Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else get a tracking number from Target for their Rosalina or Jigglypuff order on Friday, but not have the tracking number show that Target has actually shipped the order? It's been sitting at "shipping label created" for 3 days now, which is starting to concern me because Target is usually good about shipping things pretty promptly. I certainly hope they didn't oversell the stock and that they're just stalling until they get more or something.
Both of my target orders shipped. One delivered today, one tomorrow.

[quote name="Physio" post="12803057" timestamp="1436926236"]Anyone else get a tracking number from Target for their Rosalina or Jigglypuff order on Friday, but not have the tracking number show that Target has actually shipped the order? It's been sitting at "shipping label created" for 3 days now, which is starting to concern me because Target is usually good about shipping things pretty promptly. I certainly hope they didn't oversell the stock and that they're just stalling until they get more or something.[/quote]
Mine is in the same boat as yours.

Both of my target orders shipped. One delivered today, one tomorrow.
Great...

If you don't mind me asking:

1) When did you purchase, approximately, on Friday?

2) Which warehouse(s) did the orders come from?

Mine's from Illinois (assuming the FedEx tracking number is right on where it was shipped from and that's not just a generic address) so I'm hoping that it's just they're being slow or something...

Mine is in the same boat as yours.
This actually makes me feel somewhat better. Was yours also shipped from Illinois?

Amazon should have enough stock if you are on time.  The way they do restocks has made them the worst of all retailers basically having 2 or 3 second windows to get an order.  Since this isn't a restock it should be better but don't bet on it.

Anyone else get a tracking number from Target for their Rosalina or Jigglypuff order on Friday, but not have the tracking number show that Target has actually shipped the order? It's been sitting at "shipping label created" for 3 days now, which is starting to concern me because Target is usually good about shipping things pretty promptly. I certainly hope they didn't oversell the stock and that they're just stalling until they get more or something.
My Rosalina is in transit via UPS Mail Innovations. It took 36 hours for my order confirmation, then it showed shipped, but no tracking status until this morning.

Also, Mine is coming from Kansas City, MO

Mine is also stuck at that stage and is also coming from Illinois. Quite frustrating. I ordered Rosalina and Jiggly on that first day in the afternoon.

The Pit I ordered from Walmart got delayed according to the email they sent me. I'm guessing the next email I get from them won't be a shipping confirmation but rather a cancellation email. So if any of you guys that have extra Pits you're getting ready to return please pm me. I've got a few extra Amiibo I'd be willing to trade.

Would be almost 80$ after shipping.....I'm just gonna wait for them to go up on Amazon via importers. Atleast then I could cut the cost with trade in credit and such.

Great...

Mine's from Illinois (assuming the FedEx tracking number is right on where it was shipped from and that's not just a generic address) so I'm hoping that it's just they're being slow or something...
Both pairs came from EDWARDSVILLE, IL. Strangely, they both show as delivered even though one was not. It should show up tomorrow with my postal employee. The Marth/Rosa was ordered well after like 2 iirc, when Marth came back in stock.

I just added all three of them plus lucario to my cart. With shipping would be about $103, which is too much for me. i might have pulled the trigger if it was closer to $80 shipped.
I feel like at this point, importing these for anything more than $20 each is a waste of money.

The recent restock of Jiggly, Marth, Rosa, WFT, etc has brought down the prices of all Amiibos. Robin and Lucina were going for $40-50 just last week and now they're down to $30... some even sub $30. The issue of trying to get some of the wave 3 and/or even pre-order wave 4 likely drove away real demand, which drove down aftermarket prices and scalpers are now seeing less return... which is gonna reduce scalper demand too.

[quote name="Physio" post="12803143" timestamp="1436928884"]Great...

This actually makes me feel somewhat better. Was yours also shipped from Illinois? [/quote]

Yup, EDWARDSVILLE, IL US

I'm an Edwardsville, IL person as well. Mine have been at the shipping label created stage for awhile now. I thought they were just being slow or maybe that they didn't update it and I'd see them here in VA soon. Now... Not so much.

The two amiibo I ordered from Target were delivered yesterday. Both damaged, because they were shoved into a box that was too small. Shipped from Edwardsville, IL as well.

The two amiibo I ordered from Target were delivered yesterday. Both damaged, because they were shoved into a box that was too small. Shipped from Edwardsville, IL as well.
This is EXACTLY what mine looked like. The shell was all the way down to Rosa's head.

I just got my Rosalina yesterday... They didn't put anything in the box but the amiibo. However, Rosalina was in perfect condition.

That sucks. Target is defnitely hit or miss with the packaging of these things. I think it depends where they ship out of. I've gotten a couple that were crushed or the cards were completely bent over and others that have come in perfect condition. I've yet to receive any of my recent orders, but hoping they show up in OK condition. :pray:

I'm surprised how well mine were packaged. WFT does have a small crease in the cardboard and Marth has a small corner bend, but I don't care, plan on opening them anyways.

x1DmMF3.jpg

I need 3 NA released NIB for my collection to be up to date and NWS is selling two of them. I hope the Lucario restock hits TRU this month and that we see a little mac/villager reprint so I can start to wind down this collection as im going for just SSB

Finally received my YesAsia order today. Ordered April 4th, shipped June 23rd, received July 15th. It took a while but Ike, Lucina, & Robin are finally mine, and for only $18 each shipped. All 3 in perfect condition as well. 

Much appreciated. I'm down for for paying the shipping plus a convenience fee, especially for the three pack. Current ebay scalper going rate is about 70-80 bucks, and that ain't happening.
No problem. Unfortunately, I won't be in the city until Friday, so may be a longshot on the odds of them having anything left. But I'll do what I can.

Thanks for all the replies, guys. I think it's pretty much determined that for some reason, the Illinois warehouse is truly sucking on the amiibo order.

Did everyone that is delayed order a Rosalina, or a Jigglypuff, or both? I wonder if it's a specific character that's not in stock or something. I ordered 1 each of both.

My Rosalina is in transit via UPS Mail Innovations. It took 36 hours for my order confirmation, then it showed shipped, but no tracking status until this morning.

Also, Mine is coming from Kansas City, MO
Lucky. The order confirmation wasn't an issue. The tracking number took about 36 hours to get, but now 4 days later it's still not actually shipped. Congrats though on (hopefully) getting your amiibo!

Mine is also stuck at that stage and is also coming from Illinois. Quite frustrating. I ordered Rosalina and Jiggly on that first day in the afternoon.
Same: got Rosalina and Jigglypuff Friday afternoon, it coming from Illinois is apparently the choking point in all these.

Both pairs came from EDWARDSVILLE, IL. Strangely, they both show as delivered even though one was not. It should show up tomorrow with my postal employee. The Marth/Rosa was ordered well after like 2 iirc, when Marth came back in stock.
Lucky. You might be the only one that's actually gotten anything from Illinois in this thread!

Yup, EDWARDSVILLE, IL US
I'm starting to think that for whatever reason Target oversold. I know there was some bad weather over most of Illinois about the time we ordered but nothing that would delay stuff for 5 days.

This is EXACTLY what mine looked like. The shell was all the way down to Rosa's head.
Unfortunate :(. So in addition to them not shipping it, they're shipping it haphazardly. Yay.

My order has been in Edwardsville since Thursday
Welcome to the club!

I just got my Rosalina yesterday... They didn't put anything in the box but the amiibo. However, Rosalina was in perfect condition.
Do you happen to know which warehouse it shipped from?

That awkward moment when Gamestop won't return your Ness amiibo because you don't have your receipt.  Just how well were these restocked lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back