Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Returned my extra Ness to Gamestop today. Then I did some shopping in a store next door to Gamestop. When I came out, I saw a kid probably around 8yo come out of Gamestop literally jumping from the excitement of finally getting a Ness. I felt pretty good too.

Returned my extra Ness to Gamestop today. Then I did some shopping in a store next door to Gamestop. When I came out, I saw a kid probably around 8yo come out of Gamestop literally jumping from the excitement of finally getting a Ness. I felt pretty good too.
Hope this reminds everyone that for every scalper there is a good person who will pass up a rare so someone else can feel the Joy.

Good work

Had an extra Jigglypuff and I posted it on the trading forum for Retail + Shipping a couple weeks ago, only couple people replied and none went through with it, Ended up posting on my local Craigslist and selling to a kid from out of town who had a hard time finding it anywhere, of course sold it for retail price+tax since I wasn't looking to make money on it but to get back what I paid and help someone in the process. It gets frustrating when I come in this thread and see people desperate to find whatever they are missing but cant take the extra 2 mins to look on that thread for a legit trader/seller, I guess following the rules of the thread and not posting a trade in here just doesn't work.

Good to see there was a restock on Target.com for Jiggs and that a lot of people here were able to get.

Not complaining, just my 2c

I am in the same boat, I picked up some extras for trading, but i have everything and am importing all future waves.  Now to get rid of the extras for msrp + shipping :p since they are out of return date.

[quote name="pittsnoggle" post="12796733" timestamp="1436659650"]has anyones target orders shipped yet?[/quote]

My jigglypuff order placed at 8:30pm PST shipped this morning at 5:30am this morning.

Ever since WFT, Marth and Villager were "discontinued" back in December, people have been referring to them as The Holy Trinity of Amiibos. I finally get that now

Father - Marth (grown man)

Son - Villager (young boy)

Holy Ghost - WFT (white as a ghost)

Does that mean there is no difference in functionality with the different color yarn yoshi? So if i already have a Yoshi amiibo from either SSB or SMS, there is really no purpose to getting the yarn ones except for collection purposes. Am i interpreting that correctly?
well since I swear I saw sumwhere a regular yoshi scanning into woolly world and the yoshi character was all shiny like a Baloon animal and not yarn.. gonna assume the code is different
Yes the yarn yoshi will work on other games that can scan yoshi but those games probably are made to read all yoshi as one. But the code has to be different for it to show up as a different skin in woolly world. I think?

Can't find anything about the shiny yoshi I saw.. am I smoking crack? Maybe it is same code then according to the couple videos I just watched

Lol Im ready! Got a green yarn yoshi from amazon france and it arrived today. My daughter's new favorite. She went to sleep with it.

^that was easy... Plus it's only '48 and been holding strong for 2 years
You know you can get a nice looking glass tv stand from Big Lots for around $80. Your tv is only 2 inches smaller than mine so your setup could essentially look the same as mine and the tv would probably be more secure. To each their own

[attachment=15666:entertainment center.jpg]

and Goddammit Sony. If you're not going to make the PS4 backwards compatible, at least make a white non-super slim ugly PS3 so I can have all my consoles match...

and Goddammit Sony. If you're not going to make the PS4 backwards compatible, at least make a white non-super slim ugly PS3 so I can have all my consoles match...
White consoles are a slippery slope. I thought about going all white, but decided I my ocd would kill me if I ended up mixing and matching in the long run. So I stuck with all black consoles. It doesn't stand out as much, but my cod is appeased.

White consoles are a slippery slope. I thought about going all white, but decided I my ocd would kill me if I ended up mixing and matching in the long run. So I stuck with all black consoles. It doesn't stand out as much, but my cod is appeased.
My systems use to be mismatched in color (White PS4, Black PS3, White Wii U, Red (Gears of War) Xbox 360, Red 3DS and Black PSVita) but once I got my hands on a white XB1, and my 3 current gens matched, I have to have them all in white now... Like you said, a slippery slope

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back