT btw). I can understand had it gone oos while in cart but nope. What other settings are you using?

It's showing out of stock right now sorry :( its just a matter of waiting at the PC.
It's funny because I still had the page of Amiibos open from ordering a Jiggly earlier (I know I said I was done with these dumb things but couldn't resist). Went to close it and randomly clicked on Marth first and the button was red. Was about a minute late apparently.

Don't be getting all excited that you'll be able to find these everywhere now. Nintendo was just getting tired of scalpers making money that's rightfully theirs. I'm thinking they're not making these too plentiful, just reprint enough for the bot geeks and lucko fuckos.

Hm... I would think these would all be reprints. Guess we'll have to check the imprinted production number or whatever.

Is there a site that keeps track of the imprinted numbers? I don't have round 1 Ness or Jiggy so I wouldn't be able to tell if mine are held back stock or reprints.
Some of the reprints have the New 3DS on the back of the box and the originals didn't.

Congrats on the people lucky enough to get Marth. I missed out on the first wave due to recovering from surgery this morning D:

I wonder if I should just go back to sleep or try and fight the painkillers to get a damn amiibo. CAG, you've changed me.

All rares are showing out of stock now ie wft marth Jigglypuff and rosalina. Got in two rosalina that will finish my friends collection and my cousins.

Are there re-stocks at Target? I'll have to go and check.

I was able to pick up a Ness at Gamestop yesterday. Just walked in and they had two sitting behind the counter. The cashier thought my dumbfounded expression was pretty funny. "Are...are those for sale?"  O:)

I have the shipping text area highlighed and 1s reload. never even added to cart the 4 or 5 times a change occured (both Marth and WFT btw). I can understand had it gone oos while in cart but nope. What other settings are you using?
I highlighted the same text as you did and my alert went off, I set it to check every 30 seconds and still got in, I checked out in under a minute, I doubt it lasted more than 2-3 minutes. I think I just got lucky.

Somehow I got lucky and managed to get Rosalina, Jigglypuff, and Marth.  My Rosalina and Jigglypuff have already shipped! 

I'm still blown away that I got both Ness and DDD yesterday after not having bought a figure in months. Would love to get my hands on a Jiggly though. Rosalina is one of the better looking figs too.

Mii fighter figures are all up for sale at Amazon.de.  Wave 6 is all up but none of the rest are available for shipping to the US.  http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=as_li_ss_tl?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1638&creative=19454&hidden-keywords=B010Q5TN4C|B010N9S464|B010N9S478|B010N9S47I|B010N9S3ZG|B010N9S3Y2|B010Q5TMJS|B010N9S40U|B010Q5TTFK|B010Q5TT9G|B010Q5TTOG|B010Q5TSOM|B010Q5TSYM|B010Q5TPZ4|B010Q5TPXQ|B010Q5TMQ6|B010Q5TQCG%C2%B010N9S3ZG|B010N9S3Y2|B010N9S464|B010N9S40U|B010N9S478|B010N9S47I|B010N9S3WE|B010N9S3SS|B00XPKZPX4|B00XPL1DTS&linkCode=ur2&site-redirect=de&tag=infoamiibo06-21

http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-amiibo-Smash-Mii-Boxer/dp/B010N9S464/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1436546887&sr=8-3

http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-amiibo-Smash-Mii-Sch%C3%BCtzin/dp/B010N9S47I/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1436546887&sr=8-4

http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-amiibo-Smash-Mii-Schwertk%C3%A4mpfer/dp/B010N9S478/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1436546887&sr=8-6

i thought it was ridiculous that people were finding a reason to differentiate between a "first print" and "second print" but now i see there's a distinct difference with the back cover of the whole "new 3ds" advertisement. glad to know my first print means something  :rofl:

i thought it was ridiculous that people were finding a reason to differentiate between a "first print" and "second print" but now i see there's a distinct difference with the back cover of the whole "new 3ds" advertisement. glad to know my first print
means something :rofl:
Now i must go buy 2nd print, lol

$20 for an amiibo after tax and shipping is kinda steep. Will rosalina make her way into target stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back